Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,239 members, 7,815,322 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:50 AM

For Your Increte (decorative Stamped Concrete Floor design in Ngeria) Pictures - Properties (45) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / For Your Increte (decorative Stamped Concrete Floor design in Ngeria) Pictures (83429 Views)

WELCOME TO OUR NEW CONSTRUCTION SITE IN P.H.(decorative stamped concrete) / American Decorative Stamped Concrete, Any Where In Nigeria. Amazing Pictures. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: For Your Increte (decorative Stamped Concrete Floor design in Ngeria) Pictures by nabiz(m): 2:43pm On Jun 20, 2023
denzel231:
I built a house on the 50 by 100. I want to stamp the remaining space
i dont know the size of the building but on average it should be around 200square meters which will cost you like 2.5million
Re: For Your Increte (decorative Stamped Concrete Floor design in Ngeria) Pictures by denzel231: 3:11pm On Jun 20, 2023
nabiz:
i dont know the size of the building but on average it should be around 200square meters which will cost you like 2.5million
oga e no suppose reach at all.. I was expecting like 1.mil... 2.5 million lol, na wa, I go just go buy fresh land now ..na WA 😁 grin grin grin
Re: For Your Increte (decorative Stamped Concrete Floor design in Ngeria) Pictures by nabiz(m): 4:31pm On Jun 20, 2023
denzel231:
oga e no suppose reach at all.. I was expecting like 1.mil... 2.5 million lol, na wa, I go just go buy fresh land now ..na WA 😁 grin grin grin
you need at least 100bag of Cement for 200square meters which is about 450k. We are talking about cement only which is not even the major material. Even 1m can not give you a quality interlocking.

I beg quality stamped concrete floor is not for everyone sir lol, you can

You may even choose not to plaster your house to enable you buy land
Re: For Your Increte (decorative Stamped Concrete Floor design in Ngeria) Pictures by denzel231: 7:35pm On Jun 20, 2023
nabiz:
you need at least 100bag of Cement for 200square meters which is about 450k. We are talking about cement only which is not even the major material. Even 1m can not give you a quality interlocking.

I beg quality stamped concrete floor is not for everyone sir lol, you can

You may even choose not to plaster your house to enable you buy land
baba 2.5 too much...the compound no big at all... If e pass 1.5 my hand no dey....
Re: For Your Increte (decorative Stamped Concrete Floor design in Ngeria) Pictures by nabiz(m): 7:38am On Jun 21, 2023
denzel231:
baba 2.5 too much...the compound no big at all... If e pass 1.5 my hand no dey....
the price I gave you is on the assumption that the compound is 200square meters. So if the compound is less than 200square meters that means the total amount will come down. The charge i gave is based on 10,000 per square meter. I advise you to tell someone to do the measurements for you. A timer can help you take the measurements. Give me the total square meters i will give you an open quotation on this forum so that many people will look into it to know if i am fir or not. After the quotation you may choose to buy the materials and pay me for labor only
Re: For Your Increte (decorative Stamped Concrete Floor design in Ngeria) Pictures by nabiz(m): 2:48pm On Jun 21, 2023
Re: For Your Increte (decorative Stamped Concrete Floor design in Ngeria) Pictures by nabiz(m): 6:47pm On Jun 21, 2023
Quality at it pick
Re: For Your Increte (decorative Stamped Concrete Floor design in Ngeria) Pictures by nabiz(m): 10:02am On Jun 22, 2023
Beautiful morning guys
Re: For Your Increte (decorative Stamped Concrete Floor design in Ngeria) Pictures by nabiz(m): 9:00pm On Jun 22, 2023
Good night all
Re: For Your Increte (decorative Stamped Concrete Floor design in Ngeria) Pictures by nabiz(m): 4:34am On Jun 26, 2023
Re: For Your Increte (decorative Stamped Concrete Floor design in Ngeria) Pictures by nabiz(m): 7:56pm On Jun 26, 2023
nabiz:
WE ARE:
PARK&HOME CREATIONS NIG. LTD.

WE ARE INTO:
landscaping engineering and interior creations.

OUR MISSION:
is to satisfy our clients with the highest qaulity cost friendly home finishing and furnishing services that will stand the test of time.

OUR VISSION:
is to become and retain our position as the most honest and trusted company to deal with.

PLEASE NOTE: All the pictures you see below are our job. The have address in case you want to visit the site. We don't upload other people job or download internet picture like many people in this forum lol. We are real and original. We don't promise what we can not do. Pls notify this forum if you notice any picture that is not ours. And for those people using pirating our picture without our permission, I say shame on you

Avoid the use of cheap and fake materials. Just call me now on 08135884401 for your quality and guaranteed job.

Many people have severally called to inquire about quotation and price and cost of installing a decorative stamped concrete floor, so in other to serve you better, i have decided to make my price open

Our price varies base on region and state. SOUTH SOUTH= #9,500 Per sqm,

SUUTH EAST(Ebonyi state excluded)= #10,000

SOUTH WEST= #10,000

NORTH = #10,000 Pay sqm

Pls the reason for the price difference in location is as a result of price in materials in these regions

IMPORTED MATERIALS + LABOUR= #5,000 per sqm

LABOUR ONLY= #2,000 per sqm

This means if we provide all the materials(both local and foreign imported materials) we charge #10,000.00.

If you provide all the materials(both local and imported materials ) we charge= #2,000.00 per square meter.

If you provide the local materials while we provide the imported materials and labour,,= #6,000.00.
per square meter

PLS NOTE: We don't just charge the above amount, we give you a detailed quotation that will enable you to compare the price, qauntity and qaulity of our materials to our competitors. I device you to always ask for quotation and not just price per square meter

MATERIALS NEEDED FOR STAMPED CONCRETE INSTALLATION

LOCAL MATERIALS
(1)Portland cement=
(2)Granite stone(chippings)
(3)Sand
(4)8mm iron rods or iron mesh
(5)Sqaure pipe(ranging irons)
(6)Binding wire
(7)Hydrochloric acid(optional)
(coolDiamond cutting disc/blade
(9)Concrete mixer
(10)black nylon/waterproof​

FOREIGN /IMPORTED MATERIALS
(1)Original colour hardener
(2)Original acrylic sealer
(3)Antic release​ agent.

To see the pictures of some materials, just click on this link https://www.nairaland.com/2934399/welcome-new-construction-site-p.h

CALL US FOR YOUR ORIGINAL IMPORTED STAMPED CONCRETE TOOLS AND MATERIALS

pls feel free to ask me any other questions you may feel like or call us on 08135884401. Also you can click on this link to visit my office for more picture
https://www.nairaland.com/2840360/please-visit-office

NOTE: we notice that some people are charging as low as #5,000 per sqm. Pls avoid the use of substandard materials, avoid cheap service, go for quality, go for rest of mind, try us to see the different.

Website on: http://www.parkandhomecreations.org
For enquiry call or Whatsapp on 08135884401 or 08022141225

Re: For Your Increte (decorative Stamped Concrete Floor design in Ngeria) Pictures by nabiz(m): 9:01pm On Jun 27, 2023
A call is all we need to serve you
Re: For Your Increte (decorative Stamped Concrete Floor design in Ngeria) Pictures by nabiz(m): 4:37am On Jun 28, 2023
Re: For Your Increte (decorative Stamped Concrete Floor design in Ngeria) Pictures by nabiz(m): 7:10am On Jun 29, 2023
nabiz:
WE ARE:

WE ARE INTO:

OUR MISSION:
is to satisfy our clients with the highest qaulity cost friendly home finishing and furnishing services that will stand the test of time.

OUR VISSION:
is to become and retain our position as the most honest and trusted company to deal with.

PLEASE NOTE: All the pictures you see below are our job. The have address in case you want to visit the site. We don't upload other people job or download internet picture like many people in this forum lol. We are real and original. We don't promise what we can not do. Pls notify this forum if you notice any picture that is not ours. And for those people using pirating our picture without our permission, I say shame on you

Avoid the use of cheap and fake materials. Just call me now on 08135884401 for your quality and guaranteed job.

Many people have severally called to inquire about quotation and price and cost of installing a decorative stamped concrete floor, so in other to serve you better, i have decided to make my price open

SOUTH WEST= #10,000

NORTH = #10,000 Pay sqm

Pls the reason for the price difference in location is as a result of price in materials in these regions

LABOUR ONLY= #2,000 per sqm

This means if we provide all the materials(both local and foreign imported materials) we charge #10,000.00.

If you provide all the materials(both local and imported materials ) we charge= #2,000.00 per square meter.

If you provide the local materials while we provide the imported materials and labour,,= #6,000.00.
per square meter

PLS NOTE: We don't just charge the above amount, we give you a detailed quotation that will enable you to compare the price, qauntity and qaulity of our materials to our competitors. I device you to always ask for quotation and not just price per square meter

LOCAL MATERIALS
(1)Portland cement=
(3)Sand
(6)Binding wire
(9)Concrete mixer

(3)Antic release​ agent.

To see the pictures of some materials, just click on this link https://www.nairaland.com/2934399/welcome-new-construction-site-p.h

pls feel free to ask me any other questions you may feel like or call us on 08135884401. Also you can click on this link to visit my office for more picture

NOTE: we notice that some people are charging as low as #5,000 per sqm. Pls avoid the use of substandard materials, avoid cheap service, go for quality, go for rest of mind, try us to see the different.

goog morning
Re: For Your Increte (decorative Stamped Concrete Floor design in Ngeria) Pictures by nabiz(m): 11:24am On Jun 29, 2023
O8135884401
Re: For Your Increte (decorative Stamped Concrete Floor design in Ngeria) Pictures by nabiz(m): 12:01pm On Jun 30, 2023
nabiz:
WE ARE:

WE ARE INTO:

OUR MISSION:

OUR VISSION:

SOUTH WEST= #10,000

NORTH = #10,000 Pay sqm

LABOUR ONLY= #1,700 per sqm

If you provide all the materials(both local and imported materials ) we charge= #1,7000.00 per square meter.

If you provide the local materials while we provide the imported materials and labour,,= #5,500.00.
per square meter

LOCAL MATERIALS
(1)Portland cement=
(3)Sand
(6)Binding wire
(9)Concrete mixer

(3)Antic release​ agent.

Re: For Your Increte (decorative Stamped Concrete Floor design in Ngeria) Pictures by nabiz(m): 1:15am On Jul 01, 2023
Let's change the look of your compound
Re: For Your Increte (decorative Stamped Concrete Floor design in Ngeria) Pictures by nabiz(m): 11:51am On Jul 01, 2023
Hellooo
Re: For Your Increte (decorative Stamped Concrete Floor design in Ngeria) Pictures by nabiz(m): 11:31am On Jul 03, 2023
We are the best as far as landscaping is concerned
Re: For Your Increte (decorative Stamped Concrete Floor design in Ngeria) Pictures by nabiz(m): 3:23am On Jul 04, 2023
Re: For Your Increte (decorative Stamped Concrete Floor design in Ngeria) Pictures by nabiz(m): 6:11am On Jul 04, 2023
we are at yours service
Re: For Your Increte (decorative Stamped Concrete Floor design in Ngeria) Pictures by nabiz(m): 2:27pm On Jul 04, 2023
O8l35884401
Re: For Your Increte (decorative Stamped Concrete Floor design in Ngeria) Pictures by nabiz(m): 4:19am On Jul 05, 2023
nabiz:
HOW TO IDENTIFY ORIGINAL AND LOCAL (FAKE) MATERIALS. Just take a look at this 2 jobs below. The first one is not our job. I saw it on Facebook while the second job is our job in guzape, abuja.

The first job is done with local substandard materials. Infact they mixed pigment or release agent to paint the floor and this will not last. I will give it 5months it will hellooostart having problems so don't mind the shiny look. I hope the installer is a nairaland to prove me wrong , may be he will provide the address of the job for people to see.

The second job is our job in guzape asokoro Abuja incase you want to visit the site. It is done naturally with original colour hardner. And is not painted except the application of acrylic sealer. We use concrete color for the circle design instead of pigment good morning
Re: For Your Increte (decorative Stamped Concrete Floor design in Ngeria) Pictures by nabiz(m): 6:37am On Jul 06, 2023
nabiz:
WE ARE:

WE ARE INTO:

OUR MISSION:

OUR VISSION:

SOUTH WEST= #10,000

NORTH = #10,000 Pay sqm

If you provide all the materials(both local and imported materials ) we charge= #1,7000.00 per square meter.

If you provide the local materials while we provide the imported materials and labour,,= #5,500.00.
per square meter

LOCAL MATERIALS
(1)Portland cement=
(3)Sand
(6)Binding wire
(9)Concrete mixer

(3)Antic release​ agent.

Re: For Your Increte (decorative Stamped Concrete Floor design in Ngeria) Pictures by nabiz(m): 3:35pm On Jul 06, 2023
give us a call
Re: For Your Increte (decorative Stamped Concrete Floor design in Ngeria) Pictures by nabiz(m): 3:52am On Jul 07, 2023
Re: For Your Increte (decorative Stamped Concrete Floor design in Ngeria) Pictures by nabiz(m): 3:56pm On Jul 07, 2023
Quality job at it peak
Re: For Your Increte (decorative Stamped Concrete Floor design in Ngeria) Pictures by nabiz(m): 1:49pm On Jul 09, 2023
Re: For Your Increte (decorative Stamped Concrete Floor design in Ngeria) Pictures by nabiz(m): 6:49am On Jul 10, 2023
Let us know how you want it
Re: For Your Increte (decorative Stamped Concrete Floor design in Ngeria) Pictures by nabiz(m): 8:24am On Jul 12, 2023
Good morning Nigeria
Re: For Your Increte (decorative Stamped Concrete Floor design in Ngeria) Pictures by nabiz(m): 8:57am On Jul 14, 2023
Morning
Re: For Your Increte (decorative Stamped Concrete Floor design in Ngeria) Pictures by nabiz(m): 4:44am On Jul 15, 2023
nabiz:
WE ARE:

WE ARE INTO:

OUR MISSION:

OUR VISSION:

SOUTH WEST= #10,000

NORTH = #10,000 Pay sqm

per square meter

LOCAL MATERIALS
(1)Portland cement=
(3)Sand
(6)Binding wire
(9)Concrete mixer

(3)Antic release​ agent.

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (Reply)

The Real Developers Of Lagos: Top 30 Real Estate Developers / "My Sister Sold My Land In Ogun" - Deported Man Who Came Back From Abroad / Average Number Of Blocks For A 4 Bedroom Bungalow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.