Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,207 members, 7,815,215 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:07 AM

Cheap Cotonou Car/suv Delivered To Nigeria By Hassan See Pictures - Autos (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Cheap Cotonou Car/suv Delivered To Nigeria By Hassan See Pictures (129536 Views)

Cheap Cotonou Cars Land To Nigeria Savely / Lexus Rx 330 04/05...very Cheap ( Cotonou Clean Cars) / 2013 Honda Accord (very Cheap) COTONOU CLEAN CARS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (86) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cheap Cotonou Car/suv Delivered To Nigeria By Hassan See Pictures by hassrash(m): 11:10am On Nov 17, 2015
Make enquiries
Re: Cheap Cotonou Car/suv Delivered To Nigeria By Hassan See Pictures by hassrash(m): 1:45pm On Nov 17, 2015
hassrash:
The great nairalanders we are here to showcase some of our good work which we've done for great people of nairalanders here is some pictures of the car/suv which we've delivered with original custom duty paper to different owners Door step you dont need to worry your self in searching for any cotonou car Agent ............

We specialize in buying a grade one tokunbo car/suv with a very low mileage, non demorage cars, accidented free,not a Salvage or flood vehicle plus 100% of original nigeria custom duty papers

Good people of nairaland can testify to it our good work as promote us in Dealing with people both Home And Abroad, No doubts we've goone far away on this Cotonou tokunbo car business

With God all things are possible we are here to serve you better than others

please for more informations contact us through bellow info!

Tell:08035781822 or 08153882352 +22962537991

BlackBerry pin:2b666163

harridson05@yahoo.co.uk

whatsapp:08035781822

Thanks

Hassan.
ops..
Re: Cheap Cotonou Car/suv Delivered To Nigeria By Hassan See Pictures by hassrash(m): 4:32pm On Nov 17, 2015
We are always here for your service kindly make enquiries
Re: Cheap Cotonou Car/suv Delivered To Nigeria By Hassan See Pictures by hassrash(m): 8:34pm On Nov 17, 2015
The great Nairalanders kindly contact Hassan for your Tokunbo car/suv
Re: Cheap Cotonou Car/suv Delivered To Nigeria By Hassan See Pictures by hassrash(m): 6:25am On Nov 18, 2015
Happy new day to all our real client
Re: Cheap Cotonou Car/suv Delivered To Nigeria By Hassan See Pictures by hassrash(m): 7:33am On Nov 18, 2015
dokomog:
Good evening, I like the recommendations you keep earning for yourself, please hom much can i get 2007 peugeot 407 in pristine condition
Re: Cheap Cotonou Car/suv Delivered To Nigeria By Hassan See Pictures by hassrash(m): 8:36am On Nov 18, 2015
Osezzua:
I want to commend Hassrash for being true to his words, he's one of the very few Nigerians I think we currently lack at the helms of affairs of this great country. When I wanted to get my car from Cotonou, I surfed nairaland hoping to get someone who would give me what I wanted. I finally ended up with Hassrash n he never disappointed me a bit. The duty papers have been proven to genuine severally at customs checkpoints. Also d duty papers were promptly delivered without any delay and lastly I got a trouble free tokunbo car because of his experience. For this single reason, I ensured that Hassrash was responsible for d vehicle registration papers, tinted Permit etc and he delivered these without any problem. Guys, I implore u to patronise him for high quality tokunbo cars.

Hassan Delivered A clean RX330 to this great Nairalander who contact us from this forum Kindly Read this comment once again!!

No Doubt we are here to help you get a clean grade one car in cotonou car market wit original custom duty papers

Cheers

Hassan.

Re: Cheap Cotonou Car/suv Delivered To Nigeria By Hassan See Pictures by hassrash(m): 1:00pm On Nov 18, 2015
Good Afternoon to all our Dear nairalander kindly make enquiries Asap..

We wil help you to search for a clean grade one Car/Suv in cotonou car market with a geniued custom duty paper deliverd to your door step under 48hours

Cheers

Hassan
Re: Cheap Cotonou Car/suv Delivered To Nigeria By Hassan See Pictures by bigspif(m): 2:42pm On Nov 18, 2015
Dear Hassrash
Keep up the good work bro, please im interested in knowing the exchange rate of cefa and also the price to deliver a clean 406 prestige both auto and manual gear 06/07. And also if you could look up for the price of Opel Vectra C for me ASAP for me to decide. Thanks im in KD
Re: Cheap Cotonou Car/suv Delivered To Nigeria By Hassan See Pictures by hassrash(m): 6:40pm On Nov 18, 2015
bigspif:
Dear Hassrash
Keep up the good work bro, please im interested in knowing the exchange rate of cefa and also the price to deliver a clean 406 prestige both auto and manual gear 06/07. And also if you could look up for the price of Opel Vectra C for me ASAP for me to decide. Thanks im in KD

Budget 1.7m for prestige 406 2006/07 manual gear

budget 1.8m for Prestige 406 2006/07 Automatic
Gear

All wit duty papers
Re: Cheap Cotonou Car/suv Delivered To Nigeria By Hassan See Pictures by hassrash(m): 6:51am On Nov 19, 2015
bigspif:
Dear Hassrash
Re: Cheap Cotonou Car/suv Delivered To Nigeria By Hassan See Pictures by hassrash(m): 8:35am On Nov 19, 2015
We are always here for your services.
Re: Cheap Cotonou Car/suv Delivered To Nigeria By Hassan See Pictures by hassrash(m): 10:32am On Nov 19, 2015
hassrash:

Hassan Delivered A clean RX330 to this great Nairalander who contact us from this forum Kindly Read this comment once again!!

No Doubt we are here to help you get a clean grade one car in cotonou car market wit original custom duty papers

Cheers

Hassan.
Re: Cheap Cotonou Car/suv Delivered To Nigeria By Hassan See Pictures by hassrash(m): 12:06pm On Nov 19, 2015
We are good and capable on how to help you get a good grade one car/suv in cotonou car market

Re: Cheap Cotonou Car/suv Delivered To Nigeria By Hassan See Pictures by hassrash(m): 12:20pm On Nov 19, 2015
Re: Cheap Cotonou Car/suv Delivered To Nigeria By Hassan See Pictures by hassrash(m): 3:26pm On Nov 19, 2015
Abuzay2r:
After a successful conclusion of my own personal business with Hassrash, was so pleased to d extent of promising Hassan more deals & here's d proof of me redeeming my pledge. I introduced Hassan to my friend for d purchase of Honda Pilot 2010/2011 & d deal was concluded successfully to my satisfaction & that of my friend.
Thanks so much Hassan for keeping my trust & maintaining my integrity. Pls keep d flag flying & keep delivering & d sky will only be your foothold bro.
Pls Nairalanders, Hassan is highly recommended.

Re: Cheap Cotonou Car/suv Delivered To Nigeria By Hassan See Pictures by hassrash(m): 5:29pm On Nov 19, 2015
Keep the call coming
Re: Cheap Cotonou Car/suv Delivered To Nigeria By Hassan See Pictures by swagdopey: 6:40pm On Nov 19, 2015
hassrash:
Keep the call coming

I need a Toyota car with a budget of 900,000 please advice
Re: Cheap Cotonou Car/suv Delivered To Nigeria By Hassan See Pictures by Nobody: 7:59pm On Nov 19, 2015
How much will I get a super clean camry 2008/2009 with Dvd and leather interior.
Re: Cheap Cotonou Car/suv Delivered To Nigeria By Hassan See Pictures by hassrash(m): 8:22pm On Nov 19, 2015
swagdopey:

Budget 900k for toyota camry tiny ligh
Re: Cheap Cotonou Car/suv Delivered To Nigeria By Hassan See Pictures by swagdopey: 8:29pm On Nov 19, 2015
hassrash:

Budget 900k for toyota camry tiny ligh

I can't get anything apart from the tiny light?
Re: Cheap Cotonou Car/suv Delivered To Nigeria By Hassan See Pictures by hassrash(m): 8:46pm On Nov 19, 2015
swagdopey:

Budget 900k for toyota camry tiny light
Re: Cheap Cotonou Car/suv Delivered To Nigeria By Hassan See Pictures by hassrash(m): 8:47pm On Nov 19, 2015
MoCare:
How much will I get a super clean camry 2008/2009 with Dvd and leather interior.

Budget 2.4m with custom duty papers
Re: Cheap Cotonou Car/suv Delivered To Nigeria By Hassan See Pictures by hassrash(m): 7:40am On Nov 20, 2015
Thank God its another friday, wish. all the muslim sisters and brothers of islam.barrikah jumah

Re: Cheap Cotonou Car/suv Delivered To Nigeria By Hassan See Pictures by hassrash(m): 9:27am On Nov 20, 2015
The nairalanders hurry now and let's go to cotonou car market for solid ride of your choice.

Am here to help you buy a grade one. Tokunbor CAR/SUV first class body wash and drive car,
We are also into helping you to get an original registration number both Tinted permit etc!!

Stop here and make your enquiries ASAP

Tell :08035781822

Pin :2B666163

Whasapp :08035781822

Emails :harridson05@yahoo.co.uk

Thanks for your love.

MR HASSAN.
Re: Cheap Cotonou Car/suv Delivered To Nigeria By Hassan See Pictures by hassrash(m): 10:57am On Nov 20, 2015
Keep the call coming..
Re: Cheap Cotonou Car/suv Delivered To Nigeria By Hassan See Pictures by hassrash(m): 12:11pm On Nov 20, 2015
dokomog:
Good evening, I like the recommendations you keep earning for yourself, please hom much can i get 2007 peugeot 407 in pristine condition
Re: Cheap Cotonou Car/suv Delivered To Nigeria By Hassan See Pictures by hassrash(m): 2:09pm On Nov 20, 2015
hassrash:
The great nairalanders we are here to showcase some of our good work which we've done for great people of nairalanders here is some pictures of the car/suv which we've delivered with original custom duty paper to different owners Door step you dont need to worry your self in searching for any cotonou car Agent ............

We specialize in buying a grade one tokunbo car/suv with a very low mileage, non demorage cars, accidented free,not a Salvage or flood vehicle plus 100% of original nigeria custom duty papers

Good people of nairaland can testify to it our good work as promote us in Dealing with people both Home And Abroad, No doubts we've goone far away on this Cotonou tokunbo car business

harridson05@yahoo.co.uk

Thanks

Hassan.

https://www.nairaland.com/2277418/cheap-cotonou-car-suv-delivered
Re: Cheap Cotonou Car/suv Delivered To Nigeria By Hassan See Pictures by hassrash(m): 6:35pm On Nov 20, 2015
hassrash:
The nairalanderz ,here is another wonderful friday kindly contact hassrash asap!

Tell:08035781822

Pin:2B666163

harridson05@yahoo.co.uk

Whatsapp:08035781822

Thankz

Hassan.
Re: Cheap Cotonou Car/suv Delivered To Nigeria By Hassan See Pictures by hassrash(m): 7:39pm On Nov 20, 2015
Make enquries
Re: Cheap Cotonou Car/suv Delivered To Nigeria By Hassan See Pictures by hassrash(m): 5:30am On Nov 21, 2015
hassrash:

harridson05@yahoo.co.uk

Thanks

Hassan.
Re: Cheap Cotonou Car/suv Delivered To Nigeria By Hassan See Pictures by hassrash(m): 7:17am On Nov 21, 2015
Happy Weekend to you All

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (86) (Reply)

Come In For Your Comprehensive Vehicle History Report*+234-806-036-5068 With Pix / Dear Sir/ma Buy Your Europe/American Clean and cheap Car From Cotonou / Buy Your Cheap Clean Tokunbo Cars With Low Millage From Cotonou

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.