Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,283 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:40 AM

Someone Wants To Borrow His O'level Result. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Someone Wants To Borrow His O'level Result. (396 Views)

How To Borrow Mega Byte [MB] From Mtn / Guy Who Used To Borrow In School Is A Pilot Now / The Moment Okorocha Get Green Light From FG To Borrow #20bn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Someone Wants To Borrow His O'level Result. by amzee(m): 11:59pm On May 02, 2015
Please advice my friend.

He met a friend of the same name on
Facebook where he sent a friend request to him and he
accepted him.
They began to chat as
friends and the next thing he requested was
my friend's O'level result...saying he has written
jamb for several times and he has not
been given admission due to the
deficiency he have on his result.
So he's
now begging my friend to give him his result
since their names are the same to
complete the registration.

Should he
give him
Re: Someone Wants To Borrow His O'level Result. by 42n8dzydoo(m): 12:02am On May 03, 2015
Hmmmmmmm
Re: Someone Wants To Borrow His O'level Result. by 42n8dzydoo(m): 12:03am On May 03, 2015
Does the real owner have no use for the certificate? Cos two heads cant use the same result with the same certificate no.

1 Like

Re: Someone Wants To Borrow His O'level Result. by Behira(f): 12:30am On May 03, 2015
undecided Funny but I forgot to Laff.
Re: Someone Wants To Borrow His O'level Result. by Doclight(m): 1:58am On May 03, 2015
GO AHEAD! IF U REALLY WANNA HELP, BUT BOTH OF DEM MUST NT USE IT THE SAME YEAR. AND ALSO, D OTHER GUY MUST GET HIS O'LEVELS COMPLETE B4 ANY OF U GRADUATES!
Re: Someone Wants To Borrow His O'level Result. by tpiadotcom: 3:17am On May 03, 2015
What's his own result?
Re: Someone Wants To Borrow His O'level Result. by amzee(m): 5:47am On May 03, 2015
[quote author=42n8dzydoo post=33361638]Does the real owner have no use for the certificate? Cos two heads cant use the same result with the same certificate no.
The ownner is not using it for now.

(1) (Reply)

Tribute To A Fallen Hero / '50 Shades Of Fuel...' The Internet Is Agog With The Hashtag #replaceamoviewithf / Nigerians Won’t Regret Electing Me, Says Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.