Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,188 members, 7,818,614 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:47 PM

Celebration Here In Aba As Okezie Defeat Otti (pics) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Celebration Here In Aba As Okezie Defeat Otti (pics) (37077 Views)

Jubilation In Aba As Nnamdi Kanu Is Granted Bail (Photos) / Celebration Here In Jattu As Obaseki Wins Edo State Election (pics) / Serious Riot In Ariaria Aba, As Police Kills A Man - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Celebration Here In Aba As Okezie Defeat Otti (pics) by millionaireman: 12:26pm On Apr 26, 2015
Hoping that new governor shall now restore glory to Aba, provide durable social infrastructures in Aba, and enable two big and competing cities in Abia state.

Hoping he does not retire to providing infrastructure in the state's capital alone - building a new Umuahia Capital City - as is done for years in neighbouring state, Imo.

No governor must continue the ugly notion that states were created for development of only the state capital.

1 Like

Re: Celebration Here In Aba As Okezie Defeat Otti (pics) by chrisdera: 12:39pm On Apr 26, 2015
Thank God for giving Ngwa people mandate to rule Abia State

1 Like

Re: Celebration Here In Aba As Okezie Defeat Otti (pics) by inimitkel(m): 12:41pm On Apr 26, 2015
It's a shame Abia voted for another tenure of failure
Re: Celebration Here In Aba As Okezie Defeat Otti (pics) by Nobody: 1:15pm On Apr 26, 2015
JideTheBlogger:
Hmnn... Eko o ni baje oo

if u aint gat notin 2 say then dont say notin.
Re: Celebration Here In Aba As Okezie Defeat Otti (pics) by Nobody: 1:22pm On Apr 26, 2015
Kc3000:

The same Ngwa that have never ruled at any time are the problem with the state because they want a shot at ruling the state? Orji Uzor Kalu, TA Orji and their brothers that looted the state for 16 years are not the problem, right? You are a sick person.

He is extremely sick!

1 Like

Re: Celebration Here In Aba As Okezie Defeat Otti (pics) by Nobody: 1:50pm On Apr 26, 2015
IceMan85:
Sad news....... I cry for my state! Ngwa people must defnitely reap what they sowed!!

All these ngwa this and ngwa that defiles logic and common sense.

Since the creation of Abia state, an Ngwa man has never governed the state rather it has been non ngwa men e.g ogbonnaya onu ( APC Chieftain) Orji uzor kalu and TA Orji and these men are not from Ngwa.

The orjis brought ruination to Abia state and they deliberately refused to develop Aba which is the commercial Life Support that sustains the state through the IGR gotten from that city and the reason is because of the hatred for the Ngwa's.

It is so dumb to blame the Ngwas for deciding to vote their own son this time around to govern the state after all the former governors from other zones whom they voted for in previous elections failed to address their deplorable situation both in infrastructure and the environment at large.

They don't care about the political platform rather they wanted their own son to get in there and do the needful.

It is on record that those that ruined abia state were governors from other zones and not from ngwa.

Abia needed a zonal change and that is what they got and Ngwas sticked with the political platform that has one of their own as its candidate after all for 16yrs they have supported candidates from other zones against their own sons contesting then and they have nothing to show for all these yrs of support so they decided this time around to vote for their own son, so what is their crime?

Eastern politics at state level has never been about political parties rather it has always been on zonal local issues that is highly sentiment driven.

Stupidity is when you freely make your own choice and also want to choose for others- Only in Nija.

6 Likes

Re: Celebration Here In Aba As Okezie Defeat Otti (pics) by ezeagu(m): 2:04pm On Apr 26, 2015
chrisdera:
Thank God for giving Ngwa people mandate to rule Abia State

A governor is (supposed to be) a governor, not a ruler.

1 Like

Re: Celebration Here In Aba As Okezie Defeat Otti (pics) by IsraeliAIRFORCE: 2:10pm On Apr 26, 2015
bayulll01:
My own is they should stop coming to lagos or west region,they should demand for dividend of democracy from their governor,allocations of lagos is meant for the lagosian and the sensible tribe in there,enough is enough

Do you know that 50% Federal Allocation paid to any State is a function of population?

Do you know that Lagos State collects the biggest allocation in Nigeria apart from 13% given to Oil producing States?

Lagos State allocation belongs to all its inhabitants (citizens) and not Yorubas only

Educate yourself before making further comment on public forum.

1 Like

Re: Celebration Here In Aba As Okezie Defeat Otti (pics) by deebrain(m): 2:22pm On Apr 26, 2015
These can never be people. They are party faithfuls.

See how the roads look like Lagos slums before.
Re: Celebration Here In Aba As Okezie Defeat Otti (pics) by IsraeliAIRFORCE: 2:27pm On Apr 26, 2015
Codedrunscom:
ABIANS WILL BE IN PAIN FOR THE NEXT 4 YEARS IF NOT 8

LOOK AT THE PROFILE OF A VILLAGE TOUT WHO IS GOING TO RULE ABIANSFOR THE NEXT 8 YEARS. his greatest exposure is living in maduigiri, not even Lagos, not Abuja. ooh dear GOD!

You are becoming irredeemably stu.pid

Get lost or renounce your citizenship at worst.

How can an economic migrant like you dictate to freeborns what is best for them?

Your hatred for them is really nightmarising you as your pride is brutally smashed for swearing that no Ngwa man will ever rule Abia State.

Ngwa people are majority in Abia State and occupies 9 out of 17 LGAs in Abia State, yet a riff rat like you feel superior to the largest tribe in Igboland

Shame on you.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Celebration Here In Aba As Okezie Defeat Otti (pics) by bayulll01(m): 2:31pm On Apr 26, 2015
IsraeliAIRFORCE:

Do you know that 50% Federal Allocation paid to any State is a function of population?

Do you know that Lagos State collects the biggest allocation in Nigeria apart from 13% given to Oil producing States?

Lagos State allocation belongs to all its inhabitants (citizens) and not Yorubas only

Educate yourself before making further comment on public forum.

Olodo rabata here they start with their pathetic logic,lecture more allocation apart from oil,are you that dumb,do u think you are talking to ur kid brother
Re: Celebration Here In Aba As Okezie Defeat Otti (pics) by IsraeliAIRFORCE: 2:45pm On Apr 26, 2015
deebrain:
These can never be people. They are party faithfuls.

See how the roads look like Lagos slums before.

No, they are freeborns whose destinies were being destroyed by their Igbo kinsmen since the creation of the State who had no attachment to their homeland, the ancient city.

They are happy for having one of theirs who can't afford to allow the City to dilapidate further and the opportunity to rebuild Aba, the only hometown they can call their own after being neglected for 24 years.

1 Like

Re: Celebration Here In Aba As Okezie Defeat Otti (pics) by IsraeliAIRFORCE: 2:49pm On Apr 26, 2015
bayulll01:

Olodo rabata here they start with their pathetic logic,lecture more allocation apart from oil,are you that dumb,do u think you are talking to ur kid brother

It's unfortunate that while others are here to learn, you are here to celebrate your ignorance.

If I were you, I would've asked for the sharing formula.

I express regrets for wasting a time replying you.

Bye and continue with your ignorance.

1 Like

Re: Celebration Here In Aba As Okezie Defeat Otti (pics) by 0ldirtybastard(m): 2:53pm On Apr 26, 2015
FitnessNigeria:
The Ngwas are the problem of Abia State. The our own must rule mindset even when he is sponsored by a devil, they keep deceiving themselves that okezie will break fangs with T.a orji.

Where do you reside? If in aba, then I implore amadioha to strike you dead atm.
Re: Celebration Here In Aba As Okezie Defeat Otti (pics) by 0ldirtybastard(m): 2:57pm On Apr 26, 2015
lukaino:
When will Nigerians stop celebrating mediocrity?
I am not from the East but my heart is heavy for the ordeals of Abians.
When will they be able to wriggle themselves out of this captivity?
when will their voices be heard without them being suppressed?
another opportunity to heave a sigh of relief blown away...

You're not from the east and you know who's good for abians? Thunder fire you.

1 Like

Re: Celebration Here In Aba As Okezie Defeat Otti (pics) by gloryc30(f): 2:57pm On Apr 26, 2015
wow so so happy congratulations my governor elect okezie ikpeazu we love u so much carry go my brother I knw u will not disappoint us

2 Likes

Re: Celebration Here In Aba As Okezie Defeat Otti (pics) by 0ldirtybastard(m): 3:01pm On Apr 26, 2015
FrancisTony:
This state nauseates me.
Ebonyi state would soon be better than them.
*eww*

Celebrating cluelessness

Dude die young and stop being a fool.
Re: Celebration Here In Aba As Okezie Defeat Otti (pics) by 0ldirtybastard(m): 3:04pm On Apr 26, 2015
FitnessNigeria:

Back in 2011, the ngwa people where asked to bring out someone to challenge t.a orji on a different political platform, they agreed just to wake up one morning and start chanting ochendo global up and down because he has shared money amongst them. #Esau

The reason why most abia residents don't want ngwa people to rule is because of their very bad character, Lazy peeps who love doing nothing except taxing hard working people, going around looking for where people are building houses to tax them. trying to grab lands they sold to someone in other to resell it again.

Think Ngwas of aba, Think omoniles of Lagos

Despite that, people wanted to give ngwas a chance they were willing to vote for an ngwa man but never on the platform of pdp which t.a orji controls and you guys saw it as an opposition to ngwa people.

Had it been okezie was in another party, he wouldn't have any stiff contribution, people wont have problems voting him. His problem is T.A Orji and his son

If you guys want, lets all join hands and turn abia state into dustbin of the nation. na for una head

Your post is replete with pure naivete.

And idiocy.

1 Like

Re: Celebration Here In Aba As Okezie Defeat Otti (pics) by Nobody: 3:11pm On Apr 26, 2015
ritababe:
Roads block even police can not pass they are celebrating everywere.

Aba girl thread...
Re: Celebration Here In Aba As Okezie Defeat Otti (pics) by 0ldirtybastard(m): 3:13pm On Apr 26, 2015
portable86:

Where do i send your kisses to for this comment?? i've lived in this city for over two decades and everything you said about the ngwas is true. They are their own worst enemy, very greedy and lazy ppl, they want the ohuhus to do everything for them because according to them it's their land, ndi uchu gbara! I feel so ashamed to identify with this state

Why don't you go to your hilly village and start up something? Buhahaha. Esu nwuruanwu. Ndi ohuhu liile bu ndi aririo, ndi nara rie, ndi iberibe, la ndi oke ochicho. You've ruled since the creation of abia and we're yet to see a good mark being made by an ohuhu governor. Ndi ohi. Keep using your brethen for money rituals. Ngwa achiala ohuhu woooo! Okezuo abia! Ala asaala! Buhahahah.
Re: Celebration Here In Aba As Okezie Defeat Otti (pics) by 0ldirtybastard(m): 3:18pm On Apr 26, 2015
Codedrunscom:
ABIANS WILL BE IN PAIN FOR THE NEXT 4 YEARS IF NOT 8

LOOK AT THE PROFILE OF A VILLAGE TOUT WHO IS GOING TO RULE ABIANSFOR THE NEXT 8 YEARS. his greatest exposure is living in maduigiri, not even Lagos, not Abuja. ooh dear GOD!

We've seen you. Township slut.
Re: Celebration Here In Aba As Okezie Defeat Otti (pics) by JideTheBlogger(m): 5:38pm On Apr 26, 2015
[quote author=smartireke post=33125239]

if u aint gat notin 2 say then dont say notin.[/quote

if u aint gat notin 2 say then DONT quote me
Re: Celebration Here In Aba As Okezie Defeat Otti (pics) by tomzman: 5:41pm On Apr 26, 2015
T.A Orji is the biggest winner in this election. His people called him a failure, yet they voted him for senate and his stooge as governor. Continue in your lamentations people of Abia.

In OBJ's voice, I dey laff o.
Re: Celebration Here In Aba As Okezie Defeat Otti (pics) by IsraeliAIRFORCE: 5:45pm On Apr 26, 2015
tomzman:
T.A Orji is the biggest winner in this election. His people called him a failure, yet they voted him for senate and his stooge as governor. Continue in your lamentations people of Abia.

In OBJ's voice, I dey laff o.

Explain how Dr Okezie Ikpeazu is or was Gov T. A. Orji's stooge?

1 Like

Re: Celebration Here In Aba As Okezie Defeat Otti (pics) by Remarkable: 5:52pm On Apr 26, 2015
lorbah001:
Abians are celebrating yet another years of irresponsible governance?

D only tin I sight celebrating in da picture are party faithfuls not ABIANS........

Omo see d roads...... So unkempt and deplorable

I guess if they are not Abians, they must be Lagosians bah?

Don't cry for them, they are rejoicing... the deplorable roads they see today ... ? Yup! Shall be seen no more.

I am happy for Umu Aba! How do they say that... Aba ngwa Ahhhhhhh?!

2 Likes

Re: Celebration Here In Aba As Okezie Defeat Otti (pics) by Remarkable: 5:55pm On Apr 26, 2015
otokx:
If that is the peoples choice then so be it.

Wow, who are you? A wise one amongst tools!
Re: Celebration Here In Aba As Okezie Defeat Otti (pics) by Remarkable: 6:07pm On Apr 26, 2015
[color=#990000][/color]
Felixsun20:
Pls ooooo, if you are not from Abia just stop saying shit! The best you can do is to wish them well and not say negative things.

Oh no no no! They can't not say pooh!

They have not stepped a foot in Abia state and they get their news from all the lies emanating from T.A. Orji's nemesis and owner of The Scum tabloid. What a sensible person would do whom is not able to visit the state, is try to get news sources from both sides of the political divide in order to arrive at a more objective conclusion of the state in Abia... but its too much stress for them to do that, that is why they'd rather believe that Arthur Eze exclaimed "Abia stinks" (of course as the Scum reported) when the man came out to swear that he never said such a thing...

So you can't keep them from talking, let them talk all the pooh they want, the real truth is there for Abians that voted and whom will feel the real impact of his governance... admittedly, or lack thereof, only time will tell...
and will live with it.
Congratulations once again to Umu Aba! Enyimba city!

2 Likes

Re: Celebration Here In Aba As Okezie Defeat Otti (pics) by Nobody: 7:32pm On Apr 26, 2015
Who is celebrating ?
celebrating who
huge big lie?
the people are angry that the elections were rigged.
This would be the 1st state the court would change.
APGA clearer won this election

1 Like

Re: Celebration Here In Aba As Okezie Defeat Otti (pics) by Nobody: 7:39pm On Apr 26, 2015
Abia is indeed cursed. I swear

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Zainab Atiku Bagudu Cries At The Hospital (Photo) / Eze Chukwuemeka Blames Oshiomhole For APC's Loss In Edo Election / Wike Vs Fubara: Rivers Governor Issues Press Statement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.