Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,246 members, 7,815,361 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:15 AM

Should I Accept The Job? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Should I Accept The Job? (2376 Views)

Should I Accept or reject this Job offer With A Telecom? / I Got This Job. Pls Should I Accept It ? / Should I Accept Or Reject This Offer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Accept The Job? by justineu(m): 9:53pm On Apr 25, 2015
Hello fwenz!!!
Just have this little issue disturbing me right nw felt I should share it with you guyz fr your assistants.

This month will make it a year and 2 month I finshed my NYSC but could not be able to secure a job, this week someone clled me and told me he has a job for me in one of our paramilitry, so he asked if I could work with uniform I said yes, but the problem is that the position is for WAEC. still tinking if I should accept the job and run my master same tyme looking elsewhere.

Friends please what do you think about that job? Do you tink is too low fr my qualification?

Note: I didn't pay a dime for the job. Thanks fr your contribution.
Re: Should I Accept The Job? by justineu(m): 9:58pm On Apr 25, 2015
Please you guyz should say some thing, am in a state of delimma right nw.
Re: Should I Accept The Job? by wiggle: 10:01pm On Apr 25, 2015
it depends.. how much is the pay?
Re: Should I Accept The Job? by Cutehector(m): 10:03pm On Apr 25, 2015
Neva eva compromise.... Drop dat job.... Its not d end of d world..

1 Like

Re: Should I Accept The Job? by justineu(m): 10:03pm On Apr 25, 2015
wiggle:
it depends.. how much is the pay?
45K fr the positiion.
Re: Should I Accept The Job? by justineu(m): 10:05pm On Apr 25, 2015
Cutehector:
Neva eva compromise.... Drop dat job.... Its not d end of d world..
my brother am confuse!!
Re: Should I Accept The Job? by luminousity(m): 10:09pm On Apr 25, 2015
Its also depend on the nature of the job. I will say half bread is better than none.

1 Like

Re: Should I Accept The Job? by obua: 10:10pm On Apr 25, 2015
Accept the job and focus your mind beyond the job. Jobs are quite scarce now

1 Like

Re: Should I Accept The Job? by Rich4god(m): 10:12pm On Apr 25, 2015
justineu:
45K fr the positiion.
45k on a platter of gold.... When some graduates employed with their degree earn less than that...
Plz, pass me the person number mk I call am... I no mind dash 5k out of my salary after i get the job.

9 Likes

Re: Should I Accept The Job? by justineu(m): 10:15pm On Apr 25, 2015
Rich4god:
45k on a platter of gold.... When some graduates employed with their degree earn less than that...
Plz, pass me the person number mk I call am... I no mind dash 5k out of my salary after i get the job.
Guy are u serious! cheesy
Re: Should I Accept The Job? by braine(m): 10:41pm On Apr 25, 2015
justineu:
45K fr the positiion.
You should consider other factors such as transport, feeding and miscellaneous. If it covers those and you're able to save 15 to 20k (that is if you don't have any major responsibilities as I assume you're a bachelor and you don't pay rent and also not extravagant), I think you should take it. I think you just need to Get into the 'system' first then you can get the appropriate position, aligning naturally, later on.

1 Like

Re: Should I Accept The Job? by justineu(m): 11:01pm On Apr 25, 2015
braine:
You should consider other factors such as transport, feeding and miscellaneous. If it covers those and you're able to save 15 to 20k (that is if you don't have any major responsibilities as I assume you're a bachelor and you don't pay rent and also not extravagant), I think you should take it. I think you just need to Get into the 'system' first then you can get the appropriate position, aligning naturally, later on.
tnks for your contribution. The problem is i will be staying on my own And after deducting those expenses and rent in a year it will be red for me oo, there will be no savings for the year, though am not that extravagant person.
Re: Should I Accept The Job? by braine(m): 11:07pm On Apr 25, 2015
justineu:
tnks for your contribution. The problem is i will be staying on my own And after deducting those expenses and rent in a year it will be red for me oo, there will be no savings for the year, though am not that extravagant person.
Are you eager to start living on your own? Trust me, it is not easy for someone basically starting life. I suggest you stay where you are a lil longer..
Re: Should I Accept The Job? by stepo707: 11:11pm On Apr 25, 2015
Rich4god:

Choi.diaris God oooo.and I rejected a 75k offer last month b4 the presidential elections.dis country get as e best.well for me I'll won't take the offer cos it will affect my psych knowing fully well my value is more than that.I won't just be happy.hope for the best man.let's see what buhari has for us
Re: Should I Accept The Job? by Ben1975(m): 1:00am On Apr 26, 2015
Hi stepo707

Don't let your employment status hold you hostage.

Be entrepreneurial, start your own business and be the master of your own universe.

You can work online from the comfort of your own home dedicating the amount of time you choose
And the best part is the money is so much better!

Ben Ajose
Re: Should I Accept The Job? by stepo707: 5:30am On Apr 26, 2015
Ben1975:
Hi stepo707

Don't let your employment status hold you hostage.

Be entrepreneurial, start your own business and be the master of your own universe.

You can work online from the comfort of your own home dedicating the amount of time you choose
And the best part is the money is so much better!

Ben Ajose

Hi ben.expatiate more on this online business.how do I get started?

1 Like

Re: Should I Accept The Job? by idu1(m): 9:48am On Apr 26, 2015
[/color][color=] Take it and start looking for a way you can do their cadet course to get promotion as a Bsc holder.

E go better o!
Re: Should I Accept The Job? by Ben1975(m): 4:27pm On May 02, 2015
Send me your email and I will send you some info smiley

Visit my profile page for info Ben1975

Can you drop me your email and contact phone number?

These are mine:

08 134 966 599
residual.income.for.all.2004@gmail.com

If you are serious about generating online money trust me; me and a lot of other people in our program will help you grow

Everybody have a wonderful and productive day smiley

Ben Ajose

stepo707:

Hi ben.expatiate more on this online business.how do I get started?
Re: Should I Accept The Job? by Nobody: 7:45pm On May 02, 2015
Trust me dtz ur financial freedom.... jst enter thr 1st den u work ur way up coz a friend did same & succeeded same way. getting a Govt job on such platter of gold rare remember,being productive is d key.

1 Like

Re: Should I Accept The Job? by TheLaughter: 11:35am On May 16, 2015
justineu:
Hello fwenz!!!
Just have this little issue disturbing me right nw felt I should share it with you guyz fr your assistants.

This month will make it a year and 2 month I finshed my NYSC but could not be able to secure a job, this week someone clled me and told me he has a job for me in one of our paramilitry, so he asked if I could work with uniform I said yes, but the problem is that the position is for WAEC. still tinking if I should accept the job and run my master same tyme looking elsewhere.

Friends please what do you think about that job? Do you tink is too low fr my qualification?

Note: I didn't pay a dime for the job. Thanks fr your contribution.
Hey bro. Did u succeed in getting the job? Someone told me they are still taking pple, want to know how true it is... Please respond. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Check Inn Hotels Ibadan-job Vacancy Urgent / Monthly House Rent Payment In Lagos For Salary Earners / Ongoing Recruitment At Centre For Automotive Technology & Entrepreneurship Devel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.