Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,250 members, 7,818,864 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:53 AM

Can Osinbajo Be A Good President? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can Osinbajo Be A Good President? (26499 Views)

Can Osinbajo As Acting President, Fire Abba Kyari? / How Long Can Osinbajo Act In The Absence Of The President? / Why Can’t Osinbajo Be President? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can Osinbajo Be A Good President? by Arsenella007(f): 7:52pm On Apr 27, 2015
Buhari must complete his tenure.. (in A. Y'voice) I cover him with the blood of Jesus grin angry
Re: Can Osinbajo Be A Good President? by Ayo001: 7:52pm On Apr 27, 2015
SAI
Re: Can Osinbajo Be A Good President? by Nobody: 7:52pm On Apr 27, 2015
nuclearboy:
A SAN who has led the wealthiest RCCG parish is who you are comparing to someone who's rise was a "mistake"? Do you know God prepares His Servants? That is IF you are serving Him, not an "olumba" christian

Re: Can Osinbajo Be A Good President? by kingslly(m): 7:52pm On Apr 27, 2015
Osinbajo doesnt look Humble to me.

1 Like

Re: Can Osinbajo Be A Good President? by freeborn76(m): 7:53pm On Apr 27, 2015
Buhari will complete his term, anyone wishing him death...okay. Our focus now should be praying that God should give him wisdom to steer Nigeria's ship to greatness, not writing his will already. Haba! He will not die, but live and...
Re: Can Osinbajo Be A Good President? by benosky(m): 7:53pm On Apr 27, 2015
This country is full of mad ppl who thinks nothing bt negativity
Re: Can Osinbajo Be A Good President? by mpowa(m): 7:53pm On Apr 27, 2015
ok
Re: Can Osinbajo Be A Good President? by ekochris(m): 7:55pm On Apr 27, 2015
Buhari doesnt even know the proper pronunciation of Osinbajo

1 Like

Re: Can Osinbajo Be A Good President? by ajebuter(f): 7:55pm On Apr 27, 2015
Shit is getting real..

APC already planning dem Baba's demise?

Chai , one chance..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Osinbajo Be A Good President? by shadrach77: 7:56pm On Apr 27, 2015
The poster of this thread must be very silly. Are you wishing death on the President-elect? lipsrsealed cry cry
Re: Can Osinbajo Be A Good President? by pecoprince123: 7:56pm On Apr 27, 2015
I will report the trend to Sai BABA. The coup has started.... angry shocked
Re: Can Osinbajo Be A Good President? by greall12(m): 7:58pm On Apr 27, 2015
Funny.

quote author=Xetima post=33139048]
Error! Osinbajo may not be there for second term. Buhari will not run a second term. Kwankwanso will be running under APC with either Okorocha or Amaechi. The North already plan to dump some people in 4 years time.[/quote]
Re: Can Osinbajo Be A Good President? by Dsholla: 7:58pm On Apr 27, 2015
Ontarget:
If anything happens to old man Buhari and he couldn't complete his tenure we all know the mantle will fall on Osinbajo. But looking at him do you think he has what it takes to lead a restless country like Nigeria?

It seems like he shares something similar with president Jonathan, and that is the Mr Humble character. He seems to be humble and gentle like Jonathan. We all know what line up of names people ended up calling Jonathan for being humble and gentle.

Can Osinbajo be a strong leader or will the leadership of the country automatically fall into the hands of Tinubu by proxy?
Y are you so eviiiiil minded?
Re: Can Osinbajo Be A Good President? by nortcentrallord(m): 7:58pm On Apr 27, 2015
The silent wish of most Yoruba people. "What is my own let me face my face jor"

5 Likes

Re: Can Osinbajo Be A Good President? by seedorfg(m): 7:58pm On Apr 27, 2015
before nko, he go make better presido
Re: Can Osinbajo Be A Good President? by tk4rd: 7:58pm On Apr 27, 2015
Hmmmm.. U sure say he will make a good v.p.?? He will convert Aso-Rock to a branch of RCCG.
Re: Can Osinbajo Be A Good President? by breakeven: 7:59pm On Apr 27, 2015
dmyke:
I wish Naija will be so lucky. Very intelligent man.
Gbam grin
Re: Can Osinbajo Be A Good President? by anigold(m): 8:01pm On Apr 27, 2015
Ontarget:
If anything happens to old man Buhari and he couldn't complete his tenure we all know the mantle will fall on Osinbajo. But looking at him do you think he has what it takes to lead a restless country like Nigeria?

It seems like he shares something similar with president Jonathan, and that is the Mr Humble character. He seems to be humble and gentle like Jonathan. We all know what line up of names people ended up calling Jonathan for being humble and gentle.

Can Osinbajo be a strong leader or will the leadership of the country automatically fall into the hands of Tinubu by proxy?

This question is too early. we all knew this was APC"s plan that what happened to yaradua will happen to BUHARI ,God in His infinite mercies will not allow that.

BUHARI MUST SURELY COMPLETE HIS TENURE...

The political calculations of the west will gradually fail because when BUHARI is done with his 8 years,he will look for Northerner or middle-belt to handover to..

THE NORTH ACTUALLY UNDERSTANDS THE POLITICAL MATHEMATICS OF THE WEST THATs JUST THE FUNNY part....

When the WEST finally turn to EAST/SOUTH for votes THATS WHEN THE POLITICAL DRAMA WILL TURN INTO A Complete COMEDY.
grin grin grin grin

The west should stop playing second-fiddle to the north.

You cant be the first by always hiding behind the first.... grin grin grin grin

SOME FOLKS DONT KNOW THEIR FRIENDS UNTIL ITS TOO LATE...

1 Like

Re: Can Osinbajo Be A Good President? by ichidodo: 8:01pm On Apr 27, 2015
Haaa?!...Thieffnubu is sooo taking over.
Re: Can Osinbajo Be A Good President? by Nobody: 8:02pm On Apr 27, 2015
Human being worries too much. Wait till May 29th,2015.

1 Like

Re: Can Osinbajo Be A Good President? by Nnemuka(f): 8:02pm On Apr 27, 2015
Re: Can Osinbajo Be A Good President? by naijainfogalery: 8:03pm On Apr 27, 2015
people sha
Re: Can Osinbajo Be A Good President? by basilo101: 8:04pm On Apr 27, 2015
nuclearboy:
A SAN who has led the wealthiest RCCG parish is who you are comparing to someone who's rise was a "mistake"? Do you know God prepares His Servants? That is IF you are serving Him, not an "olumba" christian
imagine nonesense! An RCCG pastorpreneur wit no public service credentials? Hw will he handle a multi religious nigeria

1 Like

Re: Can Osinbajo Be A Good President? by maxtamazin: 8:04pm On Apr 27, 2015
nuclearboy:

Why do we Nigerians so dumb? What has RCCG got to do with ruling the country? Ask yourself. ..are we all member of RCCG? Do you think we all give a rat as-s about RCCG?. You called someone that rose thru the rank from a deputy gov to a president a mistake and you think Osinbajo with no experience of governance can take over the mantle of the most populous and most diverse nation on planet earth?

Can he take the responsibility for his action, if he had to send troops to kill people? Will this contradict his Christian believe "thou shall not kill".......Osinbajo is a gamble and I only pray Buhari will be alive to finish his term.

4 Likes

Re: Can Osinbajo Be A Good President? by Frando29(m): 8:05pm On Apr 27, 2015
nuclearboy:

A man who heads a wealthy RCCG church in active politics? I'm sure he got his bearing all wrong. Many are called but a few are chosen.
Re: Can Osinbajo Be A Good President? by baby124: 8:05pm On Apr 27, 2015
As you wish another death, may such wishes back fire on you
Re: Can Osinbajo Be A Good President? by realrilwan: 8:06pm On Apr 27, 2015
It has been said that anybody who wishes buhari dead will die before him. Gbam!
Re: Can Osinbajo Be A Good President? by bams2999(m): 8:06pm On Apr 27, 2015
you die before the President Buhari,
Re: Can Osinbajo Be A Good President? by arbitter: 8:07pm On Apr 27, 2015
And that's how the question was asked - Why are people from that certain region so ldiotic I dont know, i guess we'll never know undecided

Anyway i hope you know there are other leaders in this world at like age 90 (and yes they still havent died) so yeah apparently just because you're 70 doesnt mean you will die any second (that is true for everyone of all ages though). But we're glad to know you harbor such wishes towards the President and wish you the same fate too. Goodluck to you (and i mean the one from otueke)

1 Like

Re: Can Osinbajo Be A Good President? by emmasege: 8:08pm On Apr 27, 2015
jahbiz:
Gen Buhari is our president elect and Osinbajo is the VP.

Do you think the Hausas will take it easy if another hausa dies mid way esp with the love and passion they have for this General?
Why won't they?, dem no see kwakwanso or atiku at d APC convention b4 dem go que behind gmb? Besides, Jonathan's people took his abrupt exit in good fate & d north must just do the same should osinbajo emerge a president b4 d end of this tenure.
Afaimo ki fayose ma jere oro lara APC.

2 Likes

Re: Can Osinbajo Be A Good President? by loomer: 8:09pm On Apr 27, 2015
MAKE UNA LET BUHARI BE O, HIM NO GO DIE COS NIGERIANS WAN SEE WETIN HIM FIT DO.

THE EXPECTATIONS ARE HIGH

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Biafra: Why Are Obasanjo, IBB, Others Not Talking On Agitation? – Doyin Okupe / Delta Tribunal Sacks James Manager, Order Fresh Election In Delta South. / IBB Flood Control Project In Akwa Ibom Finally Commences (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.