Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,001 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

Textile Printing In Churches - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Textile Printing In Churches (736 Views)

Cash Crunch: Tithes, Offerings Drop In Churches / Where Can I Buy Reflex Blue Ink For Nylon Printing In Lagos Nigeria ? / Tension In Kano As Seized N315b Textile Materials Await Burning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Textile Printing In Churches by usmanelvis(m): 9:13pm On Apr 25, 2015
This is a well kept hidden secret. This is your chance to intercept your way into the food chain. I live in Abuja and I am a printer by profession. Printing is a very lucrative business, but that is another topic. Textile printing however, is on a whole other level. as it is capital intensive.

Churches or Pastors in Abuja, hardly know any printers to do textiles in Abuja because they are none. and exist mostly in other states in the north. of which my company is one of them that posses such rare commodity. In this Elections to be precise, we had a blast of orders by politicians who printed for their respective campaigns.
When we are talking about churches however, there is a vast and open market to out source production from these churches as they do sometimes pray on them or just distribute by sales in other for the church to have uniform like garment or wrapper for members to wear. The orders comes in millions of nairas. and of which everyone connected, profits tremendously. Know if your church needs textile wrappers? or your Pastor haven't had the initiative to summon such a feat? Then I guess you are the missing link.

(1) (Reply)

What Lucrative Business Can I Set Up With 2 Million / Transformers, Cables And Transformer Oil / 5 Ways To Make Money Online Without Spending A Dime

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.