Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,124 members, 7,814,940 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

For Your Increte (decorative Stamped Concrete Floor design in Ngeria) Pictures - Properties (41) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / For Your Increte (decorative Stamped Concrete Floor design in Ngeria) Pictures (83402 Views)

WELCOME TO OUR NEW CONSTRUCTION SITE IN P.H.(decorative stamped concrete) / American Decorative Stamped Concrete, Any Where In Nigeria. Amazing Pictures. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (49) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: For Your Increte (decorative Stamped Concrete Floor design in Ngeria) Pictures by nabiz(m): 7:59am On Jul 25, 2022
nabiz:
WE ARE:
PARK&HOME CREATIONS NIG. LTD.

WE ARE INTO:
landscaping engineering and interior creations.

OUR MISSION:
is to satisfy our clients with the highest qaulity cost friendly home finishing and furnishing services that will stand the test of time.

OUR VISSION:
is to become and retain our position as the most honest and trusted company to deal with.

PLEASE NOTE: All the pictures you see below are our job. The have address in case you want to visit the site. We don't upload other people job or download internet picture like many people in this forum lol. We are real and original. We don't promise what we can not do. Pls notify this forum if you notice any picture that is not ours. And for those people using pirating our picture without our permission, I say shame on you

Avoid the use of cheap and fake materials. Just call me now on 08135884401 for your quality and guaranteed job.

Many people have severally called to inquire about quotation and price and cost of installing a decorative stamped concrete floor, so in other to serve you better, i have decided to make my price open

Our price varies base on region and state. SOUTH SOUTH= #7500 Per sqm,

SUUTH EAST(Ebonyi state excluded)= #7,300,

SOUTH WEST= #7,000

NORTH = #7,000 Pay sqm

Pls the reason for the price difference in location is as a result of price in materials in these regions

IMPORTED MATERIALS + LABOUR= #4,500 per sqm

LABOUR ONLY= #2,000.00 per sqm

This means if we provide all the materials(both local and foreign imported materials) we charge #7,000.00. or #7,500 per square meter, depending on location.

If you provide all the materials(both local and imported materials ) we charge= #2,000.00 per square meter.

If you provide the local materials while we provide the imported materials and labour,,= #4,500.00.
per square meter

PLS NOTE: We don't just charge the above amount, we give you a detailed quotation that will enable you to compare the price, qauntity and qaulity of our materials to our competitors. I device you to always ask for quotation and not just price per square meter

MATERIALS NEEDED FOR STAMPED CONCRETE INSTALLATION

LOCAL MATERIALS
(1)Portland cement=
(2)Granite stone(chippings)
(3)Sand
(4)8mm iron rods or iron mesh
(5)Sqaure pipe(ranging irons)
(6)Binding wire
(7)Hydrochloric acid(optional)
(coolDiamond cutting disc/blade
(9)Concrete mixer
(10)black nylon/waterproof​

FOREIGN /IMPORTED MATERIALS
(1)Original colour hardener
(2)Original acrylic sealer
(3)Antic release​ agent.

To see the pictures of some materials, just click on this link https://www.nairaland.com/2934399/welcome-new-construction-site-p.h

CALL US FOR YOUR ORIGINAL IMPORTED STAMPED CONCRETE TOOLS AND MATERIALS

pls feel free to ask me any other questions you may feel like or call us on 08135884401. Also you can click on this link to visit my office for more picture
https://www.nairaland.com/2840360/please-visit-office

NOTE: we notice that some people are charging as low as #5,000 per sqm. Pls avoid the use of substandard materials, avoid cheap service, go for quality, go for rest of mind, try us to see the different.

Website on: thttp://www.parkandhomecreations.org

For enquiry call or Whatsapp on 08135884401 or 08022141225

if you are in Diaspora this is the best time to take advantage of the depreciation of naira.
Re: For Your Increte (decorative Stamped Concrete Floor design in Ngeria) Pictures by nabiz(m): 12:17pm On Jul 25, 2022
nabiz:
if you are in Diaspora this is the best time to take advantage of the depreciation of naira.
Re: For Your Increte (decorative Stamped Concrete Floor design in Ngeria) Pictures by nabiz(m): 4:20pm On Jul 25, 2022
Re: For Your Increte (decorative Stamped Concrete Floor design in Ngeria) Pictures by nabiz(m): 6:54am On Jul 26, 2022
For your quality job that will stand the test of time, call me
Re: For Your Increte (decorative Stamped Concrete Floor design in Ngeria) Pictures by nabiz(m): 5:55pm On Jul 28, 2022
Re: For Your Increte (decorative Stamped Concrete Floor design in Ngeria) Pictures by nabiz(m): 7:33pm On Jul 29, 2022
Re: For Your Increte (decorative Stamped Concrete Floor design in Ngeria) Pictures by nabiz(m): 9:28pm On Jul 31, 2022
nabiz:
WE ARE:

WE ARE INTO:

OUR MISSION:
is to satisfy our clients with the highest qaulity cost friendly home finishing and furnishing services that will stand the test of time.

OUR VISSION:
is to become and retain our position as the most honest and trusted company to deal with.

PLEASE NOTE: All the pictures you see below are our job. The have address in case you want to visit the site. We don't upload other people job or download internet picture like many people in this forum lol. We are real and original. We don't promise what we can not do. Pls notify this forum if you notice any picture that is not ours. And for those people using pirating our picture without our permission, I say shame on you

Avoid the use of cheap and fake materials. Just call me now on 08135884401 for your quality and guaranteed job.

Many people have severally called to inquire about quotation and price and cost of installing a decorative stamped concrete floor, so in other to serve you better, i have decided to make my price open

SOUTH WEST= #7,000

NORTH = #7,000 Pay sqm

Pls the reason for the price difference in location is as a result of price in materials in these regions

This means if we provide all the materials(both local and foreign imported materials) we charge #7,000.00. or #7,500 per square meter, depending on location.

If you provide all the materials(both local and imported materials ) we charge= #2,000.00 per square meter.

If you provide the local materials while we provide the imported materials and labour,,= #4,500.00.
per square meter

PLS NOTE: We don't just charge the above amount, we give you a detailed quotation that will enable you to compare the price, qauntity and qaulity of our materials to our competitors. I device you to always ask for quotation and not just price per square meter

LOCAL MATERIALS
(1)Portland cement=
(3)Sand
(6)Binding wire
(9)Concrete mixer

(3)Antic release​ agent.

To see the pictures of some materials, just click on this link https://www.nairaland.com/2934399/welcome-new-construction-site-p.h

pls feel free to ask me any other questions you may feel like or call us on 08135884401. Also you can click on this link to visit my office for more picture

NOTE: we notice that some people are charging as low as #5,000 per sqm. Pls avoid the use of substandard materials, avoid cheap service, go for quality, go for rest of mind, try us to see the different.

Website on: http://www.parkandhomecreations.org

happy Sunday everyone
Re: For Your Increte (decorative Stamped Concrete Floor design in Ngeria) Pictures by nabiz(m): 6:27am On Aug 01, 2022
nabiz:
O8135884401
Good morning
Re: For Your Increte (decorative Stamped Concrete Floor design in Ngeria) Pictures by nabiz(m): 4:28pm On Aug 01, 2022
0813588440!
Re: For Your Increte (decorative Stamped Concrete Floor design in Ngeria) Pictures by nabiz(m): 7:47pm On Aug 01, 2022
Good evening Nigeria
Re: For Your Increte (decorative Stamped Concrete Floor design in Ngeria) Pictures by nabiz(m): 6:57am On Aug 02, 2022
nabiz:
Good evening Nigeria
we give the best

Re: For Your Increte (decorative Stamped Concrete Floor design in Ngeria) Pictures by nabiz(m): 5:02pm On Aug 02, 2022
nabiz:
HOW TO IDENTIFY ORIGINAL AND LOCAL (FAKE) MATERIALS. Just take a look at this 2 jobs below. The first one is not our job. I saw it on Facebook while the second job is our job in guzape, abuja.

The first job is done with local substandard materials. Infact they mixed pigment or release agent to paint the floor and this will not last. I will give it 5months it will hellooostart having problems so don't mind the shiny look. I hope the installer is a nairaland to prove me wrong , may be he will provide the address of the job for people to see.

The second job is our job in guzape asokoro Abuja incase you want to visit the site. It is done naturally with original colour hardner. And is not painted except the application of acrylic sealer. We use concrete color for the circle design instead of pigment
we are proudly the best
Re: For Your Increte (decorative Stamped Concrete Floor design in Ngeria) Pictures by nabiz(m): 8:42am On Aug 03, 2022
nabiz:
WE ARE:

WE ARE INTO:

OUR MISSION:

OUR VISSION:

SOUTH WEST= #7,000

NORTH = #7,000 Pay sqm

per square meter

LOCAL MATERIALS
(1)Portland cement=
(3)Sand
(6)Binding wire
(9)Concrete mixer

(3)Antic release​ agent.

for quality job, call us but don't call us if for a substandard job
Re: For Your Increte (decorative Stamped Concrete Floor design in Ngeria) Pictures by nabiz(m): 3:56pm On Aug 03, 2022
08135884401 is the number to reach us
Re: For Your Increte (decorative Stamped Concrete Floor design in Ngeria) Pictures by nabiz(m): 8:27am On Aug 04, 2022
nabiz:
happy beautiful day all
Re: For Your Increte (decorative Stamped Concrete Floor design in Ngeria) Pictures by nabiz(m): 4:22pm On Aug 04, 2022
O8135884401
Re: For Your Increte (decorative Stamped Concrete Floor design in Ngeria) Pictures by nabiz(m): 8:24pm On Aug 04, 2022
For people in diaspora, this is the best time for you
Re: For Your Increte (decorative Stamped Concrete Floor design in Ngeria) Pictures by nabiz(m): 2:01pm On Aug 06, 2022
We are looking forward to receiving your calls
Re: For Your Increte (decorative Stamped Concrete Floor design in Ngeria) Pictures by nabiz(m): 5:56pm On Aug 07, 2022
Happy sunday
Re: For Your Increte (decorative Stamped Concrete Floor design in Ngeria) Pictures by nabiz(m): 6:57am On Aug 09, 2022
Good morning guys. We sincerely want to change the look on your property
Re: For Your Increte (decorative Stamped Concrete Floor design in Ngeria) Pictures by nabiz(m): 1:16pm On Aug 09, 2022
nabiz:
O8135884401
looking forward to receiving your calls
Re: For Your Increte (decorative Stamped Concrete Floor design in Ngeria) Pictures by nabiz(m): 10:54pm On Aug 09, 2022
Good night all
Re: For Your Increte (decorative Stamped Concrete Floor design in Ngeria) Pictures by nabiz(m): 6:47am On Aug 10, 2022
nabiz:
WE ARE:

WE ARE INTO:

OUR MISSION:

OUR VISSION:

SOUTH WEST= #7,000

NORTH = #7,000 Pay sqm

per square meter

LOCAL MATERIALS
(1)Portland cement=
(3)Sand
(6)Binding wire
(9)Concrete mixer

(3)Antic release​ agent.

just give us a call
Re: For Your Increte (decorative Stamped Concrete Floor design in Ngeria) Pictures by nabiz(m): 11:37am On Aug 10, 2022
nabiz:
we are known for quality job that will stand the test of time

Re: For Your Increte (decorative Stamped Concrete Floor design in Ngeria) Pictures by nabiz(m): 7:59pm On Aug 10, 2022
Re: For Your Increte (decorative Stamped Concrete Floor design in Ngeria) Pictures by nabiz(m): 5:15pm On Aug 11, 2022
nabiz:
one of the senator from osun state house. We did all the landscaping job both flowers and flooring

Re: For Your Increte (decorative Stamped Concrete Floor design in Ngeria) Pictures by henryalexander: 10:38am On Aug 12, 2022
Tired of plain concrete? Stamped concrete is a great way to spruce up your concrete. We can create any design you can imagine, from modern geometric designs to classic and timeless traditional patterns. With our wide range of colors, there is no limit to what you can create. No two stamped concrete floors are the same. Each project is unique and personalized to fit your specific needs. We will work with you to create a design that fits your taste and lifestyle. Our designers are happy to answer any questions you may have and can help you get started with a design.
Re: For Your Increte (decorative Stamped Concrete Floor design in Ngeria) Pictures by nabiz(m): 10:50am On Aug 13, 2022
henryalexander:
Tired of plain concrete? Stamped concrete is a great way to spruce up your concrete. We can create any design you can imagine, from modern geometric designs to classic and timeless traditional patterns. With our wide range of colors, there is no limit to what you can create. No two stamped concrete floors are the same. Each project is unique and personalized to fit your specific needs. We will work with you to create a design that fits your taste and lifestyle. Our designers are happy to answer any questions you may have and can help you get started with a design.

you have said it all bro. Thanks
Re: For Your Increte (decorative Stamped Concrete Floor design in Ngeria) Pictures by nabiz(m): 10:33am On Aug 28, 2022
Happy Sunday everyone
Re: For Your Increte (decorative Stamped Concrete Floor design in Ngeria) Pictures by nabiz(m): 7:48am On Aug 30, 2022
Good morning Nigeria
Re: For Your Increte (decorative Stamped Concrete Floor design in Ngeria) Pictures by nabiz(m): 6:06pm On Aug 31, 2022
Evening all
Re: For Your Increte (decorative Stamped Concrete Floor design in Ngeria) Pictures by nabiz(m): 8:22am On Sep 01, 2022
Happy new month all

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (49) (Reply)

The Real Developers Of Lagos: Top 30 Real Estate Developers / "My Sister Sold My Land In Ogun" - Deported Man Who Came Back From Abroad / Average Number Of Blocks For A 4 Bedroom Bungalow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.