Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,595 members, 7,816,469 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:37 AM

Urgent Help With Google Adsense - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Urgent Help With Google Adsense (374 Views)

Make $50 Daily With Google Adsense. Here / How To Get Tons Of FREE Traffic To Your Website With Google Traffic Pump System / Why You Should Not Use Google Adsense On Your Blog. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Help With Google Adsense by Tvaddict: 7:49pm On Apr 26, 2015
Hello webmasters, I just bought an adsense account ..I think the former owner have collected money with it via check. I want to add my own payment details (wire transfer). should i delete his own former payment profile and add mine. Hope i wont get banned oo, because someone said i have to update one tax stuff like that.

Please i need you guys to educate me . Thanks
Re: Urgent Help With Google Adsense by Nobody: 7:16am On Apr 27, 2015
They will ban you no matter what! Ones the payment details is changed!

Disadvantage of buying an active account

(1) (Reply)

Software That Fits You / All Important Person Pls Enter Here / Web Design Training @agbor 4 N3000 Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.