Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,072 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

Should I Runaway? Am only 27: She Have 3 Children & 2 Grandkids & She Lied - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Should I Runaway? Am only 27: She Have 3 Children & 2 Grandkids & She Lied (394 Views)

Grandkids Or No Mother's Blessings / Raising Compliant And Defiant Children (2) / Girl Exposed After She Posed With Minister's House & Lied It's Her Father's Own (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Runaway? Am only 27: She Have 3 Children & 2 Grandkids & She Lied by morereb10: 7:21pm On Apr 26, 2015
Exlink Lodge Fan Story and Advice is Needed.

My name is Bob and am from Enugu State.
I met a lady who is about 43 years old and am only 27 years old. She is big and I am a slim type of guy. I really love everything about her and regardless of the age difference, my intention is to make her my wife.

She introduced me to her son and he is almot 21years old and he is a nice guy and all that. in fact I love her more cuz I liked his son so much. very jovial and well mannered. All have been going well and I have also intruduced her to my parents and they had no problem with her even though my mum joked that she need to reduce cuz she is fat.

I was relieved when everything is going as plannned until I dreamt one day and someone told me in the dream that she is hidding something from me. when I confronted her she denied it and I had the dream again for upto 5 times.

I was now damn serious and ask her to tell.me what it is. but before that, I have beem living with her. am still a fresh graduate without a job and am staying with a woman who is old enogh to be my mother, I thought that is the best I can do for myself now since she is well to do and a nice person to be with.

to cut the long story shot, I have been living with her and two other girls whom she told me is her causins. the two girls because of their foolishness, both of them got pregnant for different men that can't even takia of them. And my friends, I became a father overnight. had to nurse their babies because the gave birth in our house.

Anyway, after confronting her again regarding my dreams, she now told me that the two girls are her daughters. Damn. I didn't know what to do again. I have beem with her for almot 3 years and living her feels like bitrayal or is it still because I don't have a job? I don't even understand myself anymore.

I even hide it from my parents and also agreed for a traditional wedding which we have done already. is anything wrong with me? she can even give me a child for 5 years now. each time she gets pregnant, it would last a week or 2 weeks it will become miscariage.

each time I get fustrated and get angry she will make comments like, she will make sure my life is useless if I ever leave her, that my life will become a sorry life. she will even say after I wasted her time that I want to leave. who is wasting who's time my brodas? I don't know what to do.

To.make the matter worst, I can't even look for job cuz she considers it an insult to her personality. she will always ask me how much are they going to.pay u? I don't want. my man working under one oga, all sorts of things. And my brother, if we go.out together, they will call her my mum and call.me his son. am.fade up and I have no were to go.

She didn't only have 3 children, she now have two grand children and the 3 children she had is from different fathers. I think am under a spell. I don't know what to do.
Please don't advice me guys tell me what to do. am not only confused, am derainged.
Re: Should I Runaway? Am only 27: She Have 3 Children & 2 Grandkids & She Lied by Basildvalour(m): 7:29pm On Apr 26, 2015
You truly are confused

Go and re-examine your life, probably seek spiritual counselling
Re: Should I Runaway? Am only 27: She Have 3 Children & 2 Grandkids & She Lied by huhmuhyehmi(m): 8:14pm On Apr 26, 2015

Re: Should I Runaway? Am only 27: She Have 3 Children & 2 Grandkids & She Lied by akunjohn(m): 8:25pm On Apr 26, 2015
Na original madness be dis o,u dey stay with ur mama and u dey complain,na money ritual dem go take u do last!.

(1) (Reply)

Sheik Musa Chief Imam Of National Mosque Just Pass Away / Someone Wants To Borrow His O'level Result. / Scientists Reveal The Real Colours Of That Viral Stripped Dress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.