Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,201 members, 7,811,534 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:04 PM

Jonathan To Live In Luxury Island Villa, Otuoke Upon Exit From Aso Rock (photo) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan To Live In Luxury Island Villa, Otuoke Upon Exit From Aso Rock (photo) (96240 Views)

Buhari Meets Pastor Adeboye In Aso Rock (Photo) / Ayo Oritsejafor, Abdulsalami Meet Buhari In Aso Rock (Photo) / Garba Shehu And Reuben Abati All Smiles During An Encounter In Aso Rock. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan To Live In Luxury Island Villa, Otuoke Upon Exit From Aso Rock (photo) by IYANGBALI: 3:23pm On Apr 26, 2015
grayht:
u say wetin
na she dey teach me englsh
Re: Jonathan To Live In Luxury Island Villa, Otuoke Upon Exit From Aso Rock (photo) by IYANGBALI: 3:24pm On Apr 26, 2015
pmann2:

Na wa ooooo... Hope u've not in any way mocked the first lady b4?
say wetn happen now?
Re: Jonathan To Live In Luxury Island Villa, Otuoke Upon Exit From Aso Rock (photo) by anulaxad(m): 3:27pm On Apr 26, 2015
crixtex:

When Unilag and rest where built pple also wud ve said wats d point.. buh if u consider d geometrical progression of population u might see its usefulness in d long while.. Gej isnt my paymaster, I ve been in ds world for a long time... and d insurgency.. granted I know Gej made mistakes in dat area... Obj wud ve done it quickier buh d number of innocent casualities too wud spring forth.. and for ur INFO Bells university is a private sch wea sch fees is 700k owned by OBJ.... U shud know Gej is an angel wea Obj and Tinubu are......

Ignorance is your downfall you came to insult me before and now you fail to respond properly to my points I mentioned earlier. undecided

Learn one thing, and that's GEJ is the worst leader Nigeria has ever had, he is responsible for the most civilians lives lost (other than the civil war) in this country, he allowed his ministers to use private jets while they had their own ministerial jets to their disposals, he allowed his ministers to embezzle 20 billion dollars, he allowed students to spend up to 10 years for university courses of which is only 4 years, he supervised millions of people becoming poorer under his tenure, and lets not forget the millions of northerners who all had homes and jobs of who are now living in refugee camps, the embarrassment has been immense. Open yours and stop deceiving yourself, 'then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free'.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan To Live In Luxury Island Villa, Otuoke Upon Exit From Aso Rock (photo) by 1miccza: 3:34pm On Apr 26, 2015
anulaxad:

Are you ok? That's what the whole article is about. And let's not forget the illegal acquirement of farm land in Abuja.

Note here that he was living there before he came into politics as for the so called illegal farm acquirement,if you weren't a witness to the deal or privy to the deal then it remains alleged and can not be said to be true...
Re: Jonathan To Live In Luxury Island Villa, Otuoke Upon Exit From Aso Rock (photo) by nduchucks: 4:12pm On Apr 26, 2015
Dis he build this Mansion with his Salary, if not which bank financed it?
Re: Jonathan To Live In Luxury Island Villa, Otuoke Upon Exit From Aso Rock (photo) by pmann2(m): 4:23pm On Apr 26, 2015
Mayream01:
no offence buh ion see d mansion,all I see is summtn dt luks lyk my modas kitchen

No offence but you need to see your doctor before it's too late.
Re: Jonathan To Live In Luxury Island Villa, Otuoke Upon Exit From Aso Rock (photo) by pmann2(m): 4:29pm On Apr 26, 2015
anulaxad:

Ignorance is your downfall you came to insult me before and now you fail to respond properly to my points I mentioned earlier. undecided

Learn one thing, and that's GEJ is the worst leader Nigeria has ever had, he is responsible for the most civilians lives lost (other than the civil war) in this country, he allowed his ministers to use private jets while they had their own ministerial jets to their disposals, he allowed his ministers to embezzle 20 billion dollars, he allowed students to spend up to 10 years for university courses of which is only 4 years, he supervised millions of people becoming poorer under his tenure, and lets not forget the millions of northerners who all had homes and jobs of who are now living in refugee camps, the embarrassment has been immense. Open yours and stop deceiving yourself, 'then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free'.

Most of your points above are invalid, fallacious, not verified and full of sentiments. The human brain is a powerful tool don't make it look as though it's useless.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan To Live In Luxury Island Villa, Otuoke Upon Exit From Aso Rock (photo) by arbitter: 4:47pm On Apr 26, 2015
[size=14pt]Why the hell do you people even care if these halfwits worship GEJ undecided If they like let them erect statues of his ass in their various homes and lick it daily. All i give a damn about is that he's out of Aso Rock and these halfwits can go fvck themselves.[/size]
Re: Jonathan To Live In Luxury Island Villa, Otuoke Upon Exit From Aso Rock (photo) by babestella: 5:02pm On Apr 26, 2015
BlackGirlsCode:
Who cares as long as he's fishing in otuoke?

Of course he might go fishing just to unwind but every month he gets an alert of over 20 million naira in his account, he has several security details, SUVs given, maintained and changed every 2 or 3 years, fully paid domestic staffs and drivers and other benefits for life. He will be attending council of states meeting when he can, he is globally recognized and appreciated. Sit here in NL and continue to wish people evil.
Re: Jonathan To Live In Luxury Island Villa, Otuoke Upon Exit From Aso Rock (photo) by HolyHolla(m): 5:13pm On Apr 26, 2015
Are you sure, or rather...

Re: Jonathan To Live In Luxury Island Villa, Otuoke Upon Exit From Aso Rock (photo) by datribune: 5:20pm On Apr 26, 2015
Forwetinnah:

Didirin....the policies of one who lacks knowledge or Sagacity is being adopted, what then would you call the adoptee? Copier grin?? Olodo, GEJ didn't divide the country..the politicians in the core North who think the country is theirs did but I guess you were hibernating under a Rock when the threats were coming in even from your blood and Baboon nitwit. Your mallam has NEVER LED ANYONE, NOT EVEN HIMSELF!! He's always been a siddon-look and pursue my enemies kind of person so don't deceive yourself..the bulk work will be done by others while he sits dork.
Did you call that mallam a general, how did get that position? On what foundation?? grin He was a former head of state but Idiagbon RULED...yes mumu, that was how lame your DauraDullard was. Same with his PTF Chairman days. Please don't bring the US War College into this cause you're just messing up yourself, he flunked ALL his academic courses. He was nothing but a point and shoot 'Korofo' who got to the position of a general* by being a Northerner. Can he atleast show us his certificate of attendance because I know that's All he got from The War College undecided . Clueless - Ness is when you're absolutely phoolish as to praise a lost course and still come out beating your chest..kiiikiiiikiii. A sorry looser who garnishes whatever is fed to him and calls it food. You're just one of the 15 million egbere Tinubu and his group were able to blindfold. May 29th isn't next year, we'll see how your Alien from Mars will out - do GEJ. Keep your eyes peeled!!

Childish..changing font colors as if you're being handed a coloring book. I doubt you're over 18, if you are..then comment or argue like an adult
Re: Jonathan To Live In Luxury Island Villa, Otuoke Upon Exit From Aso Rock (photo) by Nobody: 5:35pm On Apr 26, 2015
@Op Otuoke is not an Island. Please do us all a favour and carry out proper research before your next post.
Re: Jonathan To Live In Luxury Island Villa, Otuoke Upon Exit From Aso Rock (photo) by datribune: 6:00pm On Apr 26, 2015
Forwetinnah:

[s]Didirin....the policies of one who lacks knowledge or Sagacity is being adopted, what then would you call the adoptee? Copier grin?? Olodo, GEJ didn't divide the country..the politicians in the core North who think the country is theirs did but I guess you were hibernating under a Rock when the threats were coming in even from your blood and Baboon nitwit. Your mallam has NEVER LED ANYONE, NOT EVEN HIMSELF!! He's always been a siddon-look and pursue my enemies kind of person so don't deceive yourself..the bulk work will be done by others while he sits dork.
Did you call that mallam a general, how did get that position? On what foundation?? grin He was a former head of state but Idiagbon RULED...yes mumu, that was how lame your DauraDullard was. Same with his PTF Chairman days. Please don't bring the US War College into this cause you're just messing up yourself, he flunked ALL his academic courses. He was nothing but a point and shoot 'Korofo' who got to the position of a general* by being a Northerner. Can he atleast show us his certificate of attendance because I know that's All he got from The War College undecided . Clueless - Ness is when you're absolutely phoolish as to praise a lost course and still come out beating your chest..kiiikiiiikiii. A sorry looser who garnishes whatever is fed to him and calls it food. You're just one of the 15 million egbere Tinubu and his group were able to blindfold. May 29th isn't next year, we'll see how your Alien from Mars will out - do GEJ. Keep your eyes peeled!!

Childish..changing font colors as if you're being handed a coloring book. I doubt you're over 18, if you are..then comment or argue like an adult[/s]

[b]Hahahaha dis tantrum is almost at par wit Orubebe's show of shame. Stop being a bigot. Hahahaha Forwetinnah nor go kie urself 4 some clueless guy called Jonathan Goodluck who was such an abysmally inept, corrupt & clueless leader dat he lost d presidency to a 74yr old ex-dictator. Dumbo, facts will not cease to be facts because Forwetinnah, a unicellular simpleton wit a stupidity gene is throwing tantrums on d forum. Here's a sample of what d world thought of d drunkard & joke of a president -

Prof Akin Oyebode Jonathan is a disgrace to all phd holders - Prof Oyebode is fmr fmr Vice-Chancellor University of Ado-Ekiti, a distinguished academic, an astute lawyer & Professor of International Law at d University of Lagos.
Julius Malema, south African political activist. - Jonathan is irresponsible
John Mccain, frm US presidential candidate - "some guy called Goodluck Jonathan"
Yoweri Museveni, Ugandan President - " I Would Rather Hang Myself Than Invite UN For Security Like Nigeria's Goodluck Jonathan”

GEJ bringing shame on our nation since 2007. Hahahaha btw, Forwetinah don't forget dat clown, madam Piss. Honestly d South/South needs to appologise to nigeria 4 presenting such a pathetic couple as president & 1st lady.
[/b]
Re: Jonathan To Live In Luxury Island Villa, Otuoke Upon Exit From Aso Rock (photo) by Forwetinnah: 6:25pm On Apr 26, 2015
datribune:

[b]Hahahaha dis tantrum is almost at par wit Orubebe's show of shame. Stop being a bigot. Hahahaha Forwetinnah nor go kie urself 4 some clueless guy called Jonathan Goodluck who was such an abysmally inept, corrupt & clueless leader dat he lost d presidency to a 74yr old ex-dictator. Dumbo, facts will not cease to be facts because Forwetinnah, a unicellular simpleton wit a stupidity gene is throwing tantrums on d forum. Here's a sample of what d world thought of d drunkard & joke of a president -

Prof Akin Oyebode Jonathan is a disgrace to all phd holders - Prof Oyebode is fmr fmr Vice-Chancellor University of Ado-Ekiti, a distinguished academic, an astute lawyer & Professor of International Law at d University of[/color] Lagos.
Julius Malema, south African political activist. - Jonathan is irresponsible
John Mccain, frm US presidential candidate - "some guy called Goodluck Jonathan"
Yoweri Museveni, Ugandan President - [color=#000099]" I Would Rather Hang Myself Than Invite UN For Security Like Nigeria's Goodluck Jonathan”

GEJ bringing shame on our nation since 2007. Hahahaha btw, Forwetinah don't forget dat clown, madam Piss. Honestly d South/South needs to appologise to nigeria 4 presenting such a pathetic couple as president & 1st lady.
[/b]

Awwww..the rants of a neglected child. Just imagine the people you quoted talking about GEJ. All bona fide nobodies..when we have World leaders like the putins/natanyahaus pallying with GEJ. People who challenge the so called US/UK to a stand still and called their bluff.
Go and take a nap child and stop yapping like a deranged puppy, your posts are indeed senseless, all mumbo jumbo jumbled together. GEJ is light years away from the cattle rearer those greedy politicians(mostly from your mgbati extraction) are making noise about. Like I said...i will be here having such a great time calling out your man who walked on the moon.
Being a leader is not by threatening thunder and brimstone, neither is it by ogboju...even your mallam has utmost respect for GEJ. Atleast he granted him his dying wish...to become the President of Nigeria once again. For that alone. ..you dolts should be VERY GRATEFUL!!
Re: Jonathan To Live In Luxury Island Villa, Otuoke Upon Exit From Aso Rock (photo) by Nobody: 6:43pm On Apr 26, 2015
anulaxad:

hahaaha... hypocritical analysis...
Re: Jonathan To Live In Luxury Island Villa, Otuoke Upon Exit From Aso Rock (photo) by Sesan2: 7:15pm On Apr 26, 2015
The man lacks class. All that money stolen and this is what they built for him. They have gba l'oju (duped him) just like his ministers did. Good riddance. The worst President any country can ever have.
Re: Jonathan To Live In Luxury Island Villa, Otuoke Upon Exit From Aso Rock (photo) by Nobody: 8:04pm On Apr 26, 2015
A very simple man who understands life. D only Man in his generation that could have saved Nigeria...

Enjoy d rest of ur Life.
Re: Jonathan To Live In Luxury Island Villa, Otuoke Upon Exit From Aso Rock (photo) by anulaxad(m): 8:13pm On Apr 26, 2015
pmann2:

Most of your points above are invalid, fallacious, not verified and full of sentiments. The human brain is a powerful tool don't make it look as though it's useless.

Are you mentally ill, speaking in the rule of three does not make you seem any smarter, but in fact a devious human,tell me which one claim is false, is the truth paining you.

sad Go and disapprove me. I dare you. undecided
Re: Jonathan To Live In Luxury Island Villa, Otuoke Upon Exit From Aso Rock (photo) by Image123(m): 8:17pm On Apr 26, 2015
The surrounding of the "mansion" look like some deserted waste site, a testimony to poor governance. He's only done well for his selfish self, not for even his neighborhood, community or state.
Re: Jonathan To Live In Luxury Island Villa, Otuoke Upon Exit From Aso Rock (photo) by Maynekky(f): 8:36pm On Apr 26, 2015
Sirnokiopee:
that is if his not given 3million years in kirikiri.

if they don't give him,you give him yourself.
Re: Jonathan To Live In Luxury Island Villa, Otuoke Upon Exit From Aso Rock (photo) by NAJALYN: 8:46pm On Apr 26, 2015
GEJ has done his work and will hand over. To those who chanted crucify him, crucify him, crucify him!!! I hope when your hero Sa Buhari comes in, you will not say Sigh Buhai, crucify him. Time will tell (3), Time alone will Tell (Jimmy Cliff).
Re: Jonathan To Live In Luxury Island Villa, Otuoke Upon Exit From Aso Rock (photo) by Excuzeme: 12:41am On Apr 27, 2015
raumdeuter:
From Aso Rock to this uncompleted building?

When you are clueless and dumb..... it affects you yourself the most!

Jonathan is everything no man wants to be.... even Mama Piss is regretting and asking herself: where did l get this thing from!
shocked shocked grin
Re: Jonathan To Live In Luxury Island Villa, Otuoke Upon Exit From Aso Rock (photo) by UthyWebAppsMan(m): 12:48am On Apr 27, 2015
arbitter:
[size=14pt]Why the hell do you people even care if these halfwits worship GEJ undecided If they like let them erect statues of his ass in their various homes and lick it daily. All i give a damn about is that he's out of Aso Rock and these halfwits can go fvck themselves.[/size]

GBAM!!!
Re: Jonathan To Live In Luxury Island Villa, Otuoke Upon Exit From Aso Rock (photo) by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 1:01am On Apr 27, 2015
I don't think any president past or present should live in a hut . and the house ain't even pompous
Re: Jonathan To Live In Luxury Island Villa, Otuoke Upon Exit From Aso Rock (photo) by Nobody: 6:54am On Apr 27, 2015
presido, till d ground na, don't move frm grace to grass
Re: Jonathan To Live In Luxury Island Villa, Otuoke Upon Exit From Aso Rock (photo) by rhames(m): 6:42pm On Apr 27, 2015
Who are the next occupants of those containers? grin
Re: Jonathan To Live In Luxury Island Villa, Otuoke Upon Exit From Aso Rock (photo) by TheGoodJoe(m): 7:21am On Apr 30, 2015
What I see on this thread is a celebration of a thief who wrecked a Nation.
Re: Jonathan To Live In Luxury Island Villa, Otuoke Upon Exit From Aso Rock (photo) by Nobody: 10:05am On May 01, 2015
anulaxad:

once ds is frm a yorobat guy.. i m not answering u....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

FG Declares Operation Amotekun Illegal / MC Oluomo Wears Electronic Face-Mask (Photos) / Nigerians With Over N5,000 In Bank Won’t Get Palliatives - FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.