Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,484 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:06 PM

Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Her Dad's Visit 2 Adeboye: I Saved My Dad From Ritualism - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Her Dad's Visit 2 Adeboye: I Saved My Dad From Ritualism (44170 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Stephanie Otobo's Confession / Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Flavour's Shirtless Pic: I Need You In My Crib Tonight / Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Toke Makinwa's "One Night Stand Comment" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Her Dad's Visit 2 Adeboye: I Saved My Dad From Ritualism by stephenduru: 5:12pm On Jul 11, 2016
Ex-governor of old Oyo state Dr. Victor Omololu-Olunloyo on Sunday, 10th July 2016, met with the General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God(RCCG), Pastor Enoch Adeboye during the inauguration of the Region 21 church auditorium in Ibadan, the Oyo State capital.Media reports have it that Dr Victor Olunloyo used the medium to apologize to Pastor Adeboye for his daughter, Kemi Omololu-Olunloyo's verbal attacks on the social media sometimes targeted at Adeboye.Kemi Olunloyo known for her controversial lifestyle has come out to totally deny the rumour,stating that her father did not apologise to Pastor Adeboye.According to her,Dr Victor did not say anything about her during his meeting with Pastor Adeboye.Below is what she said.....

[b]'Ok stop spamming my page Im aware of my father attending Adeboye's church. Don't u think I will be first to know? He has not stepped into a church in 35 yrs and is not religious. Pls read what he said to Punch 2013 about Adeboye's church when defending me on my views of men or God. He simply asked Adeboye to pray for him after I saved him from his past world of ritualism his late mother and concubine introduced him to. My dad is no longer into that. I told my story in a 10 chapter documentary with emotional facts that personally freed me.

Meanwhile notice the third paragraph of the write up exactly like the FAKE Premium Times article word for word. My dad did not go to apologize to Adeboye for my factual write ups. He was there invited as one of the Oyo state dignitaries invited to the opening of the new church. The write up I read online was laughable saying Adeboye did not know what he was talking about. Ironically my brother is a Pastor in Adeboye's London church and I was told his wife always ask why I "attack" men of God. She even says I'm welcome anytime to their church so how won't the husband know what I'm talking about if that was true.

Lies everywhere. My dad never said a word about me in that church yesterday. Now lets wait to see pics of Obasanjo, TB Joshua and Jide Kosoko visits. You ppl aint serious. SPARE ME THE RHETORIC. #hnnreligion

KOO'[/b]

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/07/kemi-olunloyo-reacts-to-her-father.html

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Her Dad's Visit 2 Adeboye: I Saved My Dad From Ritualism by stephenduru: 5:13pm On Jul 11, 2016
This lady can talk

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Her Dad's Visit 2 Adeboye: I Saved My Dad From Ritualism by bluaero(m): 5:15pm On Jul 11, 2016
Deranged and loving it - Kemi Olunloyo

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Her Dad's Visit 2 Adeboye: I Saved My Dad From Ritualism by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jul 11, 2016
The re-birth of Kemi "the retired journalist"

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Her Dad's Visit 2 Adeboye: I Saved My Dad From Ritualism by ifykem: 5:59pm On Jul 11, 2016
Dis woman sha! Wat is bad on wat her dad did. Na wa for her o.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Her Dad's Visit 2 Adeboye: I Saved My Dad From Ritualism by titosantana(m): 6:27pm On Jul 11, 2016
Ode, were you beside them?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Her Dad's Visit 2 Adeboye: I Saved My Dad From Ritualism by goldbim(f): 7:03pm On Jul 11, 2016
grin grin Aunty kemi is due for another session of deliverance..blabber aye.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Her Dad's Visit 2 Adeboye: I Saved My Dad From Ritualism by GasAndOilTheory(m): 8:26pm On Jul 11, 2016
sh
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Her Dad's Visit 2 Adeboye: I Saved My Dad From Ritualism by IbilibiOgada: 9:22pm On Jul 11, 2016
Aturu Mulu Ebula, gba aka nwa.

5 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Her Dad's Visit 2 Adeboye: I Saved My Dad From Ritualism by swagdopey: 9:22pm On Jul 11, 2016
K
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Her Dad's Visit 2 Adeboye: I Saved My Dad From Ritualism by Tjohnnay: 9:23pm On Jul 11, 2016
Ok
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Her Dad's Visit 2 Adeboye: I Saved My Dad From Ritualism by PigMeat: 9:23pm On Jul 11, 2016
all this men of God no dey advice them on good governance?

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Her Dad's Visit 2 Adeboye: I Saved My Dad From Ritualism by Sunnycliff(m): 9:23pm On Jul 11, 2016
Thought she has resigned journalism as if she has been one before!
#alwaysspewingthrash

13 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Her Dad's Visit 2 Adeboye: I Saved My Dad From Ritualism by Afrok(m): 9:23pm On Jul 11, 2016
I thought she had apologized to everybody, why still going back shocked

Ko le tan laara alangani, ko ma ku bibu igi je cry

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Her Dad's Visit 2 Adeboye: I Saved My Dad From Ritualism by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jul 11, 2016
My love - Kemi kiss kiss kiss

-CramJones

3 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Her Dad's Visit 2 Adeboye: I Saved My Dad From Ritualism by gabazin080(m): 9:25pm On Jul 11, 2016
who am i to judge? i just like her boldness whether she's lying or not.
#SAI FAYOSE

3 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Her Dad's Visit 2 Adeboye: I Saved My Dad From Ritualism by agbajesaid(m): 9:25pm On Jul 11, 2016
Hmm. When you see a woman sitting with her legs wide open, never tell her to close them because you don't know the source of her fresh air. Pls leave aunty Kemi alone.

6 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Her Dad's Visit 2 Adeboye: I Saved My Dad From Ritualism by Flexherbal(m): 9:25pm On Jul 11, 2016
Her dad must been tired of her by now.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Her Dad's Visit 2 Adeboye: I Saved My Dad From Ritualism by Raymarkable(m): 9:25pm On Jul 11, 2016
When you are rich and powerful. seeing the GO or senior pastor is so easy. but when you are broke. you go fill form tire.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Her Dad's Visit 2 Adeboye: I Saved My Dad From Ritualism by gabazin080(m): 9:26pm On Jul 11, 2016
cramjones:
My love - Kemi kiss kiss kiss
-CramJones
OKO WERE

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Her Dad's Visit 2 Adeboye: I Saved My Dad From Ritualism by misscall247: 9:26pm On Jul 11, 2016
na man go still marry her
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Her Dad's Visit 2 Adeboye: I Saved My Dad From Ritualism by donbugy(m): 9:26pm On Jul 11, 2016
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Her Dad's Visit 2 Adeboye: I Saved My Dad From Ritualism by ichommy(m): 9:26pm On Jul 11, 2016
Aunt Kemi don break Chain again?

3 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Her Dad's Visit 2 Adeboye: I Saved My Dad From Ritualism by misscall247: 9:27pm On Jul 11, 2016
na man go still marry dis one.....see her,she carry pipe inform of mouth
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Her Dad's Visit 2 Adeboye: I Saved My Dad From Ritualism by slap1(m): 9:27pm On Jul 11, 2016
Wasted seed.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Her Dad's Visit 2 Adeboye: I Saved My Dad From Ritualism by TruthHurts1(m): 9:27pm On Jul 11, 2016
stephenduru:
This lady can talk

Na the only thing she sabi cheesy

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Her Dad's Visit 2 Adeboye: I Saved My Dad From Ritualism by aladdin001(m): 9:28pm On Jul 11, 2016
Na who post this thing sef? angry

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Her Dad's Visit 2 Adeboye: I Saved My Dad From Ritualism by princeakins(m): 9:28pm On Jul 11, 2016
ichommy:
Aunt Kemi don break Chain again?

Na u chain am down bfor? embarassed
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Her Dad's Visit 2 Adeboye: I Saved My Dad From Ritualism by Proffdada: 9:29pm On Jul 11, 2016
Cursed hag

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Her Dad's Visit 2 Adeboye: I Saved My Dad From Ritualism by slightlyMad(f): 9:30pm On Jul 11, 2016
grin
i knew it's just a matter of hours, her madness will come back, it is recurring.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Her Dad's Visit 2 Adeboye: I Saved My Dad From Ritualism by Cyberfire(m): 9:31pm On Jul 11, 2016
b

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yvonne Jegede Is Engaged To Abounce Kunle Fawole (Photos) / Photos Of Liz Benson And Her Two Daughters / Photo Of Monalisa Chinda And Her Husband Kissing Passionately At Their Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.