Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,173 members, 7,815,105 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:23 AM

After Entering The Building To Declare His Intentions, The Wine Bottle Broke - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / After Entering The Building To Declare His Intentions, The Wine Bottle Broke (2837 Views)

I Become Broke, Frustrated Whenever I Have Sex With My Wife / Jealous Wife Attacks Spouse With Bottle On Easter Day / Knowing His Intentions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After Entering The Building To Declare His Intentions, The Wine Bottle Broke by cococandy(f): 10:47pm On Apr 27, 2015
gbosaa:

So they called off what would have been a happy marriage because of the dad's bad toilet habit? The bee made a mistake, it should have hammered his nut sack with venom.

It was simply a warning that he should not be urinating at that very spot. People can be miserably superstitious.
Phew.

Thank you.

THe misery of superstition.
Re: After Entering The Building To Declare His Intentions, The Wine Bottle Broke by fr3do(m): 10:49pm On Apr 27, 2015
God gave me freewill over my decisions, I don't ignorantly think there is a script for me to live my life, I don't think there is only one true love for me, I can make it work with so many women.
I just pray to God as I make my decisions.

This whole bad omen thing is annoyingly superstitious.
Re: After Entering The Building To Declare His Intentions, The Wine Bottle Broke by rudebouy: 10:49pm On Apr 27, 2015
So many questions before one can decipher d situation:

How did d wine break?

Did it fall off his hand?

Did it fall off the bag in which it was held?

Did it break while he was still holding it?

Did it break afta hitting an object of obstruction on d way?

How did the suitor enta d compound, slowly or swiftly?

Is d suitor a shy person, as in was he nervous when he walked in?

Does d suitor have any history or carelessness or recklessness?

When u consider the ansas to all dis, you will know beta weda the broken bottle has spiritual implication or it was just a mistake.
Re: After Entering The Building To Declare His Intentions, The Wine Bottle Broke by dBard: 6:58am On Apr 28, 2015
Omens (good/bad) are unreliable and subject to interpretation..but Not to be taken lightly.
Most times it's the feelings such happenings elicit that determines whether to overlook or attend to with alacrity.

In this case @op, discuss your fears with your parents and let it be followed at that level...

my 10 cents
Re: After Entering The Building To Declare His Intentions, The Wine Bottle Broke by thexzy(m): 9:31am On Apr 28, 2015
MarvellousGod:
Hiiaaa, bad omen ko, bad omen ni.... Bottles no dey fall dey break before? ? undecided
Was his the first ever bottle to break?? You should only be worried if something out of the ordinary had happened but a mere breaking of bottle probably cos he misstepped or something undecided

Na una sabi shaaa abeg..
For the two wine bottles He came with to break whenever He wanted presenting it to the family and other things to not just be in order its a natural stuff abi? Most especially again, the series of revelations one had is it not enough to interpret this stuff the other way round? Even if it was to be you, there'§ how something will happen and you'll really feel that something is not just normal.
Re: After Entering The Building To Declare His Intentions, The Wine Bottle Broke by thexzy(m): 9:41am On Apr 28, 2015
Yomieluv:
What's the reactions of the elders around?

Have you told your sister,or family members- your mum,or dad about it? If yes,what's their reaction.
They are all in awareness. But after He(The Suitor) must have left, I told them about the revelations I had and they said that everything boils down to seeking the face of God in this matter. There'§ nothing our God cannot do through the Prayers we offer unto Him.
Re: After Entering The Building To Declare His Intentions, The Wine Bottle Broke by thexzy(m): 9:44am On Apr 28, 2015
rudebouy:
So many questions before one can decipher d situation:

How did d wine break?

Did it fall off his hand?

Did it fall off the bag in which it was held?

Did it break while he was still holding it?

Did it break afta hitting an object of obstruction on d way?

How did the suitor enta d compound, slowly or swiftly?

Is d suitor a shy person, as in was he nervous when he walked in?

Does d suitor have any history or carelessness or recklessness?

When u consider the ansas to all dis, you will know beta weda the broken bottle has spiritual implication or it was just a mistake.

Not just one bottle but the two bottles he came with broke in a manner that even you will suspect all is not well.
Re: After Entering The Building To Declare His Intentions, The Wine Bottle Broke by thexzy(m): 9:57am On Apr 28, 2015
Wedon:
Chai, I tire for Nigerians!

What kind of bottle wine falls and BREAKS Even amarula bottle can withstand a fall.

Maybe your sister should call off the wedding cos guys is a cheapskate! embarassed

Accidents do happen you know, it just means we are in a world where nothing is perfect. But if you want to use that as an excuse to ruin your sister's life, then go ahead. The thunder that will strike you is doing press up!!!
you get me so pissed with your comment. I don't think you've read and understood this whole write up very well. I am very aware that natural things do happen (breaking of bottle) ofcourse we are in the world...Buh when the stuff commot from natural bro its abnormal and when it is abnormal, then its highly superstitious...Base on the revelations I had concerning this very stuff, I know that God was speaking. So, I don't think its just wise to ignore God'§ Spoken words to Us if not we will FLOP BIG TIME. Bro I must tell you that am beginning to see the hand of God on this mata...so, no thunder will fire anyone you hear....
Re: After Entering The Building To Declare His Intentions, The Wine Bottle Broke by thexzy(m): 10:14am On Apr 28, 2015
iOmoge:

it could be that she is about making a grave mistake.
ask if this man has been there all along or he just showed up and she trhew all other suitors away to follow this?
forget pastor or not, some poeple use it to cover face.
did u talk to her about ur vision/revelationship.
she should be careful and dont choose a man because of what she sees or how ready he seems, she shouldnt be desperate.
this man may be the one she decided to follow because she was tired of waiting.
God would lead us all aright.
Amen...thanks
Re: After Entering The Building To Declare His Intentions, The Wine Bottle Broke by Wendy80(f): 11:45am On Apr 28, 2015
I remember years back when my very senior cousin's suitor came to make his intention known with a bottle of wine my popsie stood as Father for her. A week after I was sweeping Popsie's room when I broke the wine till 2day the guy didn't marry her oh. Its over 18years now aand she's still single.
Sometimes I still wonder if her Suitor not coming back is connected to the broken wine or not. But truth be told that cousin of mine is very disrespectful jare.

Op it could be nothing just plain coincidence but if u have fears talk to ur sister abt it.
Re: After Entering The Building To Declare His Intentions, The Wine Bottle Broke by rudebouy: 12:07pm On Apr 28, 2015
thexzy:
Not just one bottle but the two bottles he came with broke in a manner that even you will suspect all is not well.

Bros, u neva ansa my question oh. Bottle break, una say na devil. How the bottle take break, una say na devil. Na so dem day ansa question for ya side?

Na wa oh!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please Suggest Best Possible Way To Divorce My Bro And His Wife / The Miracle Of Sex In A Marriage / He Lives Abroad,Problems Started When He Stopped Sending Money.Wife Barren.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.