Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,747 members, 7,820,577 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:28 PM

ONCE UPON A Time...there Where Scams... - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ONCE UPON A Time...there Where Scams... (733 Views)

Five Common ATM Scams And How To Avoid Them / Beware Of Scams Called Multilevel Marketing (mlms) / Some Tips To Help Minimize Business Related Scams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

ONCE UPON A Time...there Where Scams... by Nobody: 2:46pm On May 11, 2015
I remember some few months back as a guest viewing nairaland a lot of threads where hourly littered with fake/scam topics (esp business, sports and investment threads), ranging from fake exporter threads, 1 million naira fixed matches tipsters (worst breed) to 1k petty scams, but fast forward to today such threads do not last anymore because a lot of people are coming out to lambast any troll trying to con his fellow human, gone are the days where people were ashamed of others judging them for having fallen for such obvious scams, some good people even go as far as to release what they bought in guise of been authentic they do this so others can read/use and confirm that it's just another shoddy scam gimmick, while some even take on the role of Zorro/Sherlock Holmes and help investigate cases to fish out the criminal mind(s) behind some very perveted scams...

So shout out to all those who kick against scams...may Jah continuously rain down blessings on you...
Shout out to moderators keep on banning and closing such scam threads
Shout out to those people who are always looking for a billion naira overnight systems, kill that greed infesting your heart cos such systems do not exist...even if they do it comes around once in a thousand pink moons...so stop waiting for the moon to come around pick up and start from somewhere no matter how small...remember BIG things starts from small beginnings, and little drops of h2o makes a mighty ocean...

Finally, twale to all small minded scam lord wannabes, please give your life to Jah/Allah/Budda...or any Ggod you want to believe in...scamming is bad...and endearvour to go for intense deliverance so as to untwine your soul for the barrage of curses that has enveloped it...but if you still consider my advice as "normal" yarn and decide to continue in your evil ways, on your next scam escapade either online or offline...

May you get brutally shot 41 times in your Ba.lls or Bo's.oms without mercy(whichever class you belong)...let my good people say a big amen.

Cheers
#diva

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ONCE UPON A Time...there Where Scams... by godoluwa(m): 6:20pm On May 11, 2015
Good talk @snowdiva

1 Like

Re: ONCE UPON A Time...there Where Scams... by Akin1212(m): 6:44pm On May 11, 2015
I posted this somewhere, i just had to post it here again

Nice words from you lady, it's very depressing how some people best known as fraudsters have chosen to spoil the information selling market for the serious and genuine ones. I have come across several posts of yours on NL where you tried to expose scammers. I must really commend you for that. If information is not golden i would have preferred to throw it down my tower but that is not the case. If there is a GENUINE avenue to make cool cash, then the info has to be sold. I really feel pity for those who have fallen victim to scam, but i want to establish a fact that it is partly due to their negligence. I mean we are Nigerians and we all know the level of scam in this country and that is the main reason we should be careful before buying anything from anybody and when we eventually buy, we should be held responsible for whatever comes with it. Saying this, have it in my mind that i have also compiled an Ebook which i have put up for sale, despite that i urge anybody who wants to buy it to think twice, I know what i want to sell and i know the value but then those who will buy it will do so with their hard earned money. So they must be sure, after all it will be worth it at the end. I wish there is a scam detector, because i want all scammers gone. They are really spoiling business for the Genuine ones. May God help us all

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Latest On Youwin IV / 11 Must Do Things To Be Successful In Life / Black Diamond Elite Team Presents #moneymatrixchallenge2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.