Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,504 members, 7,819,828 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

How Lucrative Is Viewing Centre Business. Advice Needed Pls - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How Lucrative Is Viewing Centre Business. Advice Needed Pls (2645 Views)

How Lucrative Is POS Business (cash Withdrawals)? / How Lucrative Is Cooking Gass Biz In Small Scale / Retiree Needs Your Business Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Lucrative Is Viewing Centre Business. Advice Needed Pls by Nobody: 1:30am On Apr 26, 2015
I need your advice. Just to help my schooling with this.

Pls share your experience!!!
Re: How Lucrative Is Viewing Centre Business. Advice Needed Pls by siegfried99(m): 1:38am On Apr 26, 2015
cool

2 Likes

Re: How Lucrative Is Viewing Centre Business. Advice Needed Pls by Nobody: 1:56am On Apr 26, 2015
siegfried99:
cool
In life, we don't have equal opportunities! ( All fingers are not equal) I wonder why we easily laugh at people who really needs help yet can't express how they feel. It's not fair! lipsrsealed
Re: How Lucrative Is Viewing Centre Business. Advice Needed Pls by siegfried99(m): 2:02am On Apr 26, 2015
penquin:
In life, we don't have equal opportunities! ( All fingers are not equal) I wonder why we easily laugh at people who really needs help yet can't express how they feel. It's not fair! lipsrsealed

cool this ain't laffing

It means cool

For the fact that he thought of something to help himself is a cool 'idea' to me. I'm not against that, I have little knowledge of the business so the floor is open to those with experience.

Btw@ OP the football season is coming to end soon, I would suggest now is not a good time to start such biz.

To the best of my knowledge it's lucrative, but it depends on the location.

Goodluck

1 Like

Re: How Lucrative Is Viewing Centre Business. Advice Needed Pls by ovaRAYted(m): 2:06am On Apr 26, 2015
The lucrativeness of any public viewing centre lies on what you are showing,and where you are showing it..in other words quality of service and location..best of luck.

1 Like

Re: How Lucrative Is Viewing Centre Business. Advice Needed Pls by ultrazone(m): 6:30am On Apr 26, 2015
wevdd

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Lucrative Is Viewing Centre Business. Advice Needed Pls by Nobody: 12:22pm On Apr 26, 2015
siegfried99:

cool this ain't laffing

It means cool

For the fact that he thought of something to help himself is a cool 'idea' to me. I'm not against that, I have little knowledge of the business so the floor is open to those with experience.

Btw@ OP the football season is coming to end soon, I would suggest now is not a good time to start such biz.

To the best of my knowledge it's lucrative, but it depends on the location.

Goodluck

thanks for the correction bro.

I'm also aware the football season will end soon,was planing ahead of next season. The location is a student area what do you think.?
Re: How Lucrative Is Viewing Centre Business. Advice Needed Pls by Nobody: 12:24pm On Apr 26, 2015
ovaRAYted:
The lucrativeness of any public viewing centre lies on what you are showing,and where you are showing it..in other words quality of service and location..best of luck.
thanks for the info. Buh we love to hear more from you on this.
Re: How Lucrative Is Viewing Centre Business. Advice Needed Pls by Nobody: 12:25pm On Apr 26, 2015
ultrazone:
You will make more if your location is on point.
Re: How Lucrative Is Viewing Centre Business. Advice Needed Pls by Nobody: 12:26pm On Apr 26, 2015
Aside that. Pls who can how much I ll get these things to set up a viewing centre. E.g a Dstv decoder,fan,television and so on.. Your everything is highly needed here.

Thanks
Re: How Lucrative Is Viewing Centre Business. Advice Needed Pls by siegfried99(m): 1:11pm On Apr 26, 2015
penquin:
thanks for the correction bro.

I'm also aware the football season will end soon,was planing ahead of next season. The location is a student area what do you think.?

Do an area survey of how many viewing centers around, also consider night matches too..
Re: How Lucrative Is Viewing Centre Business. Advice Needed Pls by Nobody: 7:14pm On Apr 26, 2015
siegfried99:

Do an area survey of how many viewing centers around, also consider night matches too..

thanks about that.. How about subscription to Dstv how much is it any idea?
Re: How Lucrative Is Viewing Centre Business. Advice Needed Pls by siegfried99(m): 7:17pm On Apr 26, 2015
penquin:
thanks about that.. How about subscription to Dstv how much is it any idea?

Premium is now 13k a month
Re: How Lucrative Is Viewing Centre Business. Advice Needed Pls by Nobody: 7:23pm On Apr 26, 2015
siegfried99:

Premium is now 13k a month
will need 2decoder right ?
Re: How Lucrative Is Viewing Centre Business. Advice Needed Pls by siegfried99(m): 7:31pm On Apr 26, 2015
penquin:
will need 2decoder right ?

Probably, but I would suggest u enquire from this tech guys that do installation. The will know better.
Re: How Lucrative Is Viewing Centre Business. Advice Needed Pls by Nobody: 7:37pm On Apr 26, 2015
siegfried99:

Probably, but I would suggest u enquire from this tech guys that do installation. The will know better.
do you know more about this viewing centre of a thing
Re: How Lucrative Is Viewing Centre Business. Advice Needed Pls by SHOT(m): 7:04am On Apr 30, 2015
The success of ur viewing centre depends on a number of things
1. Location........ Hw accessible is d centre
2. Competition...... Hw many other viewing centres ar in ur area
3. Management.... Will u manage it ursef or u will employ someone to manage it for u. How much will d person b paid.
4.other offerings... Are u combining it with console games (ps2,3). That can boost income
5. Subscription.... With d increase in Dstv subscription, its a lot more burden on any viewing centre.

Basic needs for viewing centre
1.Space
2.Benches... Average of about N1000 per bench
3.Tv.... D regular viewing centre TV 28" is about 9k for used n u Nid at least 2, flat screen 32" is abt 30k for used
4.fan... Bug ox fan is abt 9k, u Nid at least 2
5. Generator.. At least 3.5kv... Abt 40k
6. Ups for decorder.... 6k
7. Dstv.... 2 decorders on club n pub sub... Abt 25k
8. Dstv sub.... For d 2 decorder.... Not sure of d new price BT should b abt 14k monthly
9. Speaker n amp.... Abt 11k

My advice..
There ar between 8 to 14 days of sport actions in a month. Turnout will vary depending on teams playing. Don't project too high so as not to b dissapointed.
Basic monthly expenses will b abt 20k ( sub, fuel, phcn) n if u ar paying sumone to manage it, DTS more
So if u can make enough to pay ur expenses. Save n flex. Then u can go ahead...

The truth is ...... Its not as profitable as an outsider imagines. BT if u can manage it ursef, u can make enough from d console games to support n help wit d expenses.
All d best
Re: How Lucrative Is Viewing Centre Business. Advice Needed Pls by akaahs(m): 1:49pm On Apr 30, 2015
D truth is if u want to make it big in d business u must first of all chose d location wich have to go wit d crown populatn & level of ur competitors secondly, what u 'll use that is tv,chairs,decorders & generator which determine d comfortability of ur customers. But what 'll make u wax stronger depent on ur level of consistency that is try avoid problems due to either machanical or electrical which may disrupt a particular match. Talking frm xperince, i manage one. Good luck
Re: How Lucrative Is Viewing Centre Business. Advice Needed Pls by Nobody: 12:25am On May 03, 2015
SHOT:
The success of ur viewing centre depends on a number of things
1. Location........ Hw accessible is d centre
2. Competition...... Hw many other viewing centres ar in ur area
3. Management.... Will u manage it ursef or u will employ someone to manage it for u. How much will d person b paid.
4.other offerings... Are u combining it with console games (ps2,3). That can boost income
5. Subscription.... With d increase in Dstv subscription, its a lot more burden on any viewing centre.

Basic needs for viewing centre
1.Space
2.Benches... Average of about N1000 per bench
3.Tv.... D regular viewing centre TV 28" is about 9k for used n u Nid at least 2, flat screen 32" is abt 30k for used
4.fan... Bug ox fan is abt 9k, u Nid at least 2
5. Generator.. At least 3.5kv... Abt 40k
6. Ups for decorder.... 6k
7. Dstv.... 2 decorders on club n pub sub... Abt 25k
8. Dstv sub.... For d 2 decorder.... Not sure of d new price BT should b abt 14k monthly
9. Speaker n amp.... Abt 11k

My advice..
There ar between 8 to 14 days of sport actions in a month. Turnout will vary depending on teams playing. Don't project too high so as not to b dissapointed.
Basic monthly expenses will b abt 20k ( sub, fuel, phcn) n if u ar paying sumone to manage it, DTS more
So if u can make enough to pay ur expenses. Save n flex. Then u can go ahead...

The truth is ...... Its not as profitable as an outsider imagines. BT if u can manage it ursef, u can make enough from d console games to support n help wit d expenses.
All d best
sighs thanks very much buh I must tell you I'm scared to go into it. With what I'm hearing.
Re: How Lucrative Is Viewing Centre Business. Advice Needed Pls by Nobody: 12:27am On May 03, 2015
akaahs:
D truth is if u want to make it big in d business u must first of all chose d location wich have to go wit d crown populatn & level of ur competitors secondly, what u 'll use that is tv,chairs,decorders & generator which determine d comfortability of ur customers. But what 'll make u wax stronger depent on ur level of consistency that is try avoid problems due to either machanical or electrical which may disrupt a particular match. Talking frm xperince, i manage one. Good luck
for the location well,it's a students arena buh I'm stil trying to do some survey of how many students watch football match there.. Buh I'm very grateful for ur contribution stil need more from u.
Re: How Lucrative Is Viewing Centre Business. Advice Needed Pls by cutelover19(m): 1:21pm On Oct 26, 2015
penquin:
for the location well,it's a students arena buh I'm stil trying to do some survey of how many students watch football match there.. Buh I'm very grateful for ur contribution stil need more from u.

I have one up for sale in FUTMINNA, Niger state. Guaranteed viewership. Reach me on 08060959338
Re: How Lucrative Is Viewing Centre Business. Advice Needed Pls by CharlyNick: 10:50pm On Oct 26, 2015
penquin:
I need your advice. Just to help my schooling with this.

Pls share your experience!!!

The Business is Ok.......... But, IT IS SEASONAL.

WHY NOT INVEST IN IMPORTATION BUSINESS? IF YOU ARE IN PORT-HARCOURT, DON'T MISS MY IMPORTATION BUSINESS TRAINING. IF YOU ARE FAR FROM PORT-HARCOURT, get THE Material/Video from My Signature Below

(1) (Reply)

How To Sell Skrill to Naira in Nigeria / Farmcrowdy To Crowdyvest / We Buy All Sorts Of Gift Card(itunes Card,amazon,play Station)etc.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.