Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,180 members, 7,953,646 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:41 PM

Asisat Oshoala Nominated For BBC world Footballer Of The Year - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Asisat Oshoala Nominated For BBC world Footballer Of The Year (20606 Views)

Asisat Oshoala Wows In Bikini At The Beach (Photos) / Asisat Oshoala's Mother Poses Proudly With Her Daughter's Glo CAF Award. Photos / Asisat Oshoala Nominated For BBC Women's Footballer Of The Year 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asisat Oshoala Nominated For BBC world Footballer Of The Year by ybalogs(m): 11:55pm On Apr 26, 2015
When will our guys be nominated?
Re: Asisat Oshoala Nominated For BBC world Footballer Of The Year by ERODEDEAST(f): 12:32am On Apr 27, 2015
[/quote] Ikorodu
IlorinFinest:
oya rep adugbo re
Ikorodu
Re: Asisat Oshoala Nominated For BBC world Footballer Of The Year by daveP(m): 12:39am On Apr 27, 2015
Lets her our girl snatch this since its an open ballot.

Cc: Cfcfan, safarigirl, Havilah93, Jigsawkillah, bigblangston, arsetalks.......

That she won 2 individual awards at world cup is enough for her. Spread also smiley
Re: Asisat Oshoala Nominated For BBC world Footballer Of The Year by arsetalks(m): 12:46am On Apr 27, 2015
Oshoala is a very good player but I don't think she will win it especially as Little and Martha are on the list.

However, if shhe keeps on going like she is going for Liverpool, it is just a matter of time before she wins the award.

1 Like

Re: Asisat Oshoala Nominated For BBC world Footballer Of The Year by Nobody: 2:25am On Apr 27, 2015
arsetalks:
Oshoala is a very good player but I don't think she will win it especially as Little and Martha are on the list.

However, if shhe keeps on going like she is going for Liverpool, it is just a matter of time before she wins the award.

If all her fans including you cast their votes instead of speculating, she just might win it.
It's the vote that counts and its open. Anyone can open.

I have voted, have you?
Re: Asisat Oshoala Nominated For BBC world Footballer Of The Year by Ebenezerk2: 3:12am On Apr 27, 2015
If you have more than a phone, you can vote as many time possible, let us help our own, I just voted 3times on my 3phones, keep on voting, thanks

1 Like

Re: Asisat Oshoala Nominated For BBC world Footballer Of The Year by chachanga: 5:07am On Apr 27, 2015
MrBasketball:
No pinshure?

shine ur eye tongue

abi, d hang-over neva clear undecided grin?

monday don reach o, shey u nor go go work grin?
Re: Asisat Oshoala Nominated For BBC world Footballer Of The Year by MrBasketball: 5:11am On Apr 27, 2015
chachanga:

shine ur eye tongue

abi, d hang-over neva clear undecided grin?

monday don reach o, shey u nor go go work grin?
Which hang-over?

When i commented there was no pix there. undecided
Re: Asisat Oshoala Nominated For BBC world Footballer Of The Year by TheGoodJoe(m): 6:02am On Apr 27, 2015
Re: Asisat Oshoala Nominated For BBC world Footballer Of The Year by MosquitoREBIRTH(m): 6:50am On Apr 27, 2015
irunoobo:
[size=18pt] undecided

Rubbish list undecided someone who cant even break into liverpools first team ahead of the likes of Balotelli and kolo toure is nominated, smh. she must have used her bottom power for this nomination.

qoute me and die of ebola undecided[/size]
Hahahahahaaha, some people go dey mix 'igbo' inside pap... guy, I swear, u dey KRAZE!!!
Re: Asisat Oshoala Nominated For BBC world Footballer Of The Year by MosquitoREBIRTH(m): 6:55am On Apr 27, 2015
denniece1:
Visit this link on how to vote online and by sms

http://m.bbc.com/sport/football/32403506

You can vote online here

http://m.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/womens/wfoty-vote/2015

Just voted for our own asisat Oshoala

Cc: lalasticlala
where that guy wey run AIT online poll, abeg he should show his face so that we can do something about this particular poll and give our chic like 1billion votes..
Re: Asisat Oshoala Nominated For BBC world Footballer Of The Year by bigblangston: 7:04am On Apr 27, 2015
daveP:
Lets her our girl snatch this since its an open ballot.

Cc: Cfcfan, safarigirl, Havilah93, Jigsawkillah, bigblangston, arsetalks.......

That she won 2 individual awards at world cup is enough for her. Spread also smiley
Hi dave!!! Never knew u re also into football too.I will definitely vote for d girl
Re: Asisat Oshoala Nominated For BBC world Footballer Of The Year by greatwaters: 7:12am On Apr 27, 2015
irunoobo:
[size=18pt] undecided

Rubbish list undecided someone who cant even break into liverpools first team ahead of the likes of Balotelli and kolo toure is nominated, smh. she must have used her bottom power for this nomination.

Abeg no vex, I wan ask u d type of ebola wey u wan make i die of, cos i just quote u. I also wan use dis opportunity 2 ask u d kind madness wey dey worry u
Re: Asisat Oshoala Nominated For BBC world Footballer Of The Year by skondo09(m): 8:50pm On Apr 27, 2015
MrBasketball:
No pinshure?

wat type of fone ar u using?
Re: Asisat Oshoala Nominated For BBC world Footballer Of The Year by MrBasketball: 8:53pm On Apr 27, 2015
skondo09:

wat type of fone ar u using?
U know some ops sometimes, they delay to upload the pics sometimes.

Someone asked me that before i told the person i commented before the op uploaded the pics.
Re: Asisat Oshoala Nominated For BBC world Footballer Of The Year by skondo09(m): 8:57pm On Apr 27, 2015
irunoobo:
[size=18pt] undecided

iruobo, lwkmd bt i no go die
Re: Asisat Oshoala Nominated For BBC world Footballer Of The Year by skondo09(m): 9:00pm On Apr 27, 2015
MrBasketball:

U know some ops sometimes, they delay to upload the pics sometimes.

Someone asked me that before i told the person i commented before the op uploaded the pics.

i was xpectin abuse, i respct ur sense of humour, tnks n no vex
Re: Asisat Oshoala Nominated For BBC world Footballer Of The Year by daveP(m): 2:37pm On Apr 30, 2015
bigblangston:
Hi dave!!! Never knew u re also into football too.I will definitely vote for d girl
in guys don show interest in sports, who will? Where is ronke o. Lovelyronke!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Okocha: Missing Out On CAF POTY Award My Biggest Regret / Guardiola Blasts Critics Who Claim It’s Unfair To Award Messi The Ballon D’or / Ashley Young Returns To Aston Villa On Free Transfer From Internazionale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.