Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:12 AM

The Lecturer And The Runs Girl Student - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The Lecturer And The Runs Girl Student (1208 Views)

When ATM Rejects Card From A Runs Girl. (photo) / [STORY] Must Read: The Runs Girl… Part 1 / What A Runs Girl Gave Me That Made Me Faint After We Had Finished (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Lecturer And The Runs Girl Student by bunmioguns(m): 10:01pm On Apr 25, 2015
A runs girl student enters into lecturer GoguTee office. She goes closer to his ear and whisper "I will do anything to pass this exam". "You mean anything?" replied GoguTee.

Girl:- Yes, anything..
Lecturer:- looking straight into the girls eyes and ask again, "U mean Anything?"
Girl:- goes closer to him and said "Yes, anything sir!"
Lecturer:- still gazing at her "U mean Anything?".
Girl:- Removes her top and said "Yes, anything sir"
Lecturer:- "U mean Anything?"
Girl:- removes her bra and said "Yes Yes, anything sir"
Lecturer:- "U really mean Anything?"
Girl:- removes her skirt and said "Yes Yes, anything sir"

Lecturer: OK, ( collected her cloths)) run round the school 20 times.

One word for the Lecturer

1 Like

Re: The Lecturer And The Runs Girl Student by goodmorning40: 10:06pm On Apr 25, 2015
That's my man, am happy there are still men like me who have refused to relax in the palm of corruption and blame it on the devil

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Lecturer And The Runs Girl Student by phoenix97: 10:11pm On Apr 25, 2015
hahaha...d lecturer get am 4 head o1 word...disciplinarian.

1 Like

Re: The Lecturer And The Runs Girl Student by Nobody: 10:31pm On Apr 25, 2015
lol
Re: The Lecturer And The Runs Girl Student by Nobody: 10:32pm On Apr 25, 2015
mcteew
Re: The Lecturer And The Runs Girl Student by bunmioguns(m): 10:55pm On Apr 25, 2015
Yungwizzzy:
mcteew

(1) (Reply)

Words We Often Pronounce Wrongly While We Were Young / What Is This Guy Brushing? (photo) / PHOTO: When They Discover You Stole The Missing Budget

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.