Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,837 members, 7,817,477 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:55 PM

Is Governor Umahi The Best Performing In Terms Of Salary Payment? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Governor Umahi The Best Performing In Terms Of Salary Payment? (14608 Views)

Ebonyi Flyover : Umahi, The Infrastructure Master / We Don’t Want Restructuring - Governor Umahi / Governor Umahi Gives N500K To Crippled Man Brutalized By Soldiers. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Governor Umahi The Best Performing In Terms Of Salary Payment? by Onyiibazz: 8:42am On Dec 23, 2015
I just read on front page now that PMB directed the immediate payment of December salaries of workers. But that's not a news for my people in Ebonyi state as Dave Umahi paid their December salaries on friday 18th december. He has been in this habit of paying workers salaries on/before the 21st of every month since September.
With the above, i conclude that Dave Umahi is the best performing governor in terms of salary payment.

22 Likes

Re: Is Governor Umahi The Best Performing In Terms Of Salary Payment? by segebobo: 8:44am On Dec 23, 2015
How about Lagos. Ambode delivered as early as 14th December

25 Likes

Re: Is Governor Umahi The Best Performing In Terms Of Salary Payment? by Onyiibazz: 8:53am On Dec 23, 2015
segebobo:
How about Lagos. Ambode delivered as early as 14th December

Hmm, that's good and must be commended

3 Likes

Re: Is Governor Umahi The Best Performing In Terms Of Salary Payment? by looseweight: 10:20am On Dec 23, 2015
Hmmmm
Re: Is Governor Umahi The Best Performing In Terms Of Salary Payment? by awa(m): 10:21am On Dec 23, 2015
He may be if he continues paying at the right time
Re: Is Governor Umahi The Best Performing In Terms Of Salary Payment? by OZAOEKPE(f): 10:21am On Dec 23, 2015
WE IN PDP SET THE PACE FOR OTHERS(APC AND CO) TO FOLLOW........... CANT WAIT FOR 2019 TO COME, THAT YEAR THE YOUTHS OF THIS COUNTRY WOULD BEG US(PDP) TO COME SAVE THEM. AND WE(PDP) WOULD FORM FOR THEM...

22 Likes

Re: Is Governor Umahi The Best Performing In Terms Of Salary Payment? by con3man(f): 10:21am On Dec 23, 2015
Maybe you are Right.

But

What's my own There grin ?
Re: Is Governor Umahi The Best Performing In Terms Of Salary Payment? by dunsman(f): 10:22am On Dec 23, 2015
grin
Re: Is Governor Umahi The Best Performing In Terms Of Salary Payment? by Nobody: 10:22am On Dec 23, 2015
How does that translate into a PERFORMING gov?
Is salary an index for performance in governance?

10 Likes

Re: Is Governor Umahi The Best Performing In Terms Of Salary Payment? by Nobody: 10:22am On Dec 23, 2015
I think he should be accounted among the best. the guy is working most especially in the capital city ,if be it the same in all the L.G.A then his really working. the only problem he had was the enormous taxing of Ebonyians which has long stopped,

2 Likes

Re: Is Governor Umahi The Best Performing In Terms Of Salary Payment? by Airforce1(m): 10:22am On Dec 23, 2015
Na wa o
Re: Is Governor Umahi The Best Performing In Terms Of Salary Payment? by Drsmiles(m): 10:22am On Dec 23, 2015
El rufai
Mtchew

1 Like

Re: Is Governor Umahi The Best Performing In Terms Of Salary Payment? by ukemeramat(m): 10:22am On Dec 23, 2015
Ben Ayade of cross river state delivered on 17th

3 Likes

Re: Is Governor Umahi The Best Performing In Terms Of Salary Payment? by nasty45(m): 10:23am On Dec 23, 2015
Hmm
Re: Is Governor Umahi The Best Performing In Terms Of Salary Payment? by Olalekanbanky1(m): 10:23am On Dec 23, 2015
Oga PDP mouthpiece never pay for November talkless of December oooo... Yet, he keeps on condemning Buhari 247.

I blame my fellow Ekiti pple for voting him as dia governor btw

25 Likes

Re: Is Governor Umahi The Best Performing In Terms Of Salary Payment? by Nobody: 10:23am On Dec 23, 2015
Mtcheww
Re: Is Governor Umahi The Best Performing In Terms Of Salary Payment? by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 10:23am On Dec 23, 2015
PDP Govs are performing without the Media noise!
Re: Is Governor Umahi The Best Performing In Terms Of Salary Payment? by anonimi: 10:23am On Dec 23, 2015

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Governor Umahi The Best Performing In Terms Of Salary Payment? by Amberon: 10:23am On Dec 23, 2015
he was my neighbour

1 Like

Re: Is Governor Umahi The Best Performing In Terms Of Salary Payment? by adebayo201: 10:24am On Dec 23, 2015
uhm
Performing or not, we should not start frying beans balls for them. It is their duty to pay. Whereas, this is December and there is public holiday Friday, Saturday and Monday. Workers are entitle to their payment at least half of the month and at most 25th of each month excluding December...

My opinion thou.

1 Like

Re: Is Governor Umahi The Best Performing In Terms Of Salary Payment? by Amberon: 10:24am On Dec 23, 2015
stop shouting.
OZAOEKPE:
WE IN PDP SET THE PACE FOR OTHERS(APC AND CO) TO FOLLOW........... CANT WAIT FOR 2019 TO COME, THAT YEAR THE YOUTHS OF THIS COUNTRY WOULD BEG US(PDP) TO COME SAVE THEM. AND WE(PDP) WOULD FORM FOR THEM...

2 Likes

Re: Is Governor Umahi The Best Performing In Terms Of Salary Payment? by MistarT(m): 10:25am On Dec 23, 2015
What of allawee?

3 Likes

Re: Is Governor Umahi The Best Performing In Terms Of Salary Payment? by pagorino(m): 10:25am On Dec 23, 2015
let's hope so...cos money issue no b small matter o.
Re: Is Governor Umahi The Best Performing In Terms Of Salary Payment? by OZAOEKPE(f): 10:26am On Dec 23, 2015
Amberon:
stop shouting.
ON WHO?
Re: Is Governor Umahi The Best Performing In Terms Of Salary Payment? by akindap07(m): 10:26am On Dec 23, 2015
I concur
Re: Is Governor Umahi The Best Performing In Terms Of Salary Payment? by iteleaye(m): 10:26am On Dec 23, 2015
No
Re: Is Governor Umahi The Best Performing In Terms Of Salary Payment? by Nobody: 10:27am On Dec 23, 2015
Oh daz good
Re: Is Governor Umahi The Best Performing In Terms Of Salary Payment? by gebest: 10:28am On Dec 23, 2015
Onyiibazz:
I just read on front page now that PMB directed the immediate payment of December salaries of workers. But that's not a news for my people in Ebonyi state as Dave Umahi paid their December salaries on friday 18th december. He has been in this habit of paying workers salaries on/before the 21st of every month since September.
With the above, i conclude that Dave Umahi is the best performing governor in terms of salary payment.

no its adams oshiomhole of edo state.
Re: Is Governor Umahi The Best Performing In Terms Of Salary Payment? by xender(m): 10:29am On Dec 23, 2015
how far okowa undecided

1 Like

Re: Is Governor Umahi The Best Performing In Terms Of Salary Payment? by Yosifperfect(m): 10:29am On Dec 23, 2015
Meanwhile, you'll know how life can be difficut if you hear an Akwa_ibom person try to pronounce "PARALLELOGRAM".

1 Like

Re: Is Governor Umahi The Best Performing In Terms Of Salary Payment? by quanternetz(m): 10:31am On Dec 23, 2015
Thank God he is not like aregbese

I AM QAESH

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Olaitan Akinwunmi Wins Lagos Bye-Election, Ifako Ijaye Federal Constituency / Jubilation, As Ihedioha Pays Full Salaries To Imo Workers, Implements 100% Salar / NIN Applicants Stranded Over Non-Availability Of Resources At NIMC Ogun (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.