Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

Lmao : When You Visit Shoprite For The First Time ( Hilarious Photo) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Lmao : When You Visit Shoprite For The First Time ( Hilarious Photo) (7228 Views)

When An Abakaliki Girl Enters Shoprite For The First Time (pic) / When A Village Boy Is Visiting The Township 4 The First Time. (hilarious Photo) / When You Smoke Weed For The First Time(hilarious Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lmao : When You Visit Shoprite For The First Time ( Hilarious Photo) by Nobody: 10:01am On Apr 26, 2015
Lol.All some people said he never would ,he finally visited Shop rite and gives God all the glory

1 Share

Re: Lmao : When You Visit Shoprite For The First Time ( Hilarious Photo) by Akkord4gov: 10:04am On Apr 26, 2015
Re: Lmao : When You Visit Shoprite For The First Time ( Hilarious Photo) by walexGodson(m): 10:05am On Apr 26, 2015
Seen
Re: Lmao : When You Visit Shoprite For The First Time ( Hilarious Photo) by Cutehector(m): 10:16am On Apr 26, 2015
Loool.. Last tin I'd eva do is to take a pic at a shopping mall....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lmao : When You Visit Shoprite For The First Time ( Hilarious Photo) by Fairgodwin(m): 10:21am On Apr 26, 2015
I don't get the joke please. Can someone please explain to me?
Re: Lmao : When You Visit Shoprite For The First Time ( Hilarious Photo) by Uyi168: 11:05am On Apr 26, 2015
Was dx suppose to b funi?....me nr c wetn dy make person lauf 4 here sha
Re: Lmao : When You Visit Shoprite For The First Time ( Hilarious Photo) by robinicule(m): 11:20am On Apr 26, 2015
See what this guy has achieved ..wow

1 Like

Re: Lmao : When You Visit Shoprite For The First Time ( Hilarious Photo) by Nobody: 2:46pm On Apr 26, 2015
Many are yet to visit shoprite abi shopleft so let the nigga be..
You won't understand him until your in his shoes....

1 Like

Re: Lmao : When You Visit Shoprite For The First Time ( Hilarious Photo) by Nobody: 3:33pm On Apr 26, 2015
funny how people just open thread these days and next thing is
cc:: lalasticlala

2 Likes

Re: Lmao : When You Visit Shoprite For The First Time ( Hilarious Photo) by Nobody: 3:46pm On Apr 26, 2015
Cutehector:
There's a first for everything.There is absolutely nothing wrong with taking a picture in the Shopping Mall,no harm done.

You ever visited Mall of America or Mall of Dubai,you'll think cameras were probably invented for shoppers to take selfies of themselves.

Stop feeling fly cos you've entered a shopping area a million times and don't fancy taking pictures there,someone out there finds joy in coming to the mall and taking endless selfies.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lmao : When You Visit Shoprite For The First Time ( Hilarious Photo) by Ariyke: 3:55pm On Apr 26, 2015
grin
Re: Lmao : When You Visit Shoprite For The First Time ( Hilarious Photo) by Cutehector(m): 4:32pm On Apr 26, 2015
CyrusXandria:
There's a first for everything.There is absolutely nothing wrong with taking a picture in the Shopping Mall,no harm done.

You ever visited Mall of America or Mall of Dubai,you'll think cameras were probably invented for shoppers to take selfies of themselves.

Stop feeling fly cos you've entered a shopping area a million times and don't fancy taking pictures there,someone out there finds joy in coming to the mall and taking endless selfies.
no no no, I dnt visit d mall often times... Lol d guy was behavin like it was an achievement... grin. Iv I find myself in d mall of dubai, I"d rather take a pic wit a group of frnds dan to tk a selfie sha.
Re: Lmao : When You Visit Shoprite For The First Time ( Hilarious Photo) by Cutehector(m): 4:33pm On Apr 26, 2015
lofty900:
funny how people just open thread these days and next thing is
cc:: lalasticlala

lool d guy sef don popular pass seun himself
Re: Lmao : When You Visit Shoprite For The First Time ( Hilarious Photo) by Nobody: 4:35pm On Apr 26, 2015
Cutehector:
no no no, I dnt visit d mall often times... Lol d guy was behavin like it was an achievement... grin. Iv I find myself in d mall of dubai, I"d rather take a pic wit a group of frnds dan to tk a selfie sha.
k.

1 Like

Re: Lmao : When You Visit Shoprite For The First Time ( Hilarious Photo) by Nobody: 4:48pm On Apr 26, 2015
Cutehector:
lool d guy sef don popular pass seun himself
true talk
Re: Lmao : When You Visit Shoprite For The First Time ( Hilarious Photo) by hahn(m): 4:48pm On Apr 26, 2015
I feel the guy. He's probably come up from nothing. This might be a small achievement to many but must be something to the dude. I forsee bigger things in the future for him. One day he'll look back and laugh over his own post.
Re: Lmao : When You Visit Shoprite For The First Time ( Hilarious Photo) by DAVE5(m): 5:55pm On Apr 26, 2015
Fairgodwin:
I don't get the joke please. Can someone please explain to me?

I guess a lot of us are still searching for the joke sha, wen u find it kindly cc me so I cld laff
Re: Lmao : When You Visit Shoprite For The First Time ( Hilarious Photo) by Fairgodwin(m): 6:55pm On Apr 26, 2015
DAVE5:

I guess a lot of us are still searching for the joke sha, wen u find it kindly cc me so I cld laff

Lol. Funny you.
Re: Lmao : When You Visit Shoprite For The First Time ( Hilarious Photo) by KingEbukasBlog(m): 7:13pm On Apr 26, 2015
I see this making front page ... cool
Re: Lmao : When You Visit Shoprite For The First Time ( Hilarious Photo) by Nobody: 8:40pm On Apr 26, 2015
Breakthrough indeed....
Re: Lmao : When You Visit Shoprite For The First Time ( Hilarious Photo) by decode55(m): 8:56pm On Apr 26, 2015
Cutehector:

I bet you've never stepped foot outside this country.

Loquito undecided
Re: Lmao : When You Visit Shoprite For The First Time ( Hilarious Photo) by Cutehector(m): 8:58pm On Apr 26, 2015
decode55:

I bet you've never stepped foot outside this country.

Loquito undecided
me not likin takin pics at shoppin malls don't hav anytn to do wit me travelin outside d country..
Re: Lmao : When You Visit Shoprite For The First Time ( Hilarious Photo) by decode55(m): 9:01pm On Apr 26, 2015
Cutehector:
me not likin takin pics at shoppin malls don't hav anytn to do wit me travelin outside d country..

Please, if you can't communicate in English, refrain from quoting me.

Trying to decipher what you wrote up there is giving me headache cry

1 Like

Re: Lmao : When You Visit Shoprite For The First Time ( Hilarious Photo) by Cutehector(m): 9:03pm On Apr 26, 2015
decode55:

Please, if you can't communicate in English, refrain from quoting me.

Trying to decipher what you wrote up there is giving me headache cry
go and learn swahili den
Re: Lmao : When You Visit Shoprite For The First Time ( Hilarious Photo) by Nobody: 10:50pm On Apr 26, 2015
Mediocre of the year.

Or is he a clown ?
Re: Lmao : When You Visit Shoprite For The First Time ( Hilarious Photo) by kolin4ril99(m): 11:23pm On Apr 26, 2015
congrats to him
Re: Lmao : When You Visit Shoprite For The First Time ( Hilarious Photo) by iamphilips(m): 12:15am On Apr 27, 2015
Sha Tz nt his fault. ... I did something similar when I visited shoprite lekki 5 years ago
Re: Lmao : When You Visit Shoprite For The First Time ( Hilarious Photo) by diptim: 6:09am On Apr 27, 2015

Re: Lmao : When You Visit Shoprite For The First Time ( Hilarious Photo) by somcherry(f): 9:57pm On Apr 27, 2015
Smh!!! The guy said his first outing of the year and not his first visit to shop rite.
He was not rejoicing and thanking God because he visited shop rite for the first but because he was endowed with many great things.
Re: Lmao : When You Visit Shoprite For The First Time ( Hilarious Photo) by Nobody: 10:09pm On Apr 27, 2015
Lol

(1) (Reply)

Student Roll Call For Anger Management 101 / 4 Words When The Co Ndom Breaks.... / Hilarious: Best Punishment For Rapists (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.