Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,791 members, 7,820,777 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:24 PM

Islam Is Not A Religion But A Politcal Movement Bent On Universal Sharia - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Islam Is Not A Religion But A Politcal Movement Bent On Universal Sharia (1239 Views)

Sanusi: Zamfara Started Sharia In Nigeria, Today It Has The Highest Poverty Rate / EFCC Bent On Convicting Patience Jonathan At All Cost – Ohaneze Ndigbo / BREAKING NEWS: Britain Funding Buhari To Persecute Politcal Opponents(see Evi.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Islam Is Not A Religion But A Politcal Movement Bent On Universal Sharia by PPAngel(f): 1:49pm On Apr 26, 2015
"But what they do not know is that, once they allow us to vote, we will all vote for Islamic parties because we do not believe in left and right. This will make us win local councils and as we begin to accumulate power in the Catalan autonomous region, Islam will begin to be implemented."

— Abdelwahab Huzi, Salafist preacher, Lleida.
Re: Islam Is Not A Religion But A Politcal Movement Bent On Universal Sharia by PPAngel(f): 1:52pm On Apr 26, 2015
Re: Islam Is Not A Religion But A Politcal Movement Bent On Universal Sharia by PPAngel(f): 1:54pm On Apr 26, 2015
Re: Islam Is Not A Religion But A Politcal Movement Bent On Universal Sharia by PPAngel(f): 1:57pm On Apr 26, 2015
Re: Islam Is Not A Religion But A Politcal Movement Bent On Universal Sharia by MFPND: 2:08pm On Apr 26, 2015
PPAngel:
This Is Why The MFPND seeks to reach out to the world in peaceful means, at the least if we are to be forced to convert to islam. It should be at our own time and choosing.
Re: Islam Is Not A Religion But A Politcal Movement Bent On Universal Sharia by ChikezieU(m): 2:19pm On Apr 26, 2015
MFPND:
This Is Why The MFPND seeks to reach out to the world in peaceful means, at the least if we are to be forced to convert to islam. It should be at our own time and choosing.
I used to call it Islamic awakening to the destruction of all Nation cause religion alone can nt prevent two opposite ideas going to war not talk of Islam and what their behaviour is lately
Re: Islam Is Not A Religion But A Politcal Movement Bent On Universal Sharia by bewla(m): 2:30pm On Apr 26, 2015
how comment after 3 keep a date
Re: Islam Is Not A Religion But A Politcal Movement Bent On Universal Sharia by MrScript(m): 2:39pm On Apr 26, 2015
Has thou not known? Hast thou not heard, that the everlasting God, the LORD, the creator of the ends of the earth, fainteth not, neither is weary?
Re: Islam Is Not A Religion But A Politcal Movement Bent On Universal Sharia by mygee2(m): 2:49pm On Apr 26, 2015
Op you are ignorant about the meaning of sharia sharia are laws which set of pple use to govern themselve i think thats constitution
Re: Islam Is Not A Religion But A Politcal Movement Bent On Universal Sharia by PPAngel(f): 3:33pm On Apr 26, 2015
mygee2:
Op you are ignorant about the meaning of sharia sharia are laws which set of pple use to govern themselve i think thats constitution

In islam, sharia law is paramount and above all laws.

Islamic political movements aim to replace existing constitutional laws with that of the sharia.

There is nothing constitutional about how sharia is being advocated by muslims in Europe. They want sharia to replace existing constitution.
y

1 Like

Re: Islam Is Not A Religion But A Politcal Movement Bent On Universal Sharia by Nobody: 3:36pm On Apr 26, 2015
did you see their dreams ?

they are jerkking off shouting alakbar grin grin

1 Like

Re: Islam Is Not A Religion But A Politcal Movement Bent On Universal Sharia by ki02020(m): 3:44pm On Apr 26, 2015
That one no concern me......from myself to my Dog we are forever christain

1 Like

Re: Islam Is Not A Religion But A Politcal Movement Bent On Universal Sharia by PPAngel(f): 3:47pm On Apr 26, 2015
[size=18pt]before Islam can thrive, it must first alter the socio-political landscape.

Islam does not promote a tolerant just society in it's prolytesization but rather blackmails a society with war, terrorism and death.

Islamic conquest and political dominance comes only after a people are forced into islam

The northeast is a prime example. Northern Christians werte systematically targetted by the muslim ulmma and their militia that they capitulated and blamed Jonathan for the violence.

They voted buhari not because they see him as one capable of protecting them but rather because they see Buhari as one who will call his bokos to order.

For centuries this is how the kafurs in the north have existed within the fringes of society[/size]

1 Like

Re: Islam Is Not A Religion But A Politcal Movement Bent On Universal Sharia by Nobody: 3:49pm On Apr 26, 2015
Another bigot on the loose. All i need do is just laugh and move on. Your ignorance is epic.

Some idiots need to die with their ignorance.
Re: Islam Is Not A Religion But A Politcal Movement Bent On Universal Sharia by PPAngel(f): 3:54pm On Apr 26, 2015
johnny1980:
Another bigot on the loose. All i need do is just laugh and move on. Your ignorance is epic.

Some idiots need to die with their ignorance.

Bye bye

1 Like

Re: Islam Is Not A Religion But A Politcal Movement Bent On Universal Sharia by jared007: 6:16pm On Apr 26, 2015
We watch ISIS trying to revive an islamic empire in the Middle-East. We see Boko Haram struggling to revive the Uthman Dan-Fodio islamic empire right here in Nigeria! The Third World War will actually be Israel Versus Islam. Both sides of the divide shall be supported by the GLOBAL ELITES!

1 Like

Re: Islam Is Not A Religion But A Politcal Movement Bent On Universal Sharia by ZKOSOSO(m): 6:43pm On Apr 26, 2015
jared007:
We watch ISIS trying to revive an islamic empire in the Middle-East. We see Boko Haram struggling to revive the Uthman Dan-Fodio islamic empire right here in Nigeria! The Third World War will actually be Israel Versus Islam. Both sides of the divide shall be supported by the GLOBAL ELITES!

Yes. Israel Vs Ishmael.
Re: Islam Is Not A Religion But A Politcal Movement Bent On Universal Sharia by crownprince102: 7:36pm On Apr 26, 2015
Op.....I 'm amazed at your stupidity and daftness. If you find any one more foolish and dumb than you do, pls charge him to court for taking your position.

Islam has been in existence for over 1000 years when the like of Karl Marx, A V Dicey, Socrates, Plato, Aristotle, etc who played major role in the political system of today are not yet born.

I 'm not disappointed, I surely know you are still basking in the euphoria of Jonathan's loss. Losers are always complains with flimsy excuse.

Remember, haters are liable to die young.

1 Like

Re: Islam Is Not A Religion But A Politcal Movement Bent On Universal Sharia by mygee2(m): 7:53pm On Apr 26, 2015
PPAngel:

In islam, sharia law is paramount and above all laws.

Islamic political movements aim to replace existing constitutional laws with that of the sharia.

There is nothing constitutional about how sharia is being advocated by muslims in Europe. They want sharia to replace existing constitution.
y
during the time of the prophet there were xtains jews living in mecca but sharia law stipulate that both religion should come together in order to set laws on how to live harmoniousli(SHARIA)
Re: Islam Is Not A Religion But A Politcal Movement Bent On Universal Sharia by PedroJP(m): 8:02pm On Apr 26, 2015
More like the Biblical anti Christ. Wanna know about anti Christ ? Take a look at Islam. From wolves in sheep's clothing(lies of religion of peace) to other things like persecution and devilish acts.

1 Like

Re: Islam Is Not A Religion But A Politcal Movement Bent On Universal Sharia by PPAngel(f): 8:08pm On Apr 26, 2015
mygee2:
during the time of the prophet there were xtains jews living in mecca but sharia law stipulate that both religion should come together in order to set laws on how to live harmoniousli(SHARIA)

Story

Then why was the last commandment giving by your prophet on his death bed to his followers to "kill all the Jews and Christians"?
Re: Islam Is Not A Religion But A Politcal Movement Bent On Universal Sharia by PPAngel(f): 8:10pm On Apr 26, 2015
crownprince102:
Op.....I 'm amazed at your stupidity and daftness. If you find any one more foolish and dumb than you do, pls charge him to court for taking your position.

Islam has been in existence for over 1000 years when the like of Karl Marx, A V Dicey, Socrates, Plato, Aristotle, etc who played major role in the political system of today are not yet born.

I 'm not disappointed, I surely know you are still basking in the euphoria of Jonathan's loss. Losers are always complains with flimsy excuse.

Remember, haters are liable to die young.

Gonorhea has beem plaguing mankind for thousands of years but that doesn't make it a good thing
Re: Islam Is Not A Religion But A Politcal Movement Bent On Universal Sharia by PPAngel(f): 8:14pm On Apr 26, 2015
jared007:

The Islamic Caliphate is that wounded beast spoken by John in revelations.

The wound signifies a once destroyed empire.

The dragon is none other than the stool of Satan America which now gives authority and power to ISIS.

Yes my friend we truly are in end times.

The moslems believe staunchly that the rise of the caliphate signifies the begining of a glorious Islamic empire and that is why they all support ISIS.

Don't be fooled!
Re: Islam Is Not A Religion But A Politcal Movement Bent On Universal Sharia by PPAngel(f): 8:25pm On Apr 26, 2015
PedroJP:
More like the Biblical anti Christ. Wanna know about anti Christ ? Take a look at Islam. From wolves in sheep's clothing(lies of religion of peace) to other things like persecution and devilish acts.
islam is the anti christ

John said in revelations that : "...it is a name, number and mark"

What he meant was he did not know what exactly was revealed to him in his vision state.

He meant that it could either be a name or number or mark!

The number refrence 666 was because John thought that the mark of the beast referred to the greek lettering numbers of 666.

What he did not know is that he was shown the classic representation of the Islamic god allah in arabic which has a striking resemblance to the greek numbers 666!
[img]http://schnellmann.org/pic_counterjihad/Number+of+the+Beast+real+codex+vaticanus2-300x235.jpg[/img]

1 Like

Re: Islam Is Not A Religion But A Politcal Movement Bent On Universal Sharia by mygee2(m): 10:35pm On Apr 26, 2015
PPAngel:

Story

Then why was the last commandment giving by your prophet on his death bed to his followers to "kill all the Jews and Christians"?
quote me d place i will enlighten you more.

(1) (Reply)

How Tammy Danagogo Swindled Mike Adenuga / How I Survived Cancer – Okonjo-iweala / Gov. Fayose Will Not See The End Of 2015 As Ekiti Governor- Prophet Tibetan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.