Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,067 members, 7,810,994 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:13 PM

Was Adam Really 90ft Tall? Scientific Proof! - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Was Adam Really 90ft Tall? Scientific Proof! (8740 Views)

Amazing Scientific Proof That Hell Exists. / Was Adam Truly The First Man On Earth? / Scientific Proof That God Exists: For Atheists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Was Adam Really 90ft Tall? Scientific Proof! by johnydon22(m): 2:32pm On Apr 26, 2015
An2elect2:

who cares what you believe. lol. As long as its false, it can fly over my head. LOL How do people argue with muslims? its a no no for me except... smiley

You don't care what he believe but you expect people to care about yours? How did you know it was false, what criteria did you employ to determine it. .

The same way you think theirs is false is the same way they think yours is false. . . this shows you that your convictions are subjective and a result of your emotional sentiments

1 Like

Re: Was Adam Really 90ft Tall? Scientific Proof! by ChigbunduE(m): 2:33pm On Apr 26, 2015
From your scientific proof, earth was smaller initially and creatures were bigger then. Then you gave an example like dinosaurs. Now we have scientific proof that dinosaurs existed via fossil records. Do we still have fossil records that the first humans were as tall as 90ft? If no then your scientific proof is invalid!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Was Adam Really 90ft Tall? Scientific Proof! by An2elect2(f): 2:36pm On Apr 26, 2015
johnydon22:

Now we both know thats a lie. . . Cus muslims think they have the truth just like you yourself think you do. . you think the jewish deity is the right one while they think the reworked arabic version is. this is subjective to your convictions and emotional sentiments.

Meanwhile the 100% part is another lie, you are not sure thats why faith is needed

Whoever comes to God must believe that He is. Hebrew 11:6 We know God exists. Our faith is resting on Him and His promises. You don't need a special revelation to know He exists. The faith the bibles speaks comes from hearing His Word Rom 10:17

Do i need to argue further smiley
Re: Was Adam Really 90ft Tall? Scientific Proof! by Nobody: 2:37pm On Apr 26, 2015
skyhighweb:
because God has many names but allah is not one of them

Allah-Elohim-God Arabic-Hebrew-English, technically, your claim is inaccurate.

1 Like

Re: Was Adam Really 90ft Tall? Scientific Proof! by skyhighweb(m): 2:38pm On Apr 26, 2015
johnydon22:

And this is according to who? You or the muslims?

Can you give us one name of ur own God concept?
take it or leave it, or what, u want to force me to accept ur opinion.
and yeah is one Jehovah do ur allah bare that too?
Re: Was Adam Really 90ft Tall? Scientific Proof! by johnydon22(m): 2:40pm On Apr 26, 2015
An2elect2:

Whoever comes to God must believe that He is. Hebrew 11:6 We know God exists. Our faith is resting on Him and His promises. You don't need a special revelation to know He exists. The faith the bibles speaks comes from hearing His Word Rom 10:17

Do i need to argue further smiley

You see? it all rest to faith? same way you are deriving yours from the bible they are deriving theirs from the quran. .

Faith do not make anything true, in fact faith do not make it probably true. that you have faith about something simply means you will believe anything even if it's not true.

Muslims have faith in their God just like you have in yours. . why do you dismiss theirs and think yours is right?
Re: Was Adam Really 90ft Tall? Scientific Proof! by An2elect2(f): 2:41pm On Apr 26, 2015
johnydon22:

You don't care what he believe but you expect people to care about yours? How did you know it was false, what criteria did you employ to determine it. .

The same way you think theirs is false is the same way they think yours is false. . . this shows you that your convictions are subjective and a result of your emotional sentiments

I expect people to care about what is right. I can't change them, only God can. And He uses people at His own time. I mustn't come in all the time smiley
Re: Was Adam Really 90ft Tall? Scientific Proof! by Nobody: 2:41pm On Apr 26, 2015
ChigbunduE:
From your scientific proof, earth was smaller initially and creatures were bigger then. Then you gave an example like dinosaurs. Now we have scientific proof that dinosaurs existed via fossil records. Do we still have fossil records that the first humans were as tall as 90ft? If no then your scientific proof is invalid!

How many fossils existed? Bear in mind that dinosaurs are even more recent. How long ago did Adam live? A sane person should presume that the reason for this is the time differential. Besides, if there were fossils then That won't be a clear sign would it. Anyways, the point is this claim is plausible and as a Muslim I believe it to be true.
Re: Was Adam Really 90ft Tall? Scientific Proof! by johnydon22(m): 2:42pm On Apr 26, 2015
skyhighweb:
take it or leave it, or what, u want to force me to accept ur opinion.
and yeah is one Jehovah do ur allah bare that too?

am not forcing you to accept my opinion, i have not even given any yet i only asked a question. . You are the one who is trying to force down your opinion on the musilm.folk here.

Oh they can ask you if your jehovah bare allah too?

1 Like

Re: Was Adam Really 90ft Tall? Scientific Proof! by johnydon22(m): 2:43pm On Apr 26, 2015
An2elect2:

I expect people to care about what is right. I can't change them, only God can. And He uses people at His own time. I mustn't come in all the time smiley

And what is right is subjective to your conviction and opinion. . so far you haven't shown why you think yours is right and theirs is wrong. .

same way muslims think they can't change you, only God (allah) can. .

1 Like

Re: Was Adam Really 90ft Tall? Scientific Proof! by skyhighweb(m): 2:43pm On Apr 26, 2015
johnydon22:

am not forcing you to accept my opinion, i have not even given any yet i only asked a question. . You are the one who is trying to force down your opinion on the musilm.folk here.

Oh they can ask you if your jehovah bare allah too?
he doesnt bare allah
Re: Was Adam Really 90ft Tall? Scientific Proof! by johnydon22(m): 2:46pm On Apr 26, 2015
skyhighweb:
he doesnt bare allah

exactly and since yours doesnt bare the name of theirs and theirs doesnt bare the name of yours. . dont you now think name is an irrelevant determinant in this regard?
Re: Was Adam Really 90ft Tall? Scientific Proof! by An2elect2(f): 2:47pm On Apr 26, 2015
johnydon22:

You see? it all rest to faith? same way you are deriving yours from the bible they are deriving theirs from the quran. .

Faith do not make anything true, in fact faith do not make it probably true. that you have faith about something simply means you will believe anything even if it's not true.

Muslims have faith in their God just like you have in yours. . why do you dismiss theirs and think yours is right?

If there is only one door leading to your Manager's office and you find it and hence your way into the office. Will you believe if others told you there are other doors? smiley

Note: The premise here is there is only one door.
Re: Was Adam Really 90ft Tall? Scientific Proof! by johnydon22(m): 2:50pm On Apr 26, 2015
An2elect2:

If there is only one door leading to your Manager's office and you find it and hence your way into the office. Will you believe if others told you there are other doors? smiley

Note: The premise here is there is only one door.

And that is it. . . Everybody thinks they have the door, Muslims think they have it, you think you have it, hindus think they do and so on and so forth.

And watch closesly all BELIEVE they have the right door. . . Mind you its only belief and not certainty.
Re: Was Adam Really 90ft Tall? Scientific Proof! by Nobody: 2:50pm On Apr 26, 2015
EzioAuditore:
http://www.expanding-earth.org/ like I said, you can check any reputable website, this is just something I picked off of google, you may check other sources if you want.
Wow, I asked for an...
accepted scientific publication that proposes an expanding earth
and you cite something with the URL "expaning-earth" and expect to be taken seriously? shocked

I'll assume you ill-informed rather than dishonest. You're free to defend you Koran but please do not claim "science".
Re: Was Adam Really 90ft Tall? Scientific Proof! by Nobody: 2:56pm On Apr 26, 2015
DProDG:

Wow, I asked for an... and you cite something with the URL "expaning-earth" and expect to be taken seriously? shocked

I'll assume you ill-informed rather than dishonest. You're free to defend you Koran but please do not claim "science".

What assorted specie of a fool* are you? Did I not tell you to research it on your own? Or is it the fact that there's science in the quran that your tiny mind can't process? Because there's more, read my topics, that's if your dwarfed brain can comprehend them. Either that or FOH! I don't need another plonker to deal with.
Re: Was Adam Really 90ft Tall? Scientific Proof! by Nobody: 2:59pm On Apr 26, 2015
EzioAuditore:

What assorted specie of a fool* are you? Did I not tell you to research it on your own? Or is it the fact that there's science in the quran that your tiny mind can't process? Because there's more, read my topics, that's if your dwarfed brain can comprehend them. Either that or FOH! I don't need another plonker to deal with.
You mad bro? I simply asked you to defend your assertions and you couldn't. cry

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Was Adam Really 90ft Tall? Scientific Proof! by johnydon22(m): 3:01pm On Apr 26, 2015
EzioAuditore:

the insults were unnecessary. . . the expanding earth hypothesis is still a HYPOTHESIS bro, some also proposed the earth was rather shrinking instead of expanding. .they all still remains a hypotheis..smiley. . so not a scientific fact until proven. .
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Expanding_Earth
Re: Was Adam Really 90ft Tall? Scientific Proof! by Nobody: 3:05pm On Apr 26, 2015
johnydon22:

the insults were unnecessary. . . the expanding earth hypothesis is still a HYPOTHESIS bro. . so not a scientific fact until proven. .
Lol, calling it a hypothesis makes it sound plausible. It's on par with the flat earth hypothesis. undecided
Re: Was Adam Really 90ft Tall? Scientific Proof! by johnydon22(m): 3:07pm On Apr 26, 2015
DProDG:

Lol, calling it a hypothesis makes it sound plausible. It's on par with the flat earth hypothesis. undecided

you know even if someone says that the earth will soon turn to a galaxy, science will call it hypothesis. .

And hypothesis in this sense means "Shut the fvck up and go and prove ur shiit.." grin

that is science, once proven, it can then be regarded as a confirmed scientific fact.

1 Like

Re: Was Adam Really 90ft Tall? Scientific Proof! by Nobody: 3:11pm On Apr 26, 2015
johnydon22:

the insults were unnecessary. . . the expanding earth hypothesis is still a HYPOTHESIS bro, some also proposed the earth was rather shrinking instead of expanding. .they all still remains a hypotheis..smiley. . so not a scientific fact until proven. .

Yeah which many scientist believe to be true, you can check the website I posted for proof. Point is, it makes sense.
Re: Was Adam Really 90ft Tall? Scientific Proof! by johnydon22(m): 3:13pm On Apr 26, 2015
EzioAuditore:

Yeah which many scientist believe to be true, you can check the website I posted for proof. Point is, it makes sense.

Do you know what hypothesis means?
Re: Was Adam Really 90ft Tall? Scientific Proof! by Kay17: 3:13pm On Apr 26, 2015
EzioAuditore:

2:171 (Y. Ali) The parable of those who reject Faith is as if one were to shout Like a goat-herd, to things that listen to nothing but calls and cries: Deaf, dumb, and blind, they are void of wisdom.

17:72 (Y. Ali) But those who were blind in this world, will be blind in the hereafter, and most astray from the Path.

20:124 (Y. Ali) "But whosoever turns away from My Message, verily for him is a life narrowed down, and We shall raise him up blind on the Day of Judgment."

I dont see how wisdom and faith go hand in hand.
Re: Was Adam Really 90ft Tall? Scientific Proof! by Nobody: 3:13pm On Apr 26, 2015
DProDG:

It is plausible, infact most scientists believe it. So yeah, if scientists that have nothing to do with islam believe it then to a muslim like myself it's more than plausible, it's true.
Re: Was Adam Really 90ft Tall? Scientific Proof! by johnydon22(m): 3:14pm On Apr 26, 2015
EzioAuditore:

It is plausible, infact most scientists believe it. So yeah, if scientists that have nothing to do with islam believe it then to a muslim like myself it's more than plausible, it's true.

No thats a big lie, 98% of scientists dont. . . it's still a hypothesis for crying out loud. .
Re: Was Adam Really 90ft Tall? Scientific Proof! by Nobody: 3:15pm On Apr 26, 2015
johnydon22:

Do you know what hypothesis means?

Directly from Google: a supposition or proposed explanation made on the basis of limited evidence as a starting point for further investigation. What's your point?
Re: Was Adam Really 90ft Tall? Scientific Proof! by Nobody: 3:17pm On Apr 26, 2015
johnydon22:

No thats a big lie, 98% of scientists dont. . . it's still a hypothesis for crying out loud. .

99% of statistics are made up, including mine. The expanding earth theory is one that has been accepted by reputable scientists around the world.
Re: Was Adam Really 90ft Tall? Scientific Proof! by johnydon22(m): 3:17pm On Apr 26, 2015
EzioAuditore:

Directly from Google: a supposition or proposed explanation made on the basis of limited evidence as a starting point for further investigation. What's your point?

exactly can we now stop arguing about this until it becomes a theory
Re: Was Adam Really 90ft Tall? Scientific Proof! by johnydon22(m): 3:18pm On Apr 26, 2015
EzioAuditore:

99% of statistics are made up, including mine. The expanding earth theory is one that has been accepted by reputable scientists around the world.

#Sighs . . . ok adam was 90ft tall . . Next!!!
Re: Was Adam Really 90ft Tall? Scientific Proof! by Nobody: 3:20pm On Apr 26, 2015
johnydon22:

exactly can we now stop arguing about this until it becomes a theory

If something is a hypothesis then that already makes it plausible. But as a Muslim, whose confirmation is greater than that of God?
Re: Was Adam Really 90ft Tall? Scientific Proof! by Nobody: 3:21pm On Apr 26, 2015
johnydon22:

#Sighs . . . ok adam was 90ft tall . . Next!!!

https://www.nairaland.com/2278308/embryology-quran
Re: Was Adam Really 90ft Tall? Scientific Proof! by Nobody: 3:21pm On Apr 26, 2015
Kay17:

I dont see how wisdom and faith go hand in hand.

Ask Abraham.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How To Present Your First Fruits / Today Is Good Friday / Where Was Jesus (the Christ) Between Age 13-29

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.