Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,062 members, 7,814,658 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:04 PM

Sign In Here If You Beleive In The Country Nigeria. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sign In Here If You Beleive In The Country Nigeria. (1817 Views)

Why Nigerian Afraid Of Looters And Didn't Beleive In Recover Of Looted Fund? / Video: OMG!! You Wont Beleive The Deal Osibanjo Made If Buhari Wins / Why I Beleive Nigeria Will Not Exit 2015 Mark My Word (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sign In Here If You Beleive In The Country Nigeria. by BOSS6: 7:17pm On Feb 02, 2009
No haters, no hatings, no preacher of doom and gloom. just say why you think Nigeria is a great country. Naija for life.

For me, Naija for ever. Lets share a legacy for others to follow, lets share why it is not only gloom and doom in Nigeria.
Re: Sign In Here If You Beleive In The Country Nigeria. by dalaman: 7:28pm On Feb 02, 2009
Nice of you to have a strong belief in the country.
Re: Sign In Here If You Beleive In The Country Nigeria. by mustafar1: 7:29pm On Feb 02, 2009
i believe in nigeria but its leaders make me sick to me stomach and its people refuse to wake up.
Re: Sign In Here If You Beleive In The Country Nigeria. by asha80(m): 7:34pm On Feb 02, 2009
* Becomerich is lurking at the corner waiting to strike *
Re: Sign In Here If You Beleive In The Country Nigeria. by oderemo(m): 7:37pm On Feb 02, 2009
nigeria plc.
Re: Sign In Here If You Beleive In The Country Nigeria. by BOSS7: 7:38pm On Feb 02, 2009
Nigeria i laugh dumb numskulls___[b]i laugh[/b]
Re: Sign In Here If You Beleive In The Country Nigeria. by Busybody2(f): 7:48pm On Feb 02, 2009

[size=14pt]NATIONAL ANTHEM[/size]

ARISE OH COMPATRIOTS
NIGERIA CALLS, OBEY
TO SERVE OUR FATHERS LAND
IN LOVE AND STRENGTH AND FAITH
THE LABOUR OF OUR HEROES PAST
SHALL NEVER BE IN VAIN . . .

OH GOD OF CREATION
DIRECT OUR NOBLE CAUSE
GUIDE OUR LEADERS RIGHT
HELP OUR YOUTH THE TRUTH TO KNOW

IN LOVE AND HONESTY TO GROW
AND LIVE IN JUST AND TRUTH
GREAT LOFTY HEIGHT ATTAIN
TO BUILD A NATION WHERE PEACE AND JUSTICE REIGN

Re: Sign In Here If You Beleive In The Country Nigeria. by huxley(m): 7:50pm On Feb 02, 2009
What does "believing in Nigeria"  mean?  Has Nigerian become a deity?    Have you got doubts about the existence of Nigeria?
Re: Sign In Here If You Beleive In The Country Nigeria. by jamace(m): 7:51pm On Feb 02, 2009
I believe in Nigeria. It is a matter of time cool.
Re: Sign In Here If You Beleive In The Country Nigeria. by Busybody2(f): 7:52pm On Feb 02, 2009
huxley:

What does "believing in Nigeria" mean? Has Nigerian become a deity? Have you got doubts about the existence of Nigeria?

Please tell me you are joking shocked
Re: Sign In Here If You Beleive In The Country Nigeria. by BOSS7: 7:57pm On Feb 02, 2009
Busy_body:

If you really want t know why that queston then you need to read all his posts. That's actually i_laugh trying to mimick my username. Try and read his past posts to get into his mindset then you'll realise he's doing that to rally support for his lost cause.

cheesy
Re: Sign In Here If You Beleive In The Country Nigeria. by huxley(m): 8:02pm On Feb 02, 2009
Busy_body:

It is not clear exactly what I mean? What does believing in a country mean?
Re: Sign In Here If You Beleive In The Country Nigeria. by oderemo(m): 8:04pm On Feb 02, 2009
i wonder myself.
Re: Sign In Here If You Beleive In The Country Nigeria. by cre8tivity(f): 8:33pm On Feb 02, 2009
For me, Naija for ever. Lets share a legacy for others to follow, lets share why it is not only gloom and doom in Nigeria.
my sweet boss: thank you for this nice topic. it is very refreshing to see something different for a change.
without any question, nigeria for life. this is my country, it is far from being perfect, but yet it is truly lovely. with positive mind, commited group of people, this country will be untouchable. we have the money, we have the people and we have the name all around the world. very soon nigeria will rise up once again.
my one and only country, the sweetest country on earth, the only country that has tons of neighborhoods with up to £5 million houses, that are surounded with muddy irregular roads. i love it.
Re: Sign In Here If You Beleive In The Country Nigeria. by huxley(m): 8:46pm On Feb 02, 2009
Well, Nigeria today is in a sorry state and only the deluded would deny that. That is not to say there is no hope of redeeming the country but such redepmtion is at least 200 years in the future. To live in Nigeria today one needs great tolerance and a pretty insensitive bullshit detector. Otherwise, how would you cope with;

1) The venal local and nation polical leaders
2) Intertribal and religious conflicts
3) The rampant spread of religious irrationalism, witchcraft, superstition and downright idiocy in civil live
4) 419ism
5) The stench from carbage, human waste, etc littering public places
6) Little or no public medical system and the rampant drug conterfeiting system
7) Broken public infrastructure like electricity supply
cool Civil disorder and criminality
9) Tenth rate education system

etc, etc.

If you can tolerate all of this, then I think you would find Nigeria a great place to live in.
Re: Sign In Here If You Beleive In The Country Nigeria. by BOSS6: 8:49pm On Feb 02, 2009
@Huxley

Great post. But we were born into this same delapidated structure and system, does that mean we should abandon it now?
Re: Sign In Here If You Beleive In The Country Nigeria. by bawomolo(m): 8:53pm On Feb 02, 2009
.B.O.S.S.:

@Huxley

Great post. But we were born into this same delapidated structure and system, does that mean we should abandon it now?

you need help if you need to be told to abandon something that is delapidated.
Re: Sign In Here If You Beleive In The Country Nigeria. by Kobojunkie: 8:54pm On Feb 02, 2009
roflmao!!
Re: Sign In Here If You Beleive In The Country Nigeria. by BOSS7: 8:58pm On Feb 02, 2009
.B.O.S.S.:

@Huxley

RETARD of the highest order.
Re: Sign In Here If You Beleive In The Country Nigeria. by huxley(m): 9:00pm On Feb 02, 2009
.B.O.S.S.:

@Huxley

The first step in addressing the problems is recognising them.  To pretend that these don't exist is not to address the problems.  That is why I asked "What does believe in Nigeria  mean?"  Should you suspend your belief but be hopeful  or  should you believe is a practical disfunctional state?
Re: Sign In Here If You Beleive In The Country Nigeria. by Kobojunkie: 9:02pm On Feb 02, 2009
huxley:

The first step in addressing the problems is recognising them. To pretend that these don't exist is not to address the problems. That is why I asked "What does believe in Nigeria mean?" Should you suspend your belief but be hopeful or should you believe is a practical disfunctional state?

ECHO!!!!
Re: Sign In Here If You Beleive In The Country Nigeria. by Hauwa1: 9:02pm On Feb 02, 2009
nigeria we hail thee
our own dear native land
though tribe and tongue
may difer in brother hold we stand
nigeria all proud to serve
our soveign mother abi fatherland

na so i read am ooo i know know

i pledge to niaja my country
to be faithful loyal and honest??
to serve naija with all my heart
to defend her unity
and uphold her honor and glory
so helep me God

ummmmm

Singing God bless America

pwew!! that was weird
Re: Sign In Here If You Beleive In The Country Nigeria. by BOSS7: 9:04pm On Feb 02, 2009
na so i read am ooo i know know

i pledge to niaja my country
to be unfaithful, disloyal and dishonest??
to serve naija with none of my heart
to no defend her unity
and never uphold her honor and glory
so helep me God

HOW ABOUT THAT?
Re: Sign In Here If You Beleive In The Country Nigeria. by cre8tivity(f): 9:21pm On Feb 02, 2009
they should try:

i pledge to nigeria my other country
to be negative, ridiculous and dishonest
to criticize nigeria with all my strenght and soul
to disown her unity at all time
and to stay away from her as much as possible
so help them God.
Re: Sign In Here If You Beleive In The Country Nigeria. by BOSS7: 9:28pm On Feb 02, 2009
Verse 1
I withdraw my pledge to Nigeria my country
to be faithful, loyal and dishonest
to serve nigeria with all my strenght and soul
to defend her unity
and uphold her honour and glory
so help me God.

Verse 2
I pledge to Nigeria my country
To be faithful, loyal and honest like my hero James Ibori
To defend her unity though Obj desn't care
and uphold her honour and glory just like Fani Kayode
So help me God.
Re: Sign In Here If You Beleive In The Country Nigeria. by Becomrrich: 9:40pm On Feb 02, 2009
half of the name are the same people. which nigeria do they believe. how can one person log on with different name claiming he believe in nigeria. this is a website that when i posted the true satellite picture of nigeria. the owner deleted it so that people would not see it. it tell you about what is going. And jarus, i know who you are. do you want to see how jail look likes. and do you know what they call FBI. ? You know what I mean.
Re: Sign In Here If You Beleive In The Country Nigeria. by bindex(m): 9:47pm On Feb 02, 2009
The leaders of Nigeria do not believe in Nigeria so why should the people believe in it when most of the people that set up policies that affect every body and the way the country is suppose to move clearly do not believe in the country? All their children are studying abroad, when they fall sick they go abroad for treatment, shopping etc. I don't believe in Nigeria as it presently is.
Re: Sign In Here If You Beleive In The Country Nigeria. by asha80(m): 10:02pm On Feb 02, 2009
I talk am say Becomerich go soon strke grin
Re: Sign In Here If You Beleive In The Country Nigeria. by udezue(m): 10:03pm On Feb 02, 2009
Nigeria is the Giant Banana Republic of Africa. YAY!!!!!!! grin
Re: Sign In Here If You Beleive In The Country Nigeria. by jensinmi(m): 10:09pm On Feb 02, 2009
@ Becomrrich

My man. How can I get a glimpse at that photo?
Re: Sign In Here If You Beleive In The Country Nigeria. by Nobody: 10:24pm On Feb 02, 2009
nigeria is not a nation! rather different nations make up nigeria, now just imagine the french, germans, italians and the slavs etc making up one country, imagine the chaos, you get what i mean? i wish to be patriotic but my friends it is a waste of time, because as long as the different nation, who make up nigeria, see this great country differently to some it is their cash cow, to some an avenue to justify retardness and backwardness, and to some an avenue to show smartness in their stupidness, it can never come out of the doldrum, it currently is. i love nigeria and it,s people, but as long as they have different agendas, we will keep loving it untill it fades into nothingness, my brother that is the reality and no amount of patriotism can change that. sorry o.
Re: Sign In Here If You Beleive In The Country Nigeria. by multebrain(m): 11:01am On Feb 03, 2009
half of the name are the same people. which nigeria do they believe. how can one person log on with different name claiming he believe in nigeria. this is a website that when i posted the true satellite picture of nigeria. the owner deleted it so that people would not see it. it tell you about what is going. And jarus, i know who you are. do you want to see how jail look likes. and do you know what they call FBI. ? You know what I mean.

SEND ME THE TRUE SATELLITE OF NIGERIA PRIVATELLY SEND IT TO MY EMIAL multebrain@yahoo.com

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Is Nigeria So, So Blessed? / Nigerian Who Disgraced Us Abroad (2): The Case Of Professor Mark, DVC. / The End Of Cheap China: What Do Soaring Chinese Wages Mean:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.