Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,458 members, 7,816,077 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:40 AM

Rahama Babangida, Ex-military Ruler's Daughter Stuns In New Photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rahama Babangida, Ex-military Ruler's Daughter Stuns In New Photos (44720 Views)

Njideka Odili: Peter Odili's Daughter Stuns In New Photos / Aisha Yar'adua, Musa Yar'adua's Daughter Stuns In New Photos / Buhari Meets Journalist He Jailed As Military Ruler (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rahama Babangida, Ex-military Ruler's Daughter Stuns In New Photos by Leojamesjames(m): 3:42pm On Apr 26, 2015
How her eyes come be like that?
Re: Rahama Babangida, Ex-military Ruler's Daughter Stuns In New Photos by eagleeyez: 3:45pm On Apr 26, 2015
ATMC:
Is she a Muslima? I'm asking 'cos of her uncovered body.

My dear full fledged muslim. She's indimi daughter.

These. Northerners are hippocrites. They overl ook the rubbish of the rich as "class" and poor as haram

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rahama Babangida, Ex-military Ruler's Daughter Stuns In New Photos by stagger: 3:47pm On Apr 26, 2015
Remove all that makeup let us see the real face behind the mask. I am not impressed by people who stole Nigeria's money and flaunt it around.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rahama Babangida, Ex-military Ruler's Daughter Stuns In New Photos by Forwetinnah: 3:48pm On Apr 26, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

All I see is a gynohumanoid whose face is smeared WITH EMULSION PAINT and capped with FAKE WEAVES making her seem like a faded geisha.
IF SHE'S TRULY BEAUTIFUL AND CONFIDENT SHE SHOULD UPDATE PICTURES OF HER MAKE-UP-FREE FACE WHICH HAVEN'T BEEN PHOTOSHOPPED.

Don't be a vidiot- don't believe everything you see. Remember the Anna Banner controversy? FAKE GIRLS!

Don't mind them joor...was she looking this good on her daughters birthday?? There was a thread on that last week, I even commented that she was looking old
Re: Rahama Babangida, Ex-military Ruler's Daughter Stuns In New Photos by Forwetinnah: 3:50pm On Apr 26, 2015
eagleeyez:

My dear full fledged muslim. She's indimi daughter.

These. Northerners are hippocrites. They overl ook the rubbish of the rich as "class" and poor as haram

She's babangida's Sons wife..she was the one tying gele on her husbands head on her daughter's birthday. Imagine the contrast
Re: Rahama Babangida, Ex-military Ruler's Daughter Stuns In New Photos by jamillion: 3:50pm On Apr 26, 2015
Remind me of some qualities of beauty in a woman.....
Re: Rahama Babangida, Ex-military Ruler's Daughter Stuns In New Photos by Caseless: 3:50pm On Apr 26, 2015
She went bra-less? Muslim indeed!

4 Likes

Re: Rahama Babangida, Ex-military Ruler's Daughter Stuns In New Photos by smartdb: 3:51pm On Apr 26, 2015
Northerners with beauty smiley
Re: Rahama Babangida, Ex-military Ruler's Daughter Stuns In New Photos by kambili999(f): 3:52pm On Apr 26, 2015
she is pretty. smileyshe is pretty.
Re: Rahama Babangida, Ex-military Ruler's Daughter Stuns In New Photos by zalatan(m): 3:53pm On Apr 26, 2015
She gat no value on this thread. . For me she gat no style atall.

1 Like

Re: Rahama Babangida, Ex-military Ruler's Daughter Stuns In New Photos by kenkels: 3:53pm On Apr 26, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

I am sapiosexual- beauty alone doesn't move me. Superficiality turns some of us off completely. Be they my female siblings, cousins or friends, I always tell females to reduce their attachment for superficiality and be confident enough to be NATURALLY BEAUTIFUL.

Only vidiots are moved by painted girls.
. This is shit
Re: Rahama Babangida, Ex-military Ruler's Daughter Stuns In New Photos by kambili999(f): 3:54pm On Apr 26, 2015
she is pretty. smiley
Re: Rahama Babangida, Ex-military Ruler's Daughter Stuns In New Photos by richidinho(m): 3:57pm On Apr 26, 2015
ollyruffy:
Rubbish.

Her father should return all Nigerian money he stole and apologise to the families of all he killed extra judicially.

Yeah
Including the one he killed Legislatively and executively
Re: Rahama Babangida, Ex-military Ruler's Daughter Stuns In New Photos by SailorXY: 3:57pm On Apr 26, 2015
useless thread
Re: Rahama Babangida, Ex-military Ruler's Daughter Stuns In New Photos by mandat81: 4:02pm On Apr 26, 2015
Thank God for make up. Some ladies for be like monkey if they no put make up.lolz
Re: Rahama Babangida, Ex-military Ruler's Daughter Stuns In New Photos by otunbakolawole(m): 4:06pm On Apr 26, 2015
She is Mohammed Indimi daughter. She's a daughter in law to Babagida. She's Mohammed Babagida's wife. And if you meet her, you will know she's a lovely person.
Re: Rahama Babangida, Ex-military Ruler's Daughter Stuns In New Photos by eagleeyez: 4:06pm On Apr 26, 2015
Forwetinnah:

She's babangida's Sons wife..she was the one tying gele on her husbands head on her daughter's birthday. Imagine the contrast

Yes I know! She's also the billionaire indimi's daughter from borno.don't tell me about her I know her . Her 2 sisters own tulip in abuja though not as fine as her. One of her younger sister is rumoured to be dating dbanj
Are u a muslim? A muslim should be bold enough to adrress this woman, she has being disgracing her self right from her wedding day. Please try and goofle on the wedding gown she wore. Oi swear the slit was like that of kim. Kardashian wedding gown at the back

2 Likes

Re: Rahama Babangida, Ex-military Ruler's Daughter Stuns In New Photos by Nobody: 4:07pm On Apr 26, 2015
??
Re: Rahama Babangida, Ex-military Ruler's Daughter Stuns In New Photos by handsometokunbo: 4:08pm On Apr 26, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

All I see is a gynohumanoid whose face is smeared WITH EMULSION PAINT and capped with FAKE WEAVES making her seem like a faded geisha.
IF SHE'S TRULY BEAUTIFUL AND CONFIDENT SHE SHOULD UPDATE PICTURES OF HER MAKE-UP-FREE FACE WHICH HAVEN'T BEEN PHOTOSHOPPED.

Don't be a vidiot- don't believe everything you see. Remember the Anna Banner controversy? FAKE GIRLS!

Hater!!!

Show me the picture of your mum

1 Like

Re: Rahama Babangida, Ex-military Ruler's Daughter Stuns In New Photos by TheSonOfMark(m): 4:16pm On Apr 26, 2015
Forwetinnah:

Don't mind them joor...was she looking this good on her daughters birthday?? There was a thread on that last week, I even commented that she was looking old

That's the point! These females try to distort reality with fake impressions of their beauty.
I can't be cowered into submission. I tell the truth everyone else is scared of admitting 'cause they want to seem politically correct. That's what I am known for ( in the romance section especially). When I actually compliment a post/persona/moniker, it's because it is TRULY deserved.
I do seek the superfluous commendations heaped on "NICE GUYS". I also do not seek Nairaland alliances whatsoever. I am a one-man 'army'. smiley

Cc: Mstik
Re: Rahama Babangida, Ex-military Ruler's Daughter Stuns In New Photos by eagleeyez: 4:19pm On Apr 26, 2015
otunbakolawole:
She is Mohammed Indimi daughter. She's a daughter in law to Babagida. She's Mohammed Babagida's wife. And if you meet her, you will know she's a lovely person.

Then tell her to respect her self as a married woman, a muslim and stop exposing her self and disgracing her sewlf and family.

Righnow I doubt if she has self respect

1 Like

Re: Rahama Babangida, Ex-military Ruler's Daughter Stuns In New Photos by tunnary(m): 4:20pm On Apr 26, 2015
TRIBALSTOOGE:
my deek just dey stand any how .

let me move to eastern bloc freedom .
Easy o

1 Like

Re: Rahama Babangida, Ex-military Ruler's Daughter Stuns In New Photos by armadeo(m): 4:23pm On Apr 26, 2015
Omo baba ole.
Re: Rahama Babangida, Ex-military Ruler's Daughter Stuns In New Photos by bigtt76(f): 4:23pm On Apr 26, 2015
Rahama is not Babangida's daughter but rather daughter-in-law married to Mohammed Babangida (IBB's first son) undecided These are his children's names Aisha Babangida (Daughter), Aminu Babangida (Son), Halima Babangida (Daughter), Mohammed Babangida (Son).

1 Like

Re: Rahama Babangida, Ex-military Ruler's Daughter Stuns In New Photos by Metrofox(m): 4:28pm On Apr 26, 2015
Still looking for my Hausa friend here... Need an Hausa friend ASAP cool
Re: Rahama Babangida, Ex-military Ruler's Daughter Stuns In New Photos by Briee(f): 4:35pm On Apr 26, 2015
Caseless:
She went bra-less? Muslim indeed!
Re: Rahama Babangida, Ex-military Ruler's Daughter Stuns In New Photos by touchmenot: 4:48pm On Apr 26, 2015
She's beautiful just like d mother who remains d most beautiful and intelligent Nigerian first lady (quickly followed by Aisha Buhari).
Re: Rahama Babangida, Ex-military Ruler's Daughter Stuns In New Photos by Tonetonz(f): 4:49pm On Apr 26, 2015
She is beautiful,the skin and eyes that see into your soul
Re: Rahama Babangida, Ex-military Ruler's Daughter Stuns In New Photos by Nickymezor(f): 4:56pm On Apr 26, 2015
So cute
Re: Rahama Babangida, Ex-military Ruler's Daughter Stuns In New Photos by Caseless: 5:10pm On Apr 26, 2015
Briee:

immediately I saw ur moniker, the thread we extensively talked about blobs and bumbum came to my head. I stil remember u cool
Re: Rahama Babangida, Ex-military Ruler's Daughter Stuns In New Photos by inyeneabas: 5:30pm On Apr 26, 2015
she looks beautiful and ageless. make up or no make up she is a beautiful woman. I recall her wedding pics in ovation in back then she was still beautiful without the more flawless make up of today.
Re: Rahama Babangida, Ex-military Ruler's Daughter Stuns In New Photos by eaglechild: 5:43pm On Apr 26, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Faded geisha.

Chai!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tinubu Receives Akpabio, Oyebanji In His Abuja Residence / Abubakar Sani Bello Sworn In By Mother-In-Law (photos) / Abubakar Shekau Is Still Alive - Aye Dee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.