Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,576 members, 7,823,502 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:00 AM

Jonathan To Live In Luxury Island Villa, Otuoke Upon Exit From Aso Rock (photo) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan To Live In Luxury Island Villa, Otuoke Upon Exit From Aso Rock (photo) (96270 Views)

Buhari Meets Pastor Adeboye In Aso Rock (Photo) / Ayo Oritsejafor, Abdulsalami Meet Buhari In Aso Rock (Photo) / Garba Shehu And Reuben Abati All Smiles During An Encounter In Aso Rock. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan To Live In Luxury Island Villa, Otuoke Upon Exit From Aso Rock (photo) by Forwetinnah: 9:22am On Apr 26, 2015
Caseless:
the problems he helped to create are going to be here in his name. It will take a long time for his name to disappear from bad book of history.

What have you done about the problems OBJ created. Where's the bad book holding him accountable? Do you even remember he was once a President who rubbished the privatisation sector...isn't Atiku the main thief in OBJs tenure an APC member..how was he received when he decamped? Useless talk!!
People like you are the reason Nigeria is the way it is...thieves can just wear a different cloak, tell you what you want to hear and the next thing you're singing their praises. The people from your extraction have memory problems. .too much praise and you're championing a crook
Re: Jonathan To Live In Luxury Island Villa, Otuoke Upon Exit From Aso Rock (photo) by agabaI23(m): 9:23am On Apr 26, 2015
Caseless:
the problems he helped to create are going to be here in his name. It will take a long time for his name to disappear from bad book of history.
Name the problems he created sir

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jonathan To Live In Luxury Island Villa, Otuoke Upon Exit From Aso Rock (photo) by Nobody: 9:25am On Apr 26, 2015
chamboy:
Someone Steals Our Money to Build a Mansion and my ppl call him an hero. I need to see GEJ, to train me on "how to steal and become an Hero
where did you do your primary and secondary education? I must sue the headmaster and the principal for doing this to you!

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan To Live In Luxury Island Villa, Otuoke Upon Exit From Aso Rock (photo) by GodMode: 9:27am On Apr 26, 2015
qualityovenbake:
E no dey easy to manage Nigeria, he needs lot of rest. At least he had the opportunity to serve his father land, I hope and pray that the next administration will do a great job in handling the affairs of Nigeria.

Ignorant comment..
gej and obj are failures.

Its very easy to manage Nigeria..
Re: Jonathan To Live In Luxury Island Villa, Otuoke Upon Exit From Aso Rock (photo) by sweetMichael(m): 9:28am On Apr 26, 2015
all is vanity upon vanity... soon and very soon it will be over
Re: Jonathan To Live In Luxury Island Villa, Otuoke Upon Exit From Aso Rock (photo) by IbokUtoroh(m): 9:33am On Apr 26, 2015
anulaxad:
Waste of public funds, how many properties must this man have.

It is devastating, while millions of nigerians have became poorer under his tenure.

I mean have any of you GEJ loyalists saw the hotel he constructed for his wife, he spent billions of Naira on that project.

How can people even consider this man as humble, this man I say must be brought to justice. undecided

*are u aware that thiefnu*bu owns 60percent of lagos n still counting yet millions of yoruba abgero live in apartments built by foreigners n struggle to feed. my dear the wold is full of wicked people n tinubu shud be atleast top 10 of that list!

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan To Live In Luxury Island Villa, Otuoke Upon Exit From Aso Rock (photo) by IbokUtoroh(m): 9:36am On Apr 26, 2015
Lucasbalo:
And he should enjoy all the nation's treasury he stole with his fellow looters. He is a failure as a president like his predecessors were failure. Good riddance to him. Hopefully, Nigeria will get better under Buhari or else Buhari will be under intense pressure.

,may is around d corner, e no far again blodah!
wait n pray God grant u life so u willl witness what will happen.
either bad or good me i go still chop cos i dey winningg party for my state!
Re: Jonathan To Live In Luxury Island Villa, Otuoke Upon Exit From Aso Rock (photo) by GodMode: 9:36am On Apr 26, 2015
LadyAmaka:

May you end up a poor fisherman. Mannerless son of a failed parents.

Don't ever insult BlackGirlsCode in your life..

She's more intelligent than your parents.
Re: Jonathan To Live In Luxury Island Villa, Otuoke Upon Exit From Aso Rock (photo) by ceejay80s(m): 9:39am On Apr 26, 2015
The place sef no fine, but na our stolen money
Re: Jonathan To Live In Luxury Island Villa, Otuoke Upon Exit From Aso Rock (photo) by IbokUtoroh(m): 9:40am On Apr 26, 2015
erudyt:
what do you expect from foolish people who got reach by stealing? They spend the money the way they want, they need to learn from their counter parts in the western world. A well built mansion will beat all these ugly buildings hands down anyday, just look at the structures and surroundings of the said estate, rubbish.

u r truly BUHARI!
reach ko rich ni!!!!!!!!!
Re: Jonathan To Live In Luxury Island Villa, Otuoke Upon Exit From Aso Rock (photo) by mkoabiola: 9:40am On Apr 26, 2015
I knw d mansion @kpansia, very close to seriake dickson mansion,
It a very big mansion dat occupy a small street,almost 10builidings
Wenver he is around,soildiers n policemen will guard d street.
Jonathan cannot b poor again
Re: Jonathan To Live In Luxury Island Villa, Otuoke Upon Exit From Aso Rock (photo) by Forwetinnah: 9:41am On Apr 26, 2015
Osakah24:
when they go fishing,its not for publicity ok.

Those ones are still very busy monopolising and stealing Nigeria dry...GEJ stopped their monopoly that's why they ran secretly to the opposition while smiling with GEJ. Actually very MADE MEN FISH AND GOLF, that's their favourite pass time
Re: Jonathan To Live In Luxury Island Villa, Otuoke Upon Exit From Aso Rock (photo) by datribune: 9:41am On Apr 26, 2015
Forwetinnah:

You're just daft...if a manager in Shell or Governor can build a similar structure, what stops the President? Do you know how much his salary/other benefits are. Ameachi alone gets 80 million monthly as security vote which he uses for Nothing. The building might just be gifts from political brown nosers looking for favors yet you're here typing with your nose. Tell your Buhari to do the needful since GEJ didn't. .we are waiting

Forwetinah d defender of d eediot, ar u always dis clueless?. We ar talking of GEJ, d most corrupt & inept leader in our history & u ar mentioning GMB.
I remember u as one of d deluded eediotic Tanoids who thought throwing tantrums all over d forum will make nigerians keep d kleptimaniac in power. Newsflash Dumbo, nigerians ar not as dumb as u. Guess what - d clueless one has been swept out of Aso rock.

Re: Jonathan To Live In Luxury Island Villa, Otuoke Upon Exit From Aso Rock (photo) by ceejay80s(m): 9:43am On Apr 26, 2015
[/quote][/i]
lokki:
GEJ is my hero.He has left Nigeria with all her numerous problems and retired into a befitting house

Time to rest in peace
Fixed
Re: Jonathan To Live In Luxury Island Villa, Otuoke Upon Exit From Aso Rock (photo) by vivaciousvivi(f): 9:46am On Apr 26, 2015
tinuolababy:
I no see d house o

My dear, I thought I was the only one o. undecided undecided
Re: Jonathan To Live In Luxury Island Villa, Otuoke Upon Exit From Aso Rock (photo) by Elxandre(m): 9:50am On Apr 26, 2015
Re: Jonathan To Live In Luxury Island Villa, Otuoke Upon Exit From Aso Rock (photo) by Forwetinnah: 9:54am On Apr 26, 2015
datribune:

Forwetinah d defender of d eediot, ar u always dis clueless?. We ar talking of GEJ, d most corrupt & inept leader in our history & u ar mentioning GMB.
I remember u as one of d deluded eediotic Tanoids who thought nigerians will keep d kleptimaniac in power. Newsflash Dumbo, nigerians ar not as dumb as u. Guess what - d clueless one has been swept out of Aso rock.

Hohoohooooo. .see who's talking about intelligence. Mr man your dumbNess has a statue built in it's name and would be staring at you for the next four years. What would one call you for electing a man who doesn't even have A WASC? That Old fossil from Daura isn't even coherent; can't manage any position except being a figure head(that's all he's ever being). A man who went about campaigning word for word unrealistic campaign promises written down for him without thinking? Hes not been sworn in yet and he's NOT ONLY retracting his statements but also thinking of continuing GEJs policies. YES!! that's not only being DUMB but phoolish. You're so dense you can't see your stu;pity

Btw..GMB isn't fit to lace GEJS shoes as regards intelligence. Ask his malnourished and unproductive cows, they know him better

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan To Live In Luxury Island Villa, Otuoke Upon Exit From Aso Rock (photo) by chamboy(m): 9:58am On Apr 26, 2015
Felixsun20:
where did you do your primary and secondary education? I must sue the headmaster and the principal for doing this to you!
y didnt u use ur dick to secure GEJ's seat mumu
Re: Jonathan To Live In Luxury Island Villa, Otuoke Upon Exit From Aso Rock (photo) by Elxandre(m): 9:59am On Apr 26, 2015
Buzzj17:
This is GEJ's house in Pirt harcourt. This is where he will retire. Or do you want me to send you the picture of the house in lagos or the one in Abuja?
If those are his houses, then they aren't really extravagant at all

1 Like

Re: Jonathan To Live In Luxury Island Villa, Otuoke Upon Exit From Aso Rock (photo) by ignis: 10:01am On Apr 26, 2015
Time for him to rest
Re: Jonathan To Live In Luxury Island Villa, Otuoke Upon Exit From Aso Rock (photo) by Elxandre(m): 10:05am On Apr 26, 2015
philips70:

Honestly Nigerians do not know what they want. Look at how more than half of this thread celebrates corruption. The level of ignorance in Nigeria is appalling. There is near zero knowledge of what is known as INTEGRITY and COMPLIANCE. In civilized world the president risks a jail term if the proceeds of which he built this palatial home can't be explained. I hope Buhari do not build a BEFITTING palatial home we will celebrate at the end of his tenure. In my submission Jonathan is a very corrupt leader, he is not different from many of the rest.
You people are ridiculous.
Even a senator with his legitimate income will build these relatively cheap structures.
Do you even know how much a governor earns, talk more of a president?

Poverty and hatred has distorted our thinking sha!

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan To Live In Luxury Island Villa, Otuoke Upon Exit From Aso Rock (photo) by manutdadex(m): 10:08am On Apr 26, 2015
Ilekeh:
and how many times has Dangote and Odetola been caught fishing?
well otedola happens to own a fishing boat..don't know abt d rich aboki o...fishing is a sport to D "RICH"
Re: Jonathan To Live In Luxury Island Villa, Otuoke Upon Exit From Aso Rock (photo) by BOUNTYDOG(m): 10:18am On Apr 26, 2015
Hmmm
I see normal aluminium roofing sheets
Why not shingles "steptiles"
Is he that much simple or the contractors collected money for step tiles and did otherwise?
Anyway truth be told Jonathan is a Hero for stepping down,or maybe he was caught unawares and has no choice but to step down
Why did he sack the IGP?
Re: Jonathan To Live In Luxury Island Villa, Otuoke Upon Exit From Aso Rock (photo) by khalebzy(m): 10:18am On Apr 26, 2015
grayht:
A life well spent..!!!
he is not dead yet
Re: Jonathan To Live In Luxury Island Villa, Otuoke Upon Exit From Aso Rock (photo) by TeamSimple(m): 10:23am On Apr 26, 2015
He didn't complete the building,coz he was finking in his clueless mind that he was going to have another four years before returning home. For someone who couldn't complete his retirement home,now I know why he couldn't complete any meaningful project during his 6yrs of governance.
Re: Jonathan To Live In Luxury Island Villa, Otuoke Upon Exit From Aso Rock (photo) by Nobody: 10:30am On Apr 26, 2015
khalebzy:
he is not dead yet
A life well spent in Aso Rock grin
Re: Jonathan To Live In Luxury Island Villa, Otuoke Upon Exit From Aso Rock (photo) by Nobody: 10:36am On Apr 26, 2015

1 Like

Re: Jonathan To Live In Luxury Island Villa, Otuoke Upon Exit From Aso Rock (photo) by shikshark: 10:36am On Apr 26, 2015
what about the mansion on airport road after airforce estate .....they confiscated my inlaw's landed property because of the mumu mansoin......mtchew

anyway...iT will all be TAKEN
Re: Jonathan To Live In Luxury Island Villa, Otuoke Upon Exit From Aso Rock (photo) by datribune: 10:38am On Apr 26, 2015
Forwetinnah:

Hohoohooooo. .see who's talking about intelligence. Mr man your dumbNess has a statue built in it's name and would be staring at you for the next four years. What would one call you for electing a man who doesn't even have A WASC? That Old fossil from Daura isn't even coherent; can't manage any position except being a figure head(that's all he's ever being). A man who went about campaigning word for word unrealistic campaign promises written down for him without thinking? Hes not been sworn in yet and he's NOT ONLY retracting his statements but also thinking of continuing GEJs policies. YES!! that's being not only being DUMB but phoolish. You're so dense you can't see your stu;pity

Btw..GMB isn't fit to lace GEJS shoes as regards intelligence. Ask his malnourished and unproductive cows, they know him better

[b]How intelligent can u be if u support GEJ who has shown clearly dat he lacks d wisdom, d tact, d decisiveness & political sagacity to run a country as intricate & complex as Nigeria? In intelligence & leadership terms comparing GEJ to GMB is like comparing an ant to an elephant & that's why we call GEJ clueless. While GEJ inherited a country in times of plenty & relative peace but turned it into one of more divisiveness, corruption & a hell 4 d poor, GMB was d leader of a corrective govt dat inherited an economy dat had hit rock bottom but thru his ingenuity reversed d course of d economy & made our country buoyant again.
We d intelligent majority hav given Buhari who is a General, a former head of state & an alumni of d highly-rated US War College & d institution now called d Nigerian Defence Academy our mandate to stop d rot & corruption of d clueless GEJ years.
Hahahaha Forwetinnah, why ar u so clueless?. Why do u always reason like GEJ?. Is it dat u get ur news rumours frm Okupe's Twitter handle or what?.
U can't even mask your stupidity. Go hug a transformer & save d world of ur pathetic existence if u can't deal wit d change dat is here. GMB is here.
[/b]
Re: Jonathan To Live In Luxury Island Villa, Otuoke Upon Exit From Aso Rock (photo) by SarahD(f): 10:38am On Apr 26, 2015
[quote author=BlackGirlsCode post=33113059]Who cares as long as he's fishing in otuoke?[/quote

Nigerians, when will we learn to accept one another and live in peace.
Na wetin dey kill us be dis:
Bad belle.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan To Live In Luxury Island Villa, Otuoke Upon Exit From Aso Rock (photo) by Nyaknor(m): 10:41am On Apr 26, 2015
anulaxad:
Waste of public funds, how many properties must this man have.

It is devastating, while millions of nigerians have became poorer under his tenure.

I mean have any of you GEJ loyalists saw the hotel he constructed for his wife, he spent billions of Naira on that project.

How can people even consider this man as humble, this man I say must be brought to justice. undecided
Bro if Jonathan must be brought to justice, what should obj, atiku, IBB and d rest should be brought to? u no pray for how ur life go better.
Re: Jonathan To Live In Luxury Island Villa, Otuoke Upon Exit From Aso Rock (photo) by drololaaof: 10:42am On Apr 26, 2015
You have already given away the identity of your informant whom you have earlier said did not want his name in print don't be like PUNCH NEWSPAPER who always rrepeat becos he was not authorised to do so bla bla .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

President Buhari's Media Chat (Video) / MC Oluomo Wears Electronic Face-Mask (Photos) / FG Declares Operation Amotekun Illegal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.