Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,942 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:20 AM

General Buhari Must Visit Compt General Of Customs Dikko Inde's House: - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / General Buhari Must Visit Compt General Of Customs Dikko Inde's House: (9205 Views)

Abdullahi Inde Dikko In Hospital In Abuja / Abdullah Dikko, Ex-Comptroller-General of Customs Flees Nigeria- Sahara Reporter / Ali Redeploys 69 Comptrollers Of Customs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

General Buhari Must Visit Compt General Of Customs Dikko Inde's House: by TheMadame(f): 2:29am On Apr 26, 2015
General Buhari is the President elect of our great country Nigeria. One of the reasons he was elected is based on his anti corruption mantra. However General Buhari must look inwards and start from his home state Katsina state.
General Buhari should as utmost make it a point of duty to visit the stupendous gargantuan edifice /castle built by Mr Dikko in Katsina state and then tell every one if this wonderful castle was built from Mr Dikko's salaries from the day he joined the Nigeria Customs service?
General Buhari,sir,charity must begin from home.
Readers,please if you ever find yourself in Katsina state,you need to visit this house as a point of duty to your country.

15 Likes 5 Shares

Re: General Buhari Must Visit Compt General Of Customs Dikko Inde's House: by Gboliwe: 5:10am On Apr 26, 2015
TheMadame:
General Buhari is the President elect of our great country Nigeria. One of the reasons he was elected is based on his anti corruption mantra. However General Buhari must look inwards and start from his home state Katsina state.
General Buhari should as utmost make it a point of duty to visit the stupendous gargantuan edifice /castle built by Mr Dikko in Katsina state and then tell every one if this wonderful castle was built from Mr Dikko's salaries from the day he joined the Nigeria Customs service?
Readers,please if you ever find yourself in Katsina state,you need to visit this house as a point of duty to your country.

Even "America" knows that the Custom is one of the weakest links in the siphoning of our collective wealth. The stench of corruption in the Custom will make the Police saints. The media is blind, deaf and Infact dead to what happens in the Customs.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Buhari Must Visit Compt General Of Customs Dikko Inde's House: by TheMadame(f): 5:20am On Apr 26, 2015
The media are on Mr Dikkos pay roll that is why the case of his certificate scandal died a natural death.

1 Like

Re: General Buhari Must Visit Compt General Of Customs Dikko Inde's House: by Gboliwe: 5:25am On Apr 26, 2015
TheMadame:
The media are on Mr Dikkos pay roll that is why the case of his certificate scandal died a natural death.

As with most issues that come from that part of the country.

Most Nigerians just go blind/deaf when a certain group of people are discussed. Why we haven't "crucified" and torn them apart beats me

3 Likes

Re: General Buhari Must Visit Compt General Of Customs Dikko Inde's House: by frankzone: 6:12am On Apr 26, 2015
Gboliwe:

As with most issues that come from that part of the country.

Most Nigerians just go blind/deaf when a certain group of people are discussed. Why we haven't "crucified" and torn them apart beats me
Case of some people are more equal than others. It's a shame really.
Re: General Buhari Must Visit Compt General Of Customs Dikko Inde's House: by Nobody: 6:15am On Apr 26, 2015
TheMadame:
Customs is 2nd in corruption after NNPC, Atiku Abubabkar used it to become a billionaire through fraudulent deals through his company INTELS
Re: General Buhari Must Visit Compt General Of Customs Dikko Inde's House: by omenka(m): 6:25am On Apr 26, 2015
Op, I was hopping you'd share with us some pics of the man's house.

9 Likes

Re: General Buhari Must Visit Compt General Of Customs Dikko Inde's House: by Nobody: 6:29am On Apr 26, 2015
omenka:
Op, I was hopping you'd share with us some pics of the man's house.
Me too

1 Like

Re: General Buhari Must Visit Compt General Of Customs Dikko Inde's House: by Nobody: 6:59am On Apr 26, 2015
dutchjongen:

Me too
me too.

1 Like

Re: General Buhari Must Visit Compt General Of Customs Dikko Inde's House: by Adetula1(m): 7:09am On Apr 26, 2015
as long he is from the north,embezzlement is not a crime.just like the case of abacha when GMB said he never stole our money.

3 Likes

Re: General Buhari Must Visit Compt General Of Customs Dikko Inde's House: by jenni06(f): 8:11am On Apr 26, 2015
GMB tell CG of custom to pay us our 13th months salary pls
Re: General Buhari Must Visit Compt General Of Customs Dikko Inde's House: by Kelklein(m): 8:17am On Apr 26, 2015
just hrre to read comments..
Re: General Buhari Must Visit Compt General Of Customs Dikko Inde's House: by saintjoel(m): 8:37am On Apr 26, 2015
If Dikko wasn't corrupt and keeping government agents in his pocKet,I don't know why he hasn't been retired or sacked,he has gone past his retirement age but GEJ and co still kept him there because of the monies he pumped into their campaign,they even seized rice from the borders for GEJ's campaign under the pretext of donating to IDPs in the north and now vehicles are been seized and I am sure in days to come,you'll see government officials riding in town in those vehicles,I pity anyone with smuggled vehicles or with shortpaid duty papers.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Buhari Must Visit Compt General Of Customs Dikko Inde's House: by Generalkorex(m): 8:48am On Apr 26, 2015
Naija i hail thee
Re: General Buhari Must Visit Compt General Of Customs Dikko Inde's House: by tiger28: 8:58am On Apr 26, 2015
Pictures?
Re: General Buhari Must Visit Compt General Of Customs Dikko Inde's House: by chamboy(m): 9:01am On Apr 26, 2015
Op hope u knw, Buhari didn't accept the Campaign gift Dikko sent to him...

I Can Bet with u Dikko would b the first to be Sacked

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: General Buhari Must Visit Compt General Of Customs Dikko Inde's House: by Caveatemptor(m): 9:07am On Apr 26, 2015
I actually know that Dikkos house in Katsina state.It is actually an architectural masterpiece befitting of a President. Dikko has been a Custom officer all his life. I do not see how he could build that house based on his salary.
As the OP said any anti corruption exercise by General Buhari should start from his Katsina back yard. The searchlight should beam on Dikko before Allison Madueke.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Buhari Must Visit Compt General Of Customs Dikko Inde's House: by TheMadame(f): 9:46am On Apr 26, 2015
Ladies and gentlemen,
i voted for Buhari during the last election,however my point is that General Buhari is from Katsina state,and the Comptroller General of Customs Abdullahi Inde Dikko is equally from Katsina State, So the anti corruption war MUST start from his back yard in Katsina state. General Buhari can not pretend to be unaware of Dikko's castle in Katsina state neither can he claim to be unaware of the shadowy activities of that notorious smuggler called Dahiru Mangal,who with Dikko's tacit support has continued to sabotage the economy through Jibiya border in Katsina border.
Let charity begin from home.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: General Buhari Must Visit Compt General Of Customs Dikko Inde's House: by stinggy(m): 10:10am On Apr 26, 2015
TheMadame:
Ladies and gentlemen,
i voted for Buhari during the last election,however my point is that General Buhari is from Katsina state,and the Comptroller General of Customs Abdullahi Inde Dikko is equally from Katsina State, So the anti corruption war MUST start from his back yard in Katsina state. General Buhari can not pretend to be unaware of Dikko's castle in Katsina state neither can he claim to be unaware of the shadowy activities of that notorious smuggler called Dahiru Mangal,who with Dikko's tacit support has continued to sabotage the economy through Jibiya border in Katsina border.

I don't get what this rambling is about. Why must Buhari visit his house when we have a President on seat, who under him all these illegalities took place unchecked?

If he prosecute him, fine. If he doesn't, so be it. Afterall, he has told us he wouldn't probe so much.

3 Likes

Re: General Buhari Must Visit Compt General Of Customs Dikko Inde's House: by asha80(m): 10:28am On Apr 26, 2015
All top custom officials in Nigeria are billionaires..just go to their individual houses around the country and see

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General Buhari Must Visit Compt General Of Customs Dikko Inde's House: by busky101(m): 10:34am On Apr 26, 2015
Lord have mercy
Re: General Buhari Must Visit Compt General Of Customs Dikko Inde's House: by 9ousky: 10:40am On Apr 26, 2015
Allow dis man to be sworn In first Now... Haha
Re: General Buhari Must Visit Compt General Of Customs Dikko Inde's House: by CyerSeries: 10:42am On Apr 26, 2015
Wetin concern me undecided
Re: General Buhari Must Visit Compt General Of Customs Dikko Inde's House: by Doortun(m): 10:44am On Apr 26, 2015
He was given a national award by the PDP.

1 Share

Re: General Buhari Must Visit Compt General Of Customs Dikko Inde's House: by ibisko04: 10:48am On Apr 26, 2015
TheMadame:
Ladies and gentlemen,
GMB is already showing Dikko that the music has changed.
When Inde Dikko visited the peoples general with loads of gifts, he was turned back with his smelly goods.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Buhari Must Visit Compt General Of Customs Dikko Inde's House: by Nobody: 10:55am On Apr 26, 2015
Lol. No be naija ni. Forget this buhari anti corruption noise. Em no go do pass other. The only thing em go fit do is to hide all the looting that is going to happen in his regime

Talk nonsense and die tomorrow tongue tongue tongue
Re: General Buhari Must Visit Compt General Of Customs Dikko Inde's House: by mikolo80: 11:03am On Apr 26, 2015
Abeg make he leave him village ppl go arrest other "tribes" so that when another "tribe" enter them ma self will "retaliate" and arrest his tribesmen and so on and so forth.the main thing is somebody should be arrested.he can't arrest everybody ,but he can set the corrupt against themselves whic will pay us the masses because if he arrest his tribe I guarantee that ibo will never arrest their son or daughter so "let them do me I do you" instead of look.oh for a saint
Re: General Buhari Must Visit Compt General Of Customs Dikko Inde's House: by asha80(m): 11:13am On Apr 26, 2015
mikolo80:
Abeg make he leave him village ppl go arrest other "tribes" so that when another "tribe" enter them ma self will "retaliate" and arrest his tribesmen and so on and so forth.the main thing is somebody should be arrested.he can't arrest everybody ,but he can set the corrupt against themselves whic will pay us the masses because if he arrest his tribe I guarantee that ibo will never arrest their son or daughter so "let them do me I do you" instead of look.oh for a saint
what you wrote here is at variance with your signature

Use your brain
Re: General Buhari Must Visit Compt General Of Customs Dikko Inde's House: by agriboom: 11:51am On Apr 26, 2015
Op take pictures and send it to @MBuhari on Twitter, I hope this is the beginning of change
Re: General Buhari Must Visit Compt General Of Customs Dikko Inde's House: by mikolo80: 12:16pm On Apr 26, 2015
asha80:
what you wrote here is at variance with your signature

Use your brain
I do. You're the one who refuses to think outside the box. How will he continue both corruption after 4~8years. Or will he give himself third term. Only way to sustain anti corruption is to create a culture of anti corruptio and our best motivator is anti tribal anti corruption. He did not win with cpc so he cannot mount a frontal assault.he has to come from the flank. The aim is to take down corruption. Morethan one way to skin a cat.
Use your brain please
Re: General Buhari Must Visit Compt General Of Customs Dikko Inde's House: by onyenro(m): 1:42pm On Apr 26, 2015
TheMadame:
What is it with katsina people and certificates?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why I Will Never never never Step My Foot In The Redeemed Church Again / Why Fuel Subsidy Should Go – Tinubu / Sanwo-olu Celebrates Arrival Of Y2024 First Babies In Four Lagos Hospitals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.