Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,653 members, 7,820,268 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:22 PM

Your Childhood Wasn't Fun If You Didn't Do These. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Your Childhood Wasn't Fun If You Didn't Do These. (1506 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode's Childhood Photo With His Siblings / If You Didn't Do This As A Child, Then You Had No Funfilled Childhood. / Guess Ur Childhood Wasn't Fun! Oya Choose Which One U Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Childhood Wasn't Fun If You Didn't Do These. by Taiwotasungo: 7:02am On Apr 26, 2015
f you didn't kill earthworm with salt. ― If you didn't play rubber band. ― If you never took your bath in the rain. ― If nobody told you about India vs Nigeria 99-1. ― If you didn't sleep on the couch and wake up on the bed. ― If you didn't go 2 steal cashew and guava in d next street and the owner's dog comes through the backyard waiting for you to come down from the tree. ― if u didn't throw your milk tooth on the roof for the lizards to take it and give you new ones. ― If you didn't just wash your hands and legs instead of bathing when going to school. ― If you didn't act film in uncompleted building or under bed with friends. ― If you never flew a kite. - If you didn't use ur two legs to build houses with sand. - If u didn't write ur name on paper and insert it into ur pen so that no one will steal it. - If u didn't close d fridge door really slowly to see when d lights went off. - If u neva waved @ white birds expectin ur nails to b whiter - If u neva heard of a ghost dat stays under mango trees @nights - If u didn't drive a single car Tyre with a stick and called it ur car! - If u didnt mix garri n sugar in ur pocket and eat while walking in the street. - If u never did mama and papa play i.e. cookin grass nd sand witout fire. - If you didn't play table soccer. with bottle cover..... .....then I guess ur Childhood wasn't fun! Oya choose the one wey you do and feel free to add more.

But who will believe now that I did all chai smiley

Re: Your Childhood Wasn't Fun If You Didn't Do These. by BeeBeeOoh(m): 7:05am On Apr 26, 2015
Those daays when dem never begin chop indomie..

1 Like

Re: Your Childhood Wasn't Fun If You Didn't Do These. by imbless: 7:06am On Apr 26, 2015
I'm no 1 in flying kite and counter playing
Re: Your Childhood Wasn't Fun If You Didn't Do These. by CountDracula(m): 7:07am On Apr 26, 2015
Taiwotasungo:
f you didn't kill earthworm with salt.

So killin an animal in a really painful way is fun to u ryt?
Re: Your Childhood Wasn't Fun If You Didn't Do These. by CountDracula(m): 7:08am On Apr 26, 2015
Taiwotasungo:
f you didn't kill earthworm with salt. ― If you didn't play rubber band. ― If you never took your bath in the rain. ― If nobody told you about India vs Nigeria 99-1. ― If you didn't sleep on the couch and wake up on the bed. ― If you didn't go 2 steal cashew and guava in d next street and the owner's dog comes through the backyard waiting for you to come down from the tree. ― if u didn't throw your milk tooth on the roof for the lizards to take it and give you new ones. ― If you didn't just wash your hands and legs instead of bathing when going to school. ― If you didn't act film in uncompleted building or under bed with friends. ― If you never flew a kite. - If you didn't use ur two legs to build houses with sand. - If u didn't write ur name on paper and insert it into ur pen so that no one will steal it. - If u didn't close d fridge door really slowly to see when d lights went off. - If u neva waved @ white birds expectin ur nails to b whiter - If u neva heard of a ghost dat stays under mango trees @nights - If u didn't drive a single car Tyre with a stick and called it ur car! - If u didnt mix garri n sugar in ur pocket and eat while walking in the street. - If u never did mama and papa play i.e. cookin grass nd sand witout fire. - If you didn't play table soccer. with bottle cover..... .....then I guess ur Childhood wasn't fun! Oya choose the one wey you do and feel free to add more.

But who will believe now that I did all chai smiley
I'm jus seeing lonely plays here, dats no fun abeg
Re: Your Childhood Wasn't Fun If You Didn't Do These. by Taiwotasungo: 7:27am On Apr 26, 2015
CountDracula:

I feel you didn't do any of that, that's why you don't feel what's up. Its fun seeing the worm dancing Awilo logoba during those days lol
Re: Your Childhood Wasn't Fun If You Didn't Do These. by CountDracula(m): 7:29am On Apr 26, 2015
Taiwotasungo:

I feel you didn't do any of that, that's why you don't feel what's up. Its fun seeing the worm dancing Awilo logoba during those days lol
Awilo lo... What? I saw people do it, it was never fun to me, it was jus sad
Re: Your Childhood Wasn't Fun If You Didn't Do These. by Taiwotasungo: 7:32am On Apr 26, 2015
CountDracula:

Awilo lo... What? I saw people do it, it was never fun to me, it was jus sad

Come Mr man you be guy abi girl sef You fit kill chicken so
Re: Your Childhood Wasn't Fun If You Didn't Do These. by CountDracula(m): 7:34am On Apr 26, 2015
Taiwotasungo:

Come Mr man you be guy abi girl sef You fit kill chicken so
Dis is d point where u tell me killin chicken makes u manly ryt
Re: Your Childhood Wasn't Fun If You Didn't Do These. by Taiwotasungo: 8:12am On Apr 26, 2015
CountDracula:

Dis is d point where u tell me killin chicken makes u manly ryt

Lolzz smiley
Re: Your Childhood Wasn't Fun If You Didn't Do These. by Ezedon(m): 8:17am On Apr 26, 2015
If u didnt steal meat from the pot
Re: Your Childhood Wasn't Fun If You Didn't Do These. by rawpadgin(m): 8:43am On Apr 26, 2015
bia op, u be warri boy

I did virtually everything u mentioned
Re: Your Childhood Wasn't Fun If You Didn't Do These. by rawpadgin(m): 8:45am On Apr 26, 2015
CountDracula:

am sure u were raised in the state

ajebutter i hail u
Re: Your Childhood Wasn't Fun If You Didn't Do These. by CountDracula(m): 8:47am On Apr 26, 2015
rawpadgin:
am sure u were raised in the state

ajebutter i hail u
Na sooO :-D
Re: Your Childhood Wasn't Fun If You Didn't Do These. by Taiwotasungo: 9:43am On Apr 26, 2015
rawpadgin:
bia op, u be warri boy

I did virtually everything u mentioned

For where! I be Lagos boi to the core
Re: Your Childhood Wasn't Fun If You Didn't Do These. by rawpadgin(m): 11:10am On Apr 26, 2015
Taiwotasungo:

For where! I be Lagos boi to the core
my guy we had mad fun whilst growing up

1 Like

Re: Your Childhood Wasn't Fun If You Didn't Do These. by Taiwotasungo: 7:21pm On Apr 26, 2015
Na soso fun ooo smiley

(1) (Reply)

Meet Nigeria's First Nigeria Police Female PRO / Satzenbrau / Why Should Nigeria Be Divided Or Why Not?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.