Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,099 members, 7,814,862 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:12 PM

Sign In Here If You Beleive In The Country Nigeria. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sign In Here If You Beleive In The Country Nigeria. (1818 Views)

Why Nigerian Afraid Of Looters And Didn't Beleive In Recover Of Looted Fund? / Video: OMG!! You Wont Beleive The Deal Osibanjo Made If Buhari Wins / Why I Beleive Nigeria Will Not Exit 2015 Mark My Word (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sign In Here If You Beleive In The Country Nigeria. by blacksta(m): 11:12am On Feb 03, 2009
I withhold my signature - so at poster - U CAN SHOVE IT (i_laugh)
Re: Sign In Here If You Beleive In The Country Nigeria. by superboi(m): 11:13am On Feb 03, 2009
TO BE FAITHFUL LOYAL AND HONEST: TO be sincere and faithful nigeria my dear mama's country, you look like shit i ain't proud of you presently, wake up and clean ur mess.
Re: Sign In Here If You Beleive In The Country Nigeria. by meexteriox(m): 11:24am On Feb 03, 2009
The question really is: Do we really have a choice, since we find ourselves ''inside Naija''?
Re: Sign In Here If You Beleive In The Country Nigeria. by sashbaby(f): 11:25am On Feb 03, 2009
give our motherland a break.with all your insults she fit collapse one day.anyway with the bad leaders things aint looking good
Re: Sign In Here If You Beleive In The Country Nigeria. by CrudeOil2(m): 1:38pm On Feb 03, 2009
Believe in Nigeria at your peril.
Re: Sign In Here If You Beleive In The Country Nigeria. by asha80(m): 3:55pm On Feb 03, 2009
Believe in nigeria at your peril

shocked sad True statement
Re: Sign In Here If You Beleive In The Country Nigeria. by BOSS7: 6:26pm On Feb 03, 2009
blacksta:

So you knew i_laugh is a joker all along. Kudos to you.

grin
Re: Sign In Here If You Beleive In The Country Nigeria. by Nobody: 7:48pm On Feb 03, 2009
That's actually i_laugh trying to mimick my username. Try and read his past posts to get into his mindset then you'll realise he's doing that to rally support for his lost cause.

Its now very clear that these "i love nigeria more than my mama" are; fraudstars, thugs, bullies, insincere and corrupt. Very typical of most nigerians. Otherwise, why would one of them by name i_laugh fraudulently impersonate a law abiding nigerian; B.O.S.S to display malicious comments in internet medias?
Re: Sign In Here If You Beleive In The Country Nigeria. by BOSS7: 7:57pm On Feb 03, 2009
nuzo:

Its now very clear that these "i love nigeria more than my mama" are; fraudstars, thugs, bullies, insincere and corrupt. Very typical of most nigerians. Otherwise, why would one of them by name i_laugh fraudulently impersonate a law abiding nigerian; B.O.S.S to display malicious comments in internet medias?
Only if the moderators here are active,this site (Nairaland) would be better. Not only that, he (i_laugh) also created a username for Kobojunkie -http://www.sandoka.com/Kobojunkie and hence one of his posts "asking people to type Kobojunkie onto google". He (i_laugh) is a fraud but it doesn't bother me.
Re: Sign In Here If You Beleive In The Country Nigeria. by BOSS6: 10:55am On Feb 04, 2009
some people's brain is mitch matched in slime dunk that is refusing to go away.
Re: Sign In Here If You Beleive In The Country Nigeria. by Nobody: 7:46am On Feb 05, 2009
Nigeria is the best country on earth. People just can't see it. What makes it best is that I can jump into a river in without the cops waiting for me to come out. What makes Nigeria interesting is that, anyone is welcome. What makes Nigeria interesting is the diversity and so many things to learn from other people. Nigeria's potential is set to create a civilization.
Re: Sign In Here If You Beleive In The Country Nigeria. by K0bojunkie: 7:49am On Feb 05, 2009
blacksta:

idiot.
Re: Sign In Here If You Beleive In The Country Nigeria. by asha80(m): 9:29am On Feb 05, 2009
Nigeria is the best country on earth. People just can't see it. What makes it best is that I can jump into a river in without the cops waiting for me to come out. What makes Nigeria interesting is that, anyone is welcome. What makes Nigeria interesting is the diversity and so many things to learn from other people. Nigeria's potential is set to create a civilization.

Everytime potential.When will it become 'kinetic'?

Kobojunkie you have been impersonated by i_laugh (k0bojunkie)
Re: Sign In Here If You Beleive In The Country Nigeria. by Kobojunkie: 2:29pm On Feb 05, 2009
asha 80:

I am thinking the dude is neurotic!! Roflmao!!
Re: Sign In Here If You Beleive In The Country Nigeria. by mustafar1: 3:05pm On Feb 05, 2009
KOBO and BOSS have been cloned within a few days time frame. this is serious business.
Re: Sign In Here If You Beleive In The Country Nigeria. by Nobody: 1:33am On Feb 06, 2009
asha 80:

Asha na wao! You follow me come this post again? Anyway, I still believe in Nigeria even though I share her with some folks.
Re: Sign In Here If You Beleive In The Country Nigeria. by Kobojunkie: 1:36am On Feb 06, 2009
9jaganja:

Asha na wao! You follow me come this post again? Anyway, I still believe in Nigeria even though I share her with some folks.
BULL!
Re: Sign In Here If You Beleive In The Country Nigeria. by Nnenna1(f): 4:22am On Feb 06, 2009
The rate at which threads like this are recycled is amazing. Oh, we Nigerians! grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Anambra Relaunches Bakassi Boys! / EFCC Recovers N115b From Bank Debtors – The Nation / Vincent Ogbulafor, Pdp Chairman, In Nysc Scandal - Breaking News

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.