Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,695 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:56 PM

Ladies In The House Please Help Me!!!!! - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Ladies In The House Please Help Me!!!!! (1027 Views)

11 Most Beautiful Ankara Short Dresses For Ladies In 2017 (pics) / Best of African Perfect Curves Ladies In Their Hot Fashion Styles PHOTOS / Girls What Would You Do If You Met These Ladies In A Lonely Path? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies In The House Please Help Me!!!!! by Daniel058(m): 8:30pm On Apr 26, 2015
I was given assignment by a S. A lady, who sells this hair booster, to find out how much it is sold here in Nigeria, PRECISEly LAGOS.. This is very very very very important to me.... Help me biko..

Re: Ladies In The House Please Help Me!!!!! by enebelle: 8:58pm On Apr 26, 2015
So what is your question exactly? Do you want to ask the quality of the product or how much you should charge her for it? www.ladybugbyene..com
Re: Ladies In The House Please Help Me!!!!! by Empressgifted(f): 9:06pm On Apr 26, 2015
I've used it once but i don't really recall how much I bought it, it's not upto 500 naira though.
Re: Ladies In The House Please Help Me!!!!! by sallyopy(f): 9:11pm On Apr 26, 2015
S.A product is not acceptable here in my country any more, tell her to sell her product in her country.

1 Like

Re: Ladies In The House Please Help Me!!!!! by Daniel058(m): 7:20am On Apr 27, 2015
sallyopy:
S.A product is not acceptable here in my country any more, tell her to sell her product in her country.
sign of xenophobia... lol
Re: Ladies In The House Please Help Me!!!!! by Daniel058(m): 7:24am On Apr 27, 2015
Empressgifted:
I've used it once but i don't really recall how much I bought it, it's not upto 500 naira though.
how I wish u still recalls.....
Re: Ladies In The House Please Help Me!!!!! by Daniel058(m): 7:27am On Apr 27, 2015
enebelle:
So what is your question exactly? Do you want to ask the quality of the product or how much you should charge her for it? www.ladybugbyene..com
seems u replied without reading.. I mean""HOW MUCH IS IT SOLD""....waiting to hear back from u..
Re: Ladies In The House Please Help Me!!!!! by Jennydoris(f): 8:39pm On Apr 27, 2015
It's 250 Naira. Very cheap but works wonders.

1 Like

Re: Ladies In The House Please Help Me!!!!! by enebelle: 10:17pm On Apr 27, 2015
Oh seen. Don't need to type in caps tho. Don't know how much it is sold for. Enter market, You can't go wrong
Daniel058:
seems u replied without reading.. I mean""HOW MUCH IS IT SOLD""....waiting to hear back from u..
Re: Ladies In The House Please Help Me!!!!! by Daniel058(m): 7:38am On Apr 28, 2015
enebelle:
Oh seen. Don't need to type in caps tho. Don't know how much it is sold for. Enter market, You can't go wrong
thank you

(1) (Reply)

Have Your Say: Can Men Really Stop Their Women From Bleaching Their Skin? / FINARIK DESIGNERS / Wholesale Plain Grey Flannel Shirt Manufacturer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.