Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,779 members, 7,817,218 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:20 AM

Celebrities Barred From Entering The Industry Night Event In Honour Of Dagrin - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Celebrities Barred From Entering The Industry Night Event In Honour Of Dagrin (555 Views)

Exposed – The Exact Cause Of Dagrin’s Death Finally Revealed And They’ve Lied To / Mide Martins Receives Posthumous Award In Honour Of Her Late Mum / Lynxxx Talks On Becoming Born Again, Loosing Friends In The Industry & More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Celebrities Barred From Entering The Industry Night Event In Honour Of Dagrin by Lekksite(m): 11:51am On Apr 26, 2015

This Was sent to my mail some days by a friend we attended this event together on Wednesday (April 22, 2015) just to honour the Late Dagrin.

But to my own conclusion the event was not properly arranged.

Read The Mail Below:-

Ooh for real check out the whole crowd at the entrance Spice route VI because the show was assumed to be free before they came up with buying of voucher drink “Smirnoff ice for 2k? Na dagrin wan collect the money? – from a fan

The bouncer clearing space for celebs and people who has d voucher in, all I heard was “U no see say u match person? and a reply In a forming Porsche voice nd short dude wow its K9. – What r u doing amongst the crowd? Dem no allow u enter ?

Read More Here :- http://www.gidi360.com/celebrities-barred-from-entering-the-industry-night-event-in-honour-of-dagrin/

(1) (Reply)

Jonathan Names Himself After Abuja Streets, Includes Sambo, Aliko Dangote, Atiku / A Person Who Slumped While Jogging In Lagos Yesterday Is Now Dead. / Faze Shows Off His Invitation To Perform At The May 29th Presidential Inaugurati

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.