Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,532 members, 7,954,996 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:00 PM

Celebration Here In Aba As Okezie Defeat Otti (pics) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Celebration Here In Aba As Okezie Defeat Otti (pics) (37230 Views)

Jubilation In Aba As Nnamdi Kanu Is Granted Bail (Photos) / Celebration Here In Jattu As Obaseki Wins Edo State Election (pics) / Serious Riot In Ariaria Aba, As Police Kills A Man - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Celebration Here In Aba As Okezie Defeat Otti (pics) by Jetjacky(m): 8:35pm On Apr 26, 2015
but this guy did not win a fair election
Re: Celebration Here In Aba As Okezie Defeat Otti (pics) by FitnessNigeria: 9:09pm On Apr 26, 2015
0ldirtybastard:

Your post is replete with pure naivete.

And idiocy.

It's one thing to qoute someone and type nonsense than trying to dispel his claims.

I will be glad if you dispel the claims I made in my post with facts or forever remain silent.

And before you spring up lies, I sabi aba in and out
Re: Celebration Here In Aba As Okezie Defeat Otti (pics) by portable86(f): 9:23pm On Apr 26, 2015
0ldirtybastard:

Why don't you go to your hilly village and start up something? Buhahaha. Esu nwuruanwu. Ndi ohuhu liile bu ndi aririo, ndi nara rie, ndi iberibe, la ndi oke ochicho. You've ruled since the creation of abia and we're yet to see a good mark being made by an ohuhu governor. Ndi ohi. Keep using your brethen for money rituals. Ngwa achiala ohuhu woooo! Okezuo abia! Ala asaala! Buhahahah.
Look no further ppl, here is a typical example of an ngwa man, so razz and uncouth, dredges of the society! I'll just sum the ngwa ppl with this saying "No matter how you wash a pig, a pig still remain a pig". #gofigure#
Re: Celebration Here In Aba As Okezie Defeat Otti (pics) by Nobody: 9:38pm On Apr 26, 2015
[quote author=Codedrunscom post=33125129]ABIANS WILL BE IN PAIN FOR THE NEXT 4 YEARS IF NOT 8

LOOK AT THE PROFILE OF A VILLAGE TOUT WHO IS GOING TO RULE ABIANSFOR THE NEXT 8 YEARS. his greatest exposure is living in maduigiri, not even Lagos, not Abuja. ooh dear GOD!

Akwuna ndi obere ego

1 Like

Re: Celebration Here In Aba As Okezie Defeat Otti (pics) by EzeUche(m): 10:00pm On Apr 26, 2015
These Ngwa are clannish.

They voted against Otti because he is of Aro extraction even though he was raised in Aba and his father was raised in Aba.

The governor will only be a stooge for the short little Ohuhu man.
Re: Celebration Here In Aba As Okezie Defeat Otti (pics) by 0ldirtybastard(m): 10:18pm On Apr 26, 2015
portable86:

Look no further ppl, here is a typical example of an ngwa man, so razz and uncouth, dredges of the society! I'll just sum the ngwa ppl with this saying "No matter how you wash a pig, a pig still remain a pig". #gofigure#

Abeg go die, tranny. Be on transit to your godforsaken village or shut up talking balderdash and be grateful to your hosts so your days may be long in this land that feeds your whole family. Ndi ohuhu ndi obi ojoo.

1 Like

Re: Celebration Here In Aba As Okezie Defeat Otti (pics) by EzeUche(m): 10:20pm On Apr 26, 2015
0ldirtybastard:

Abeg go die, tranny. Be on transit to your godforsaken village or shut up talking balderdash and be grateful to your hosts so your days may be long in this land that feeds your whole family. Ndi ohuhu ndi obi ojoo.

There are no host in Igboland. Foolish Ngwa man.

Ohuhu and Bende people help make Aba the commercial city of the East.
Re: Celebration Here In Aba As Okezie Defeat Otti (pics) by 0ldirtybastard(m): 10:24pm On Apr 26, 2015
FitnessNigeria:

It's one thing to qoute someone and type nonsense than trying to dispel his claims.

I will be glad if you dispel the claims I made in my post with facts or forever remain silent.

And before you spring up lies, I sabi aba in and out

Zero sense made, bro. Go to sleep.
Re: Celebration Here In Aba As Okezie Defeat Otti (pics) by 0ldirtybastard(m): 10:34pm On Apr 26, 2015
EzeUche:

There are no host in Igboland. Foolish Ngwa man.

Ohuhu and Bende people help make Aba the commercial city of the East.

Onye ohuhu nwuruanwu. Ndi dirty. We host all y'all vermins. From all your various primordial communities, you flood aba ngwa to achieve expeditious financial ascent. And you think to bite the hand that feeds you. Why don't you make your native communities the bankable metropolises you vaunt of helping make aba? Thunder disfigure your destiny there. Nwa mmefu. Ndi ngwa achiala ndi ohuhu wooo! Olooolulooo! Oooooo! Ooooogho ghooo!

2 Likes

Re: Celebration Here In Aba As Okezie Defeat Otti (pics) by EzeUche(m): 10:39pm On Apr 26, 2015
0ldirtybastard:

Onye ohuhu nwuruanwu. Ndi dirty. We host all y'all vermins. From all your various primordial communities, you flood aba ngwa to achieve expeditious financial ascent. And you think to bite the hand that feeds you. Why don't you make your native communities the bankable metropolises you vaunt of helping make aba? Thunder disfigure your destiny there. Nwa mmefu. Ndi ngwa achiala ndi ohuhu wooo! Olooolulooo! Oooooo! Ooooogho ghooo!

I am Aro. Ngwa man feed us? We employ y'all!

The wealthiest Aba businessmen are not even from Aba. They are from Arochukwu, Umuahia, Orlu, Nnewi and other places in Igboland
Re: Celebration Here In Aba As Okezie Defeat Otti (pics) by 0ldirtybastard(m): 11:00pm On Apr 26, 2015
EzeUche:

The wealthiest Aba businessmen are not even from Aba. They are from Arochukwu, Umuahia, Orlu, Nnewi and other places in Igboland

Go tell bird, bro. Oke ezuola ndi ngwa.
Re: Celebration Here In Aba As Okezie Defeat Otti (pics) by Nobody: 11:07pm On Apr 26, 2015
EzeUche:

Cry me a river
Re: Celebration Here In Aba As Okezie Defeat Otti (pics) by ezeagu(m): 11:41pm On Apr 26, 2015
0ldirtybastard:

EzeUche:

Ha na kpo di kwa ihe gini sef? Unu ne e meshi sa onwe unu.

Biko, kanyi ko otu onye no na oche ochichi gi chi sa ndi Abia nile nke gi ba madu uru. Ihe nile ozo unu ne se na gbaka madu ishi!
Re: Celebration Here In Aba As Okezie Defeat Otti (pics) by Nobody: 11:20am On Apr 27, 2015
Hmmmmh...God help us!
Re: Celebration Here In Aba As Okezie Defeat Otti (pics) by Nobody: 11:22am On Apr 27, 2015
otokx:
If that is the peoples choice then so be it.
Comrade Sir, Okezie is certainly not the people's choice...Majority wanted Dr Alex Otti...I still stand on the prevalence of God's will.
Re: Celebration Here In Aba As Okezie Defeat Otti (pics) by Nobody: 11:30am On Apr 27, 2015
Rexology:
Its not yet over...the stolen mandate will be recovered by the court...mark it some where.
God bless U bro!
Re: Celebration Here In Aba As Okezie Defeat Otti (pics) by letu(m): 11:58am On Apr 27, 2015
IsraeliAIRFORCE:

You are becoming irredeemably stu.pid

Get lost or renounce your citizenship at worst.

How can an economic migrant like you dictate to freeborns what is best for them?

Your hatred for them is really nightmarising you as your pride is brutally smashed for swearing that no Ngwa man will ever rule Abia State.

Ngwa people are majority in Abia State and UKWA NGWA occupies 9 out of 17 LGAs in Abia State, yet a riff rat like you feel superior to the largest tribe in Igboland

Shame on you.
correction, it is called Ukwa Ngwa.
Re: Celebration Here In Aba As Okezie Defeat Otti (pics) by Nobody: 12:12pm On Apr 27, 2015
My good brothers from Ngwa Land and well meaning Abians, don't feel bitter about my questions but just answer them with all sincerity...Are U aware that T.A Orji successfully planted his tout son Ikuku and 12 others in the just concluded house of assembly election and at such, still has a say in decision making in Abia Did U also know that Ikpeazu was clearly not the peoples choice and is T.A's political godson I am a full blooded son of Ngwa land but did U know that Aba is not d only place that needs urgent transformation Did U see Dr Alex Otti's master plan for aba and Umuahia to mention but a few, and did U know that Otti's global influence in all fields would have accelerated the needed change in Abia I'm afraid with the level of strong hold T.A Orji still have over Abia, Okezie can only do little! If U doubt me find out what happened to Abia state university uturu's, (ABSUU), school fees structure during T.A's regime then judge for urself if he's worth nominating a candidate who is now the governor elect. Chai...I just pity God's own state!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Osinbajo Shares Photos Of His Never-Seen Moments In 2021 / Oshiomhole: How 'APC Guys' Collected Atiku’s Dollars But Voted Buhari / President Buhari's Democracy Day Speech On June 12, 2021 (Full Text)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.