Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,845 members, 7,813,856 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:54 PM

University Girl Mistakenly Send Her Nude Picture To Her Dad Instead Of Boyfriend - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / University Girl Mistakenly Send Her Nude Picture To Her Dad Instead Of Boyfriend (5941 Views)

Chat Between PulseTV Presenter, Samera & Her Dad Who Needs A Grandchild / Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Her Dad's Visit 2 Adeboye: I Saved My Dad From Ritualism / #BleachingBeef Dencia Slams Toke "She stole my picture to promote her Brand" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

University Girl Mistakenly Send Her Nude Picture To Her Dad Instead Of Boyfriend by talktojay: 5:26pm On Apr 26, 2015
I dont know why a responsible girl will wake up one day and agree to send her nude picture to her boyfriend.

The case turn out to be something else when this stupid girl mistakenly sent her nakked pix to her dad.

The most interesting aspect of it is the conversation between her and her dad, check the screenshot below.

If you are her dad what will you do?

Full picture here: http://www.loadedmaster.com/2015/04/shame-uni-babe-mistakenly-posts-her-pic.html

[img]http://3.bp..com/-OQlqSTGztLU/VTz6BYR2hmI/AAAAAAAAAWs/FhpnjkMUS7w/s1600/blogger-image-784913455_2.jpg[/img]
Re: University Girl Mistakenly Send Her Nude Picture To Her Dad Instead Of Boyfriend by IamOdin: 5:28pm On Apr 26, 2015
Lol
Re: University Girl Mistakenly Send Her Nude Picture To Her Dad Instead Of Boyfriend by talktojay: 5:29pm On Apr 26, 2015
IamOdin:
Lol

Lol indeed
Re: University Girl Mistakenly Send Her Nude Picture To Her Dad Instead Of Boyfriend by Nobody: 5:49pm On Apr 26, 2015
So "ONILA" I sent You to school to learn and you decide to be a prostitute.. Chisos embarassed

1 Like

Re: University Girl Mistakenly Send Her Nude Picture To Her Dad Instead Of Boyfriend by Nobody: 6:00pm On Apr 26, 2015
it could be a wicked fellow sent it to her papa. but why she go save such picture in her phone in the first place?

1 Like

Re: University Girl Mistakenly Send Her Nude Picture To Her Dad Instead Of Boyfriend by enoqueen: 6:48pm On Apr 26, 2015
And her dad come release their conversation, I smell lies.

1 Like

Re: University Girl Mistakenly Send Her Nude Picture To Her Dad Instead Of Boyfriend by talktojay: 7:18pm On Apr 26, 2015
You are right, but pictures gets leaked at times
Re: University Girl Mistakenly Send Her Nude Picture To Her Dad Instead Of Boyfriend by talktojay: 8:03pm On Apr 26, 2015
shadowgwalker:
it could be a wicked fellow sent it to her papa. but why she go save such picture in her phone in the first place?

What is the essense of taking it in the first place, she got what she deserve jare.
Re: University Girl Mistakenly Send Her Nude Picture To Her Dad Instead Of Boyfriend by Middlefinger1: 8:15pm On Apr 26, 2015
talktojay:

Op na small thing dey always make me vex, wey d naked pick nah, I don waste my mb go ur blog I no see ham. No play dat kind play next time opportunity.

1 Like

Re: University Girl Mistakenly Send Her Nude Picture To Her Dad Instead Of Boyfriend by Nobody: 8:31pm On Apr 26, 2015
talktojay:

What is the essense of taking it in the first place, she got what she deserve jare.
that's her problem, not mine.
Re: University Girl Mistakenly Send Her Nude Picture To Her Dad Instead Of Boyfriend by Nobody: 10:58pm On Apr 26, 2015
Later, they will say there is no husband.

One girl is busy on Whatsapp snapping pictures with her school boyfriend up and down like they are married.

Carryovers still brekete..
Re: University Girl Mistakenly Send Her Nude Picture To Her Dad Instead Of Boyfriend by talktojay: 1:48pm On Apr 27, 2015
Middlefinger1:

Op na small thing dey always make me vex, wey d naked pick nah, I don waste my mb go ur blog I no see ham. No play dat kind play next time opportunity.

...lol

(1) (Reply)

Popular Malaysian-based Nigerian Big Boy Gifts Fans Up To N1m, N500k And More / Nigerian Model With Tribal Marks, Adetutu, Releases More Naked Photos / Omg!!!see What This Boyfriend Did To His 15years Old Girlfriend (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.