Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,792 members, 7,831,558 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 09:00 PM

Why Did Dame Jonathan Showing Indifference Now? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Did Dame Jonathan Showing Indifference Now? (969 Views)

PDP Queries Buhari ‘indifference’ To Burning National Issues / A 72 Year Old Man Has Nothing To Offer Nigerians – Dame Jonathan / Photos 4rm The Mass Burial Of Bayelsa Women Who Died After Visitin Dame Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Did Dame Jonathan Showing Indifference Now? by mekuryo: 8:14pm On Apr 25, 2015
Things does not last forever...why is our first lady showing indifference now, not showing on the sportlight again?
Re: Why Did Dame Jonathan Showing Indifference Now? by Svelteb(f): 8:30pm On Apr 25, 2015
There is time for everything, the time of public parade/show is gradually ending(if it hasn't ended already). She's nt bn indifferent I thnk she's realized dre isn't any point for all dat anymore.
Re: Why Did Dame Jonathan Showing Indifference Now? by Nobody: 8:44pm On Apr 25, 2015
Does the OP even know the meaning of 'indifference'??
Re: Why Did Dame Jonathan Showing Indifference Now? by mekuryo: 8:47pm On Apr 25, 2015
Tell me@soe
Re: Why Did Dame Jonathan Showing Indifference Now? by Nobody: 8:57pm On Apr 25, 2015
mekuryo:
Tell me@soe
indifference is a lack of interest about something.

PEJ staying away is not due to lack of interest...she is obviously quarelling with her husband..it shows anger.

Recall that she has been in her Port-Harcourt residence ever since the call Gej made to GMB. First of all..reports said she moved a number of her stuffs out immediately to an undisclosed location...secondly, it was reported that she wasn't in otuoke for the April 11 elections...when Gej was asked..he said he was still expecting her. Thirdly.. It was reported that ever since the loss, her office has been under lock n key. Fourthly, there were reports that she travelled to london and back using british airways instead of the usual presidential jet.

I don't know about you..but it is clear she is quarelling with GEJ ... I believe there was an argument regarding Gej's stopping Orubebe and the Gej's call to Buhari which made her to think GEJ disappointed her.
Re: Why Did Dame Jonathan Showing Indifference Now? by stevecantrell: 9:18pm On Apr 25, 2015
Her focus in now on the consolation prize. Rivers state.
Re: Why Did Dame Jonathan Showing Indifference Now? by mekuryo: 10:27pm On Apr 25, 2015
@meo...I knw dat befr this, go wit the context of the message dude

(1) (Reply)

Omg!!!girl Drives Truck To Abuja In A Bid To Stop The Fuel Crisis In Nigeria (ph / Port Harcourt Refinery Embarks On Rehabilitation Programme / Air Mishap: Over 120 Passengers On Board Escape Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.