Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,714 members, 7,816,944 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:46 PM

My Encounter With The Fake TT Girl - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My Encounter With The Fake TT Girl (777 Views)

My Encounter With The Box Of Ancient And Mystical Order Rosae Crucis (AMORC) / Extreme Encounter / My Encounter With The Lesbians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Encounter With The Fake TT Girl by Nobody: 1:03am On Apr 26, 2015
I stumbled upon TT blog last week and almost all her posts was hilarious. TT blog is a blog owned by a girl. I could remember laughing inside a taxi, I wasn't reading her post at that time but when I remembered one of her humorous post, I suddenly burst into laughter like someone who receives weekly treatment from the psychiatric hospital. I never knew my laughter sounded that loud not until the taxi driver asked me what was the colour of his shirt, just to confirm if I was mentally ok or not because that's the question normal people ask mental patients. Now the question is, who is this invisible comedian who didn't put up her pix or her profile? Is she too fat? Too dark? Ugly? Or an albino. Those questions were the questions I asked myself. I then made the first move by sending her an email, luckily for me, she sent me her mobile number. Gbam! I called her immediately I received her mail. Her voice was so sweet on the phone to an extent that I used up the 1,500naira airtime I was to use for my blackberry subscription, I didn't hang up not until I heard one stupid girl interruption my sweet conversation with TT Girl(the owner of the blog) by saying 'your account has been exhausted and your call terminated, you can borrow airtime...' I pressed the red button on my phone with anger. After 1,500+ airtime I used, MTN still wants me to borrow airtime again, thunder fire MTN. During our conversation, we picked a date at a popular eatery at victoria island, I had prepared for this by saving some money. I have also bought white vasace top with black jeans, black sneakers, 200naira cap and 150naira hausa chain (bling bling). One of those wear was actually from a bend down boutique but I won't disclose which one exactly. I was about leaving my house when I called TT girl that I was already at the eatery, she said ok. You know those tricks we use when meeting someone for the first time. TT girl got to the eatery earlier while I was stuck with the stupid Lastma, my offence was that I bought a fake fire extinguisher. What an offence! How am I supposed to differentiate an original fire extinguisher from a fake one. Anyway, who says Lastma don't collect bribe?? I gave them part of the money I was going to spend on TT girl. After settling matter with the money eating Lastma, I called TT girl and asked her the colour of the cloth she was wearing. She told me she was wearing blue and yellow, I then hanged up. When I got to the eatery, I called her, omo see gobe!! Her number was switched off. I looked about then I saw a car moving out, the driver was a lady, but she zoom off before I could check the colour she was wearing. I hoped it was not the real TT girl leaving. I went into the eatery then I saw a girl wearing blue and yellow. I smiled and walked up to her, draw a chair and sat conveniently not knowing she was not the real TT girl. She was the fake TT girl. I didn't ask her name for confirmation before I ordered roasted chicken (family size), and a bottle of maltina. The first thing I said to her was that 'funny girl, so you are the invincible comedian?' She looked confused and her face looked like 'what does this silly guy want?' She pretended to be naïve and see that I was up to. Maybe a little crazyness is my own way of wooing a girl, she must have thought about that in her mind. We talked for about half an hour without mentioning anything about blogging. Just then a good looking girl came inside and sat at our table. Her name was Gloria, but she is being called Riah instead. Riah is a friend to the fake TT girl. I realised that the fake TT girl was waiting for two people, me and Riah but I was too dumb to figure out that she was the fake TT girl. As a guy what wants to impress TT girl, I asked Riah what she wants to eat, she then asked me if I was TT girl new boyfriend. I replied 'yes!' with joy and happiness, I was happy inside of me thinking TT girl is now my new babe. Riah ordered for fried rice and a bottle of red wine, the rice was for her and red wine was for the three of us. I paid for all what she ordered for, the expenses of the Lastma, roasted chicken, maltina, red wine and fried rice were now going up to 20k(twenty thousand naira). It didn't bothered me because I thought I was spending it for the sake of TT girl. While enjoying myself with the fake TT girl and Riah, my phone rang, It was TT girl, I looked at the fake TT girl and her friend, I thought it was some kind of comedy she was trying to do. I then said to her with a smile in my face, "you are not serious, if you call me again, I'll pick your call." She looked at me with a confused face but finally she smiled. She must have thought maybe am a bit insane. Another call came in, it was still TT girl, now feeling curious, I picked the call then TT girl told me she left the eatery because she doesn't like waiting for anybody and her battery was also flat. I was speechless on the phone, all I could say was hmmm hmm. I was looking confused like a nursery school boy who can't recite the 2multiplications table, I don't know if am to shout, cry or faint. I asked the fake TT girl a question just to confirm, the question i was supposed to ask before anything else, 'what is your name?' She told me her name then I realised I was fooling myself this whole time. They say charity begins at home, in my own case, charity begins at the eatery. While I was still thinking about what just happened to me, the fake TT girl said 'you looked worried and angry, hope no problem' Immediately I heard this, I was about to say koni daa fun e(it shall not be well with you). I quickly left the eatery so that the fake TT girl and Riah will not get part of my angry blows and hot slaps. After some hours, I was a little bit calm but the whole drama still surprised me. I told the real TT girl about the whole stuff then I fixed another date, this time, either she like it or not, she will come to my house. That was my encounter with the fake TT girl. I'll share you my encounter with the real TT girl very soon, this is just the beginning.

(1) (Reply)

Twas The Night Before Christmas By Clement Moore / Communicators League /ofada Kitchen / One Night Stand.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.