Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,195 members, 7,818,651 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:47 PM

Who Is To Be Blamed For The Lack Of Salary Payment In Western States Of Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Is To Be Blamed For The Lack Of Salary Payment In Western States Of Nigeria (1627 Views)

Buhari’s Directive On Salary Payment Impossible – AGF / Is Governor Umahi The Best Performing In Terms Of Salary Payment? / Aregbesola Commences Salary Payment, Cuts Pay Of Political Office Holders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is To Be Blamed For The Lack Of Salary Payment In Western States Of Nigeria by lahify(m): 6:46pm On Apr 26, 2015
Is it the governors or the federal government
Re: Who Is To Be Blamed For The Lack Of Salary Payment In Western States Of Nigeria by saintopus(m): 6:50pm On Apr 26, 2015
GEJ, PDP, PEJ,

PDP

PDP
Re: Who Is To Be Blamed For The Lack Of Salary Payment In Western States Of Nigeria by Mrbigman1(m): 6:51pm On Apr 26, 2015
Good governance and heavy debt also
Re: Who Is To Be Blamed For The Lack Of Salary Payment In Western States Of Nigeria by dhorlipizzu(m): 6:51pm On Apr 26, 2015
Wait lemme ask Ifa...
Re: Who Is To Be Blamed For The Lack Of Salary Payment In Western States Of Nigeria by saintopus(m): 6:51pm On Apr 26, 2015
saintopus:
GEJ, PDP, PEJ,

PDP

PDP
Many mugus will be Happy!!! For this!!!!
Re: Who Is To Be Blamed For The Lack Of Salary Payment In Western States Of Nigeria by stevoski059(m): 7:02pm On Apr 26, 2015
they will starve to death with Buhari no dout.
Re: Who Is To Be Blamed For The Lack Of Salary Payment In Western States Of Nigeria by lahify(m): 7:06pm On Apr 26, 2015
I am a living testimony to this my father has not been paid his january salary and I am here suffering in school for a crime I know nothing about. Ajimobi smiles at the people he so much wants to die of starvation and some idiots still come online to support him. I just hope God will come to our rescue.
Re: Who Is To Be Blamed For The Lack Of Salary Payment In Western States Of Nigeria by ozoigbondu: 7:07pm On Apr 26, 2015
The state governors for depending on oyel money
Re: Who Is To Be Blamed For The Lack Of Salary Payment In Western States Of Nigeria by shaboti: 7:10pm On Apr 26, 2015
Themselves, for chookin dia mouths in oda ppl's state matter and turning blind eyes to their own governors
Re: Who Is To Be Blamed For The Lack Of Salary Payment In Western States Of Nigeria by eCollynzo: 7:15pm On Apr 26, 2015
lahify:
I am a living testimony to this my father has not been paid his january salary and I am here suffering in school for a crime I know nothing about. Ajimobi smiles at the people he so much wants to die of starvation and some idiots still come online to support him. I just hope God will come to our rescue.
This is really painful.
Your leaders should stop their over dependence on oyel money.
Re: Who Is To Be Blamed For The Lack Of Salary Payment In Western States Of Nigeria by PedroJP(m): 7:57pm On Apr 26, 2015
GEJ nah, abi GEJ don resign ? I pity Western masses who omly got deceived cos o know it is only top politiciabs from dat end will benefit well from Buhari.
Re: Who Is To Be Blamed For The Lack Of Salary Payment In Western States Of Nigeria by lahify(m): 10:01pm On Apr 26, 2015
PedroJP:
GEJ nah, abi GEJ don resign ? I pity Western masses who omly got deceived cos o know it is only top politiciabs from dat end will benefit well from Buhari.
this country is in total chaos. Apc governors are bad only God knows what an apc president would do
Re: Who Is To Be Blamed For The Lack Of Salary Payment In Western States Of Nigeria by Nobody: 10:10pm On Apr 26, 2015
ozoigbondu:
The state governors for depending on oyel money

opiaoku you this anambra boy again
Re: Who Is To Be Blamed For The Lack Of Salary Payment In Western States Of Nigeria by tunwumi: 10:36pm On Apr 26, 2015
Not SW alone even se and Ss can't pay too oooo
Re: Who Is To Be Blamed For The Lack Of Salary Payment In Western States Of Nigeria by eejo(m): 10:59pm On Apr 26, 2015
lahify:
with all this you guys still vote for apc more starvation for you

(1) (Reply)

I’ll Remain In PDP And Provide Virile Opposition – Fani-kayode / Jonathan Govt Incurs N5tn Domestic Debt In Five Years / Governor Ambode Inherits Huge Debts, Revokes Sale Of State Property To Fashola’s

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.