Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,625 members, 7,827,338 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:45 AM

Asisat Oshoala Nominated For BBC world Footballer Of The Year - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Asisat Oshoala Nominated For BBC world Footballer Of The Year (20495 Views)

Asisat Oshoala Wows In Bikini At The Beach (Photos) / Asisat Oshoala's Mother Poses Proudly With Her Daughter's Glo CAF Award. Photos / Asisat Oshoala Nominated For BBC Women's Footballer Of The Year 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asisat Oshoala Nominated For BBC world Footballer Of The Year by Nobody: 8:30pm On Apr 26, 2015
Ok, I hope it won't stop me frm going to bed.
Re: Asisat Oshoala Nominated For BBC world Footballer Of The Year by Nobody: 8:30pm On Apr 26, 2015
[size=18pt] undecided

Rubbish list undecided someone who cant even break into liverpools first team ahead of the likes of Balotelli and kolo toure is nominated, smh. she must have used her bottom power for this nomination.

qoute me and die of ebola undecided[/size]
Re: Asisat Oshoala Nominated For BBC world Footballer Of The Year by hamaworld(m): 8:31pm On Apr 26, 2015
missionmex:
e dey pain u?

Like die.. tongue tongue
grin grin
Re: Asisat Oshoala Nominated For BBC world Footballer Of The Year by shawwal1(m): 8:31pm On Apr 26, 2015
missionmex:
those ones are in it for the money alone.
Yeah true. unfortunately they end up in leagues were by Al Ahli pay better,Emyimba pay better,which money u dy find for India,Latvia n other Eastern European nation?
Re: Asisat Oshoala Nominated For BBC world Footballer Of The Year by seedorfg(m): 8:33pm On Apr 26, 2015
osho a laaa, wizard will pearce, ok o
Re: Asisat Oshoala Nominated For BBC world Footballer Of The Year by topeluvu(m): 8:35pm On Apr 26, 2015
Nice one

Let make money too..check out my signature
Re: Asisat Oshoala Nominated For BBC world Footballer Of The Year by sagitariusbaby(m): 8:35pm On Apr 26, 2015
Just voted #ASH......... U too should do same
Re: Asisat Oshoala Nominated For BBC world Footballer Of The Year by Harzan(m): 8:36pm On Apr 26, 2015
A
Re: Asisat Oshoala Nominated For BBC world Footballer Of The Year by carzhiemglows001(m): 8:37pm On Apr 26, 2015
my baby oshoala rocks

1 Like

Re: Asisat Oshoala Nominated For BBC world Footballer Of The Year by Nobody: 8:37pm On Apr 26, 2015
undecidedYeah! It's a good thing for her and the nigerian female football as a whole. I strongly bliv she would make the final three and maybe, if only maybe... It is only a miracle if she wins. *In reality she no fit* grin
Re: Asisat Oshoala Nominated For BBC world Footballer Of The Year by humberjade: 8:42pm On Apr 26, 2015
She deserves it... She notched a goal and an assist in Liverpool's 2-1 win over Man City dis evening.

Two goals and two assists to her name in four league appearances 4 Liverpool Ladies dis season.

Liverpool has won d two matches which Oshoala has scored in, and lost d oda two in which she failed to score.

*corrected

1 Like

Re: Asisat Oshoala Nominated For BBC world Footballer Of The Year by dnative(m): 8:58pm On Apr 26, 2015
I've made mine count - Superzee all the way!
Re: Asisat Oshoala Nominated For BBC world Footballer Of The Year by 989900: 8:59pm On Apr 26, 2015
Marta (Brazil)=my favourite footballer
Re: Asisat Oshoala Nominated For BBC world Footballer Of The Year by hos4x(m): 9:00pm On Apr 26, 2015
wrong thread..
Re: Asisat Oshoala Nominated For BBC world Footballer Of The Year by denniece1(m): 9:01pm On Apr 26, 2015
humberjade:
She deserves it... She notched a goal and an assist in Liverpool's 2-1 win over Man City dis evening.

Two goals and one assist to her name in four league appearances 4 Liverpool Ladies dis season.

Liverpool has won d two matches which Oshoala has scored in, and lost d oda two in which she failed to score.
2 goals and 2 assists actually

1 Like

Re: Asisat Oshoala Nominated For BBC world Footballer Of The Year by TheRealAdonye(m): 9:01pm On Apr 26, 2015
[size=20pt]I'm confused [/size]
irunoobo:
[size=18pt] undecided

Rubbish list undecided someone who cant even break into liverpools first team ahead of the likes of Balotelli and kolo toure is nominated, smh. she must have used her bottom power for this nomination.

2 Likes

Re: Asisat Oshoala Nominated For BBC world Footballer Of The Year by ERODEDEAST(f): 9:06pm On Apr 26, 2015
Na my 'ADUGBO' gil. grin
Re: Asisat Oshoala Nominated For BBC world Footballer Of The Year by IlorinFinest: 9:09pm On Apr 26, 2015
Generalkorex:
I wish her d best.
I have voted for her now.shez my no 1 crush
courtney dike nko?
Re: Asisat Oshoala Nominated For BBC world Footballer Of The Year by humberjade: 9:13pm On Apr 26, 2015
denniece1:

2 goals and 2 assists actually

Thanks 4 dat...

1 Like

Re: Asisat Oshoala Nominated For BBC world Footballer Of The Year by IlorinFinest: 9:20pm On Apr 26, 2015
irunoobo:
[size=18pt] undecided

Its a pity this hatred is coming from a fellow lady.
-did you just say she can't break into Liverpool first team ahead of kolo toure and balotelli Hello! You're dumb! Oshoala is a lady, those guys you mentioned play for Liverpool FC maybe you were expecting her to come on for balotelli against Aston villa who knows undecided
-another dumb comment "she must have used her bottom power" you think its Nigeria where you hardly achieve anything without any form of corruption or bribery? Ode oshi! At least you have "bottom" too, use yours and let's see where it takes you.
And who are you that shouldn't be quoted
undecided

2 Likes

Re: Asisat Oshoala Nominated For BBC world Footballer Of The Year by Generalkorex(m): 9:21pm On Apr 26, 2015
IlorinFinest:
courtney dike nko?
no azizat only don do abeg.
Dike too fine abeg

1 Like

Re: Asisat Oshoala Nominated For BBC world Footballer Of The Year by IlorinFinest: 9:22pm On Apr 26, 2015
ERODEDEAST:
Na my 'ADUGBO' gil. grin
oya rep adugbo re
Re: Asisat Oshoala Nominated For BBC world Footballer Of The Year by bogolobango(m): 9:27pm On Apr 26, 2015
Proudly yoruba
Re: Asisat Oshoala Nominated For BBC world Footballer Of The Year by Generalkorex(m): 9:27pm On Apr 26, 2015
IlorinFinest:
oya rep adugbo re
na my adugbo girl too o
Re: Asisat Oshoala Nominated For BBC world Footballer Of The Year by IlorinFinest: 9:32pm On Apr 26, 2015
Generalkorex:

no azizat only don do abeg.
Dike too fine abeg
grin
Re: Asisat Oshoala Nominated For BBC world Footballer Of The Year by osewanu(m): 9:37pm On Apr 26, 2015
hamaworld:
How those that stop man u from collecting 3 gbosa from Everton.

And chelshit parking tractor
Typical arse-anal fan undecided
Re: Asisat Oshoala Nominated For BBC world Footballer Of The Year by buoye1(m): 10:00pm On Apr 26, 2015
Walahi am boted por her now now...remain make I come daura drink pura da nunu make my bleast long!
Re: Asisat Oshoala Nominated For BBC world Footballer Of The Year by isaiah9(m): 10:02pm On Apr 26, 2015
olapluto:
Please move this to the fp, and lets vote massively for this girl. she scored one and had one assist today in the game between Liverpool and Man city.
To vote for BBC Women's Footballer of the Year 2015 by SMS, text the number of the player you wish to vote for to +44 7786 20 20 04 .
Text 1 for Veronica Boquete, 2 for Nadine Kessler, 3 for Kim Little, 4 for Marta and 5 for Asisat Oshoala.

This wont cost you more than 100 naira!
please if you have any link to watch the highlights please post it cos i really need to watch her play in Liverpool
Re: Asisat Oshoala Nominated For BBC world Footballer Of The Year by hakinze00(m): 10:22pm On Apr 26, 2015
This Marta again!!! ova d decade nw she has always win or being nominated in top3 best female player...dat lady na witch oh

1 Like

Re: Asisat Oshoala Nominated For BBC world Footballer Of The Year by TeamSimple(m): 10:24pm On Apr 26, 2015
One thing I like abou this thread is the unity it brings..ASISAT OSHOALA (Muslim,Yoruba). We threw away tribal n religious sentiments to rally support for our own,this shows even amidst muddy sentiments we could still come together looking for positives. This is how our existence should be as Nigerians,we should see beyond our tribe and religion. We should look into the positives our co-existence has brought us. God bless WAZOBIA
God bless the territory Nigeria
God bless us.

1 Like

Re: Asisat Oshoala Nominated For BBC world Footballer Of The Year by Nobody: 10:35pm On Apr 26, 2015
Nice one

Re: Asisat Oshoala Nominated For BBC world Footballer Of The Year by ybalogs(m): 11:53pm On Apr 26, 2015
Who cares if she ain't really the best, she's been nominated and she will definitely have my multiple votes. Ain't expecting her to win it but we will make sure she's in Top 3 at least.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

John Ogu Arrested For Drink-Driving, Driver’s License / Manchester United Pursue Bakayoko / Man U Drops To 6th As Dallas Cowboys Remains Most Valuable Team

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.