Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,193 members, 7,818,635 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:22 PM

General Buhari Must Visit Compt General Of Customs Dikko Inde's House: - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / General Buhari Must Visit Compt General Of Customs Dikko Inde's House: (9204 Views)

Abdullahi Inde Dikko In Hospital In Abuja / Abdullah Dikko, Ex-Comptroller-General of Customs Flees Nigeria- Sahara Reporter / Ali Redeploys 69 Comptrollers Of Customs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Buhari Must Visit Compt General Of Customs Dikko Inde's House: by saintjoel(m): 9:31am On Jun 05, 2015
ABDULLAHI DIKKO INDE

THE HASH TAG LABELLED #abdullahidikkoindemustgo has started trending on twitter.

MR ABDULLAHI DIKKO INDE  IS CURRENTLY SERVING AS THE COMPTROLLER GENERAL OF CUSTOMS AND WE THINK IT IS HIGH TIME HE IS SENT PACKING FOR GROSS MISCONDUCT AMONGST OFFICERS AND MEN OF THE NIGERIAN CUSTOMS SERVICES,INHUMANE POLICIES ETC.

MANY OF HIS POLICIES ARE SERIOUSLY HURTING CLEARING AGENTS AND IMPORTERS ALIKE.

WE BELIEVE HE SHOULD BE SENT PACKING FOR SO MANY ISSUES LIKE :-

1. MULTIPLE CHECK-POINTS ALONG BORDER ROUTES - BETWEEN SEME AND AGBARA OR IDIROKO TO SANGO OTTA,WE HAVE ALMOST TEN TO TWELVE CHECK-POINTS ALONG THE ROUTES,ALL OFFICERS AND MEN ARE JUST THERE DOING NOTHING.

2. HIGH HANDEDNESS OF NCS PERSONNEL - IT NOWS SEEMS MOST OFFICERS AND MEN OF THE NCS HAVE NOW MADE IT A NORMAL THING TO STAY ON THE ROADS TO VICTIMISE INNOCENT IMPORTERS AND CLEARING AGENTS. HUNDREDS  OF VEHICLES ARE SMUGGLED INTO THE COUNTRY RIGHT UNDER THE NOSES OF CUSTOM OFFICERS WHO COLLECT BRIBES FROM THEM WHILE INNOCENT AGENTS AND IMPORTERS ARE ALWAYS VICTIMISED ESPECIALLY ALONG THE SEME ROUTE.
ALL THEY DO ALL DAY US SIT DOWN AND DEMAND FOR BRIBES AGENTS AND IMPORTERS,THESE PEOPLE ARE EVEN THREATENED AND THEY CLOSE THEIR EYES TO SMUGGLED VEHICLES.

3.CUSTOM DUTY - UNDER DIKKO'S WATCH,CUSTOM DUTY HAS BEEN INCREASED AND IS ALSO ABOUT TO BE INCREASED AGAIN AND IT WILL ONLY ADD MORE TO THE BURDEN OF IMPORTERS AND AGENTS. WITH ALL THE INCREMENTS,WE ARE YET TO SEE THE CAR MANUFACTURING COMPANIES.

SOME BORDERS IN THE NORTH ESPECIALLY ILORIN EVEN PAY LESS THAN WHAT THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT HAS STIPULATED YET THESE CARS ARE ALLOWED INTO NIGERIA WHILE THOSE WITH DUTIES FROM SEME,IDIROKO OR TINCAN ARE HOUNDED ON THE ROAD BY NCS PERSONNEL.

4.CORRUPTION - UNDER HIS WATCH,THE NCS HAS GROWN SO CORRUPT THAT ALL THE OFFICERS AND MEN THINK ABOUT IS HOW TO BECOME MILLIONAIRES OVERNIGHT. THE COST OF DUTY PROCESSING KEEPS RISING JUST BECAUSE EVERY OFFICER WANTS TO CHARGE MONEY FOR EVERY BIT OF PAPER THAT COMES TO HIS/HER DESK AND THESE CHARGES DOESN'T HELP AGENTS AND DEALERS ALIKE.

THESE AND MANY MORE ISSUES ARE FACTORS MILITATING AGAINST MR ABDULLAHI DIKKO INDE  AND SINCERELY I WANT PMB TO SACK HIM SO THAT SANITY CAN RETURN BACK TO OUR PORTS AND BORDERS.

PLEASE SUPPORT THE HASHTAG , #abdullahidikkoindemustgo. WE MUST PUSH THE GOVERNMENT'S HAND IF THEY REFUSE TO DO IT,WE ARE TIRED OF HIS POLICIES AND REIGN IN NCS.

THANKS.
Re: General Buhari Must Visit Compt General Of Customs Dikko Inde's House: by BALLERON(m): 11:32am On Jul 03, 2015
Never to late to visit. If Anti corruption is the focus of this Buhari administration, then it must look into Nigeria custom service "before its too late"( Obasanjo voice) grin
Re: General Buhari Must Visit Compt General Of Customs Dikko Inde's House: by subterfuge: 11:53am On Jul 03, 2015
THIS MAN ABDULLAHI DIKKO IS ABOUT NIGERIAS RICHEST MAN. HIS ASSETS SPREAD BEYOND NIGERIA DOWN TO DUBAI AND SOUTHA AFRICA.
IF THIS MAN CAN DECLARE HIS ASSETS, BUHARI WILL FAINT TWO TIMES

1 Like

Re: General Buhari Must Visit Compt General Of Customs Dikko Inde's House: by subterfuge: 12:00pm On Jul 03, 2015
THIS MAN ABDULLAHI DIKKO IS ABOUT NIGERIAS RICHEST MAN. HIS ASSETS SPREAD BEYOND NIGERIA DOWN TO DUB. AND SOUTHA AFRICA.
IT IS RELIABLY UNDERSTOOD THAT NEARLY
EVERY EMIR IN NIGERIA IS ON HIS PAYROLL.
SO BUHARI BETTER BE CAREFUL.
EVEN JONATHAN WAS VERY MINDFUL OF THIS FACT AND SO, JONATHAN KEPT A DISTANCE FROM THIS SEEMINGLY EMPEROR!!!! IF THIS MAN CAN DECLARE HIS ASSETS, BUHARI WILL FAINT TWO TIMES
Re: General Buhari Must Visit Compt General Of Customs Dikko Inde's House: by BALLERON(m): 12:04pm On Jul 03, 2015
Lol @ Pa Buhari will faint angry grin
subterfuge:
THIS MAN ABDULLAHI DIKKO IS ABOUT NIGERIAS RICHEST MAN. HIS ASSETS SPREAD BEYOND NIGERIA DOWN TO DUB. AND SOUTHA AFRICA.
IT IS RELIABLY UNDERSTOOD THAT NEARLY
EVERY EMIR IN NIGERIA IS ON HIS PAYROLL.
SO BUHARI BETTER BE CAREFUL.
EVEN JONATHAN WAS VERY MINDFUL OF THIS FACT AND SO, JONATHAN KEPT A DISTANCE FROM THIS SEEMINGLY EMPEROR!!!! IF THIS MAN CAN DECLARE HIS ASSETS, BUHARI WILL FAINT TWO TIMES
Re: General Buhari Must Visit Compt General Of Customs Dikko Inde's House: by subterfuge: 5:58pm On Jul 04, 2015
Bihari should get this man to declare his assets
Re: General Buhari Must Visit Compt General Of Customs Dikko Inde's House: by IGBOSON2: 6:31pm On Jul 04, 2015
This is why 'one Nigeria' dey sweet certain people pass!

Just check out the shifty crooks that have used their offices unfairly/illegally to enrich themselves, or who have plundered our national commonwealth (and i include Lagos as part of the nations commonwealth)....check where the majority of these thieves are from and you'll start to wonder how exactly Ndigbo are Nigerias' problem like some would want you to believe!

I've just gone through a thread on a Bornu Billionaire that built a palace in the desert, and built loads of mosques all over the north yet today this same state is asking for 200 billion naira of our money to rebuild their state! Can anybody tell me exactly what Gowon did to rebuild the East after the devastation Nigeria wrecked on the place?.....Yet go down to the East today and you'll wonder just where exactly the theatre of war was from 1967-70!
Re: General Buhari Must Visit Compt General Of Customs Dikko Inde's House: by subterfuge: 6:42pm On Jul 04, 2015
IGBOSON2:
This is why 'one Nigeria' dey sweet certain people pass!

Just check out the shifty crooks that have used their offices unfairly/illegally to enrich themselves, or who have plundered our national commonwealth (and i include Lagos as part of the nations commonwealth)....check where the majority of these thieves are from and you'll start to wonder how exactly Ndigbo are Nigerias' problem like some would want you to believe!

I've just gone through a thread on a Bornu Billionaire that built a palace in the desert, and built loads of mosques all over the north yet today this same state is asking for 200 billion naira of our money to rebuild their state! Can anybody tell me exactly what Gowon did to rebuild the East after the devastation Nigeria wrecked on the place?.....Yet go down to the East today and you'll wonder just where exactly the theatre of war was from 1967-70!

NDIGBO SON. I AGREE WITH YOU, BUT BY 1967- 1970 we did not have Billionaire's like we have today. Gowan was not corrupt!! Neither was he Rich.
Dikko's money alone can rebuild the whole of Borno state.
So also the monies of most of these billionaires.
Re: General Buhari Must Visit Compt General Of Customs Dikko Inde's House: by subterfuge: 7:22pm On Jul 04, 2015
I cannot remember any Nigerian billionaires of that 1967-1970 era
We used to have the
DANTATA'S and MKO ABIOLA.
but that was the early 80's
Re: General Buhari Must Visit Compt General Of Customs Dikko Inde's House: by subterfuge: 9:13am On Jul 08, 2015
Naija money o!!!
Re: General Buhari Must Visit Compt General Of Customs Dikko Inde's House: by subterfuge: 12:46am On Jul 17, 2015
Nigeria is BLESSED WITH BILLIONAIRE'S
Re: General Buhari Must Visit Compt General Of Customs Dikko Inde's House: by subterfuge: 4:01pm On Jul 17, 2015
jenni06:
GMB tell CG of custom to pay us our 13th months salary pls

Sorry dear. Your CGC MR. DIKKO USED YOUR 13TH MONTH BONUS ALLOWANCES FOR THE RE-ELECTION CAMPAIGN OF FORMER PRESIDENT GOODLUCK JONATHAN.
SO ASK GOODLUCK JONATHAN FOR YOUR 13TH MONTH BONUSSES.
POOR CUSTOMS OFFICERS.
DIKKO HAS SOOOOO PUNISHED YOU ALL
Re: General Buhari Must Visit Compt General Of Customs Dikko Inde's House: by Nobody: 6:24pm On Aug 05, 2015
Re: General Buhari Must Visit Compt General Of Customs Dikko Inde's House: by 175(m): 1:38pm On Aug 07, 2015
jenni06:
GMB tell CG of custom to pay us our 13th months salary pls

Hello pls can I talk to you?
Re: General Buhari Must Visit Compt General Of Customs Dikko Inde's House: by Nobody: 2:02pm On Aug 07, 2015
omenka:
Op, I was hopping you'd share with us some pics of the man's house.
share your fathers hut let's see.

Sycophant omenka
Re: General Buhari Must Visit Compt General Of Customs Dikko Inde's House: by fctboy: 2:14pm On Aug 07, 2015
Picture of the house please
Re: General Buhari Must Visit Compt General Of Customs Dikko Inde's House: by omenka(m): 4:48pm On Aug 07, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
share your fathers hut let's see.

Sycophant omenka
Na wa oo. Your obsession with me is getting out of hand honestly. cheesy

Stop following me around. cheesy

When a guy ignores a lady this much, isn't she supposed to back down out of pride or shame?? Abi no be woman you be sef

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Buhari Must Visit Compt General Of Customs Dikko Inde's House: by Nobody: 5:34pm On Aug 10, 2015
Bump
Re: General Buhari Must Visit Compt General Of Customs Dikko Inde's House: by Ralphlauren(m): 10:41pm On Aug 17, 2015
Re: General Buhari Must Visit Compt General Of Customs Dikko Inde's House: by doctokwus: 2:31pm On Jan 08, 2016
He has just been visited.
The wheels of PMB's justice may grind slowly but it wud surely reach every corrupt govt official finally.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Buhari Must Visit Compt General Of Customs Dikko Inde's House: by iPopAlomo(m): 3:09pm On Jan 08, 2016
TheMadame... you dey see far... I doff...

1 Like

Re: General Buhari Must Visit Compt General Of Customs Dikko Inde's House: by sunkymike(m): 4:20pm On Jan 08, 2016
Madam, Come back oo. Our Presido is now on his case.
The corruption in Nigeria Custom is overwhelming. Based on what i have seen, i can conclude that every Nigeria Custom officer is a thief (Sorry if your papa dey among).

1 Like

Re: General Buhari Must Visit Compt General Of Customs Dikko Inde's House: by TheMadame(f): 6:06pm On Jun 18, 2016
I was even talking about the Palatial mansion Mr Dikko built in his home state of Katsina. I did not know of the two billion mansion he built in Abuja.
Just yesterday a friend told me that I need to see the house he built in Kaduna state,he said the Kaduna house is two times the size of the house in Katsina State!
It seems corruption drives the perpetrators mad. What will one individual do with so many insane mansions that are not up for rent?
Can he live in two mansions at once?
Dikko is a kleptomaniac of the highest order. I pray he rots in jail.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Buhari Must Visit Compt General Of Customs Dikko Inde's House: by doctokwus: 6:23pm On Jun 18, 2016
TheMadame:
I was even talking about the Palatial mansion Mr Dikko built in his home state of Katsina. I did not know of the two billion mansion he built in Abuja.
Just yesterday a friend told me that I need to see the house he built in Kaduna state,he said the Kaduna house is two times the size of the house in Katsina State!
It seems corruption drives the perpetrators mad. What will one individual do with so many insane mansions that are not up for rent?
Dikko is a kleptomaniac of the highest order. I pray he roots in jail.
doctokwus:
He has just been visited.
The wheels of PMB's justice may grind slowly but it wud surely reach every corrupt govt official finally.
TheMadame:
Dikko is a kleptomaniac of the highest order. I pray he roots in jail.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why I Will Never never never Step My Foot In The Redeemed Church Again / How Benjamin Adekunle Murdered 28 Ibibio Leaders And Buried Them In Mass Grave / Budget: N’assembly Laments Lack Of Details, Passes Bill Dec 19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.