Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,986 members, 7,828,486 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:27 AM

The Railway Prototype Buhari Will Bring To Nigeria (pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Railway Prototype Buhari Will Bring To Nigeria (pics) (3203 Views)

Exclusion Of The South East From The Railway Masterplan / Why Is Lagos Erecting Iron Fence Between The Railway Track? / Amaechi: I Never Knew The Railway Was Working In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Railway Prototype Buhari Will Bring To Nigeria (pics) by tola9ja: 9:04pm On Apr 25, 2015
THE RAILWAY PROTOTYPE BUHARI WILL BRING TO NIGERIA

1 Like

Re: The Railway Prototype Buhari Will Bring To Nigeria (pics) by temitemi1(m): 9:07pm On Apr 25, 2015
We are waiting... GEJ my HERO! FAYOSE my ROLE MODEL!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Railway Prototype Buhari Will Bring To Nigeria (pics) by Nobody: 9:09pm On Apr 25, 2015
Buhari tends to show promises of good things to come. Lovely!

1 Like

Re: The Railway Prototype Buhari Will Bring To Nigeria (pics) by Nobody: 9:10pm On Apr 25, 2015
temitemi1:
LUCIFER your MENTOR!!!

11 Likes

Re: The Railway Prototype Buhari Will Bring To Nigeria (pics) by ishiamu(m): 9:13pm On Apr 25, 2015
temitemi1:
Re: The Railway Prototype Buhari Will Bring To Nigeria (pics) by tola9ja: 9:14pm On Apr 25, 2015
temitemi1:

5 Likes

Re: The Railway Prototype Buhari Will Bring To Nigeria (pics) by JustCalMeDBoss(m): 9:28pm On Apr 25, 2015
I guess it an electric (maglev) train nigeria can't produce power for street light is maglev. APC deceiving nigerians since conception.

2 Likes

Re: The Railway Prototype Buhari Will Bring To Nigeria (pics) by slap1(m): 10:03pm On Apr 25, 2015
Until then
Re: The Railway Prototype Buhari Will Bring To Nigeria (pics) by Jaypea98: 11:01pm On Apr 25, 2015
JustCalMeDBoss:
I guess it an electric (maglev) train nigeria can't produce power for street light is maglev. APC deceiving nigerians since conception.
Lagos light rail project is gonna run on electricity .How ? You ask. Its gonna be powereed by one of lasgidi's 5 IPPs.
LAGOS STATE Setting the pace since 0.000AD

5 Likes

Re: The Railway Prototype Buhari Will Bring To Nigeria (pics) by Nobody: 11:03pm On Apr 25, 2015
Another promise from APC... Walahi we have compile a list of all your(apc) promises. Okay, make una continue...
Re: The Railway Prototype Buhari Will Bring To Nigeria (pics) by Edygrin(m): 11:05pm On Apr 25, 2015
Jaypea98:

Lagos light rail project is gonna run on electricity .How ? You ask. Its gonna be powereed by one of lasgidi's 5 IPPs.
And where is the lagos light rail project?

2 Likes

Re: The Railway Prototype Buhari Will Bring To Nigeria (pics) by Nobody: 11:10pm On Apr 25, 2015
barcanista:
Another promise from APC... Walahi we have compile a list of all your(apc) promises. Okay, make una continue...
Oboy gerrout, sore looser. More shame awaits u.

3 Likes

Re: The Railway Prototype Buhari Will Bring To Nigeria (pics) by JustCalMeDBoss(m): 11:10pm On Apr 25, 2015
Jaypea98:

Let know the cost of the fare na bfor the praise

1 Like

Re: The Railway Prototype Buhari Will Bring To Nigeria (pics) by sammyj: 11:22pm On Apr 25, 2015
SAI BABA
Re: The Railway Prototype Buhari Will Bring To Nigeria (pics) by Nobody: 11:42pm On Apr 25, 2015
barcanista:
If APC does not fulfill all the promises there is nothing you can do except to keep making noise and barking like a toothless dog on every thread on nairaland or the worst thing you will do is to vote against buhari the same way you did on the march28 elections and guess what??buhari still won the election and you were put to shame and dissapointment,and you are still nursing your wounds till now........... .we are talking about good governance you are showing hypocrisy!!!!

4 Likes

Re: The Railway Prototype Buhari Will Bring To Nigeria (pics) by Nobody: 11:43pm On Apr 25, 2015
Let's wait and see. He have just Four to perform this miracle.
Re: The Railway Prototype Buhari Will Bring To Nigeria (pics) by Yasher: 11:49pm On Apr 25, 2015
Another white elephant project wey dem go fashi afta swearing in. Na today

Ok, we dey wait.

1 Like

Re: The Railway Prototype Buhari Will Bring To Nigeria (pics) by Nobody: 12:12am On Apr 26, 2015
Please let your news be authentic before you post them.Sooner or later we will hear Buhari never said this like..Buhari never said he is going to free the chibok girls,buhari never said he going to make fuel N 40..after them use am campaign.

2 Likes

Re: The Railway Prototype Buhari Will Bring To Nigeria (pics) by Ucheosefoh(m): 12:22am On Apr 26, 2015
Jaypea98:

When people are talking of projects stop bringing this white elephant project matter here

1 Like

Re: The Railway Prototype Buhari Will Bring To Nigeria (pics) by Franzeez(m): 12:24am On Apr 26, 2015
Grabs Origin* and waits till I see it. Hmmmmmmm. So much to expect from the Messiah.
Re: The Railway Prototype Buhari Will Bring To Nigeria (pics) by alphalpha(m): 12:53am On Apr 26, 2015
Nice....,

God bless the general
Re: The Railway Prototype Buhari Will Bring To Nigeria (pics) by Jaypea98: 1:05am On Apr 26, 2015
Edygrin:
And where is the lagos light rail project?
See even Jimi Agbaje knows that that project is ongoing. Channels tv even took a tour to the site on their program Channels Discoveries .
On YNaija debate jimi said the major problem with that project is that the lagos state wants to do it all on its own and ofcourse funding issues.He never for once decried or termed the project a failed project unlike you guys who seem to have little or no knowledge on governance in lagos state

1 Like

Re: The Railway Prototype Buhari Will Bring To Nigeria (pics) by tuborme: 1:33am On Apr 26, 2015
GEJ has already signed a $12bn contract for that model with Chinese construction....go to Abuja and see for yourself

1 Like

Re: The Railway Prototype Buhari Will Bring To Nigeria (pics) by Edygrin(m): 1:34am On Apr 26, 2015
Jaypea98:

See even Jimi Agbaje knows that that project is ongoing. Channels tv even took a tour to the site on their program Channels Discoveries .
On YNaija debate jimi said the major problem with that project is that the lagos state wants to do it all on its own and ofcourse funding issues.He never for once decried or termed the project a failed project unlike you guys who seem to have little or no knowledge on governance in lagos state
See silly excuse. A project that was initiated in 2007 is still ongoing after spending about N160 billion naira. Abeg go find better excuse

1 Like

Re: The Railway Prototype Buhari Will Bring To Nigeria (pics) by Jaypea98: 1:52am On Apr 26, 2015
Edygrin:
See silly excuse. A project that was initiated in 2007 is still ongoing after spending about N160 billion naira. Abeg go find better excuse
Please kindly provide me with appropriate evidence for this claim.
See whoz talking about delayed projects what has happened to your 2nd Niger Bridge WHICH WAS SUPPOSED TO HAVE KICKSTARTED SAME TIME AS THE BEAUTIFUL LEKKI LINK BRIDGE which is just about 4 kilometers or so. That bridge was constructed without fake concession unlike ur 2nd Niger Bridge....infarct all we see are same pictures of sharp sand and dredgers every single time hypocrites

1 Like

Re: The Railway Prototype Buhari Will Bring To Nigeria (pics) by Edygrin(m): 1:58am On Apr 26, 2015
Jaypea98:

Please kindly provide me with appropriate evidence for this claim.
See whoz talking about delayed projects what has happened to your 2nd Niger Bridge WHICH WAS SUPPOSED TO HAVE KICKSTARTED SAME TIME AS THE BEAUTIFUL LEKKI LINK BRIDGE which is just about 4 kilometers or so. That bridge was constructed without fake concession unlike ur 2nd Niger Bridge....infarct all we see are same pictures of sharp sand and dredgers every single time hypocrites
Na wa o What's my business with second niger bridge? You asked for evidence right. here you go : http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/lagos-how-we-spent-n160bn-world-bank-loan-on-light-rail-project/188736/

1 Like

Re: The Railway Prototype Buhari Will Bring To Nigeria (pics) by Jaypea98: 2:06am On Apr 26, 2015
Edygrin:
Na wa o What's my business with second niger bridge? You asked for evidence right. here you go : http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/lagos-how-we-spent-n160bn-world-bank-loan-on-light-rail-project/188736/
leaen to appreciate good works my guy pay a visit to iganmu /national theatre and see for yourself or simple visit channels TV YouTube page to see my own evidence of its viability

1 Like

Re: The Railway Prototype Buhari Will Bring To Nigeria (pics) by Edygrin(m): 2:12am On Apr 26, 2015
Jaypea98:

leaen to appreciate good works my guy pay a visit to iganmu /national theatre and see for yourself or simple visit channels TV YouTube page to see my own evidence of its viability
Brother i no get qualms with fashola but that project has taken too long to be completed, be sincere to urself.

N/B Its not every Fashola's critic that is Igbo

1 Like

Re: The Railway Prototype Buhari Will Bring To Nigeria (pics) by Osakah24(m): 2:25am On Apr 26, 2015
Most people dont know that these model of trains are not load carriers,all developed nations have both the loco type and speed type.

1 Like

Re: The Railway Prototype Buhari Will Bring To Nigeria (pics) by amokeme(f): 3:01am On Apr 26, 2015
Hmmm. You guys should reduce your expectations o.. It only 4years not 40 undecided

P.s
Am a buhari fan cool
Re: The Railway Prototype Buhari Will Bring To Nigeria (pics) by Locapito(m): 4:09am On Apr 26, 2015
barcanista:
Back off!!!!!! U JUDAS!!!!!!!! Ur end is near. Pathetic loser, double faced back stabbing gej's robot.

1 Like

Re: The Railway Prototype Buhari Will Bring To Nigeria (pics) by onyi4edu(f): 5:01am On Apr 26, 2015
Waiting earnestly and praying he fulfils most if not all of his promises to save him from bashings

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jonathan Left N 7trillion Deficit , Says Joda / $30 Billion Left And They Borrowed To Pay Salaries. / Why Is Buhari Rude To His Minister?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.