Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,162 members, 7,860,163 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:07 AM

John Fashanu - My Enstranged Wife (adaeze Yobo's Mum) Tried To Kill Me - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / John Fashanu - My Enstranged Wife (adaeze Yobo's Mum) Tried To Kill Me (763 Views)

Adaeze Yobo Shows Off Her Manfriend,Relaxes Romantically On His Thighs(pic) / Adaeze Yobo's Mum Stalking Her On Social Media / Rachael Bakam: John Fashanu Loves Me More Than My Ex-Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

John Fashanu - My Enstranged Wife (adaeze Yobo's Mum) Tried To Kill Me by lumdy(m): 2:07pm On Apr 26, 2015
UK Mirror reports

Soccer legend John Fashanu has accused his wife of trying to kill him – after she allegedly found him bedding two women at the same time. The retired former Wimbledon and England striker said estranged Abigail Onyekwelu went for him with a knife during a furious row at their home.

Fashanu, also a former Gladiators host, is now at the centre of a bitter divorce battle with Abigail – and insists she cheated on him with a woman. She denies his claims and the ­astonishing battle – which includes the ­accusation that he bedded their maid – is to be played out in the high court in Abuja, Nigeria.
ALSO READ: Kris Jenner has allegedly threatened to Sue Bruce Jenner:http://www./2015/04/kris-jenner-has-allegedly-threatened-to.html
READ FULL STORY HEREhttp://www./2015/04/john-fashanu-my-enstranged-wife-adaeze.html

(1) (Reply)

Is Comedian I Go Dye A Prophet? Is Joke Came To Pass....jonathan Lost / Lara Fortez Oshiomole Starts Official Duties / Rock' Sets World Record For Taking The Most Selfies In 3 Minutes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.