Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,229 members, 7,867,597 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 07:18 PM

Top 12 Corruption Cases In Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Top 12 Corruption Cases In Nigeria (33186 Views)

How EFCC Can Win Corruption Cases In Court – Obasanjo / FG To Reopen 30 Ex-Governors' Corruption Cases / Top Twelve Corruption Cases In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 12 Corruption Cases In Nigeria by obi4eze(m): 11:03am On Apr 27, 2015
shachris03:
99% of these cases took place during our hero GEJ era.

GEJ our hero. idi Amin our God father.
grin grin grin
Temitemi their robot

2 Likes

Re: Top 12 Corruption Cases In Nigeria by tym92(m): 11:03am On Apr 27, 2015
may God elp us...
Re: Top 12 Corruption Cases In Nigeria by Ngasky(m): 11:05am On Apr 27, 2015
This is Nigeria of yesteryear. From 1 june 2015 all borders should be closed, and interpol should be alerted to facilitate the already runaway terrorist fugitives.
These demons are worst than Armed robbers or Terrorists. I dont think there is a name that qualifies these cocroaches

1 Like

Re: Top 12 Corruption Cases In Nigeria by dammytosh: 11:06am On Apr 27, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
What Buhari should be "revisiting" after being sworn in are: the confab report, the need for fiscal federalism, non-oil revenue generation, power generation, PIB, refineries, prevention of corruption and job creation. He shouldn't waste his time chasing the past. He would end up chasing ghosts.

Guess you are a beneficiary of the stolen stuffs.

He will chase you people down.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 12 Corruption Cases In Nigeria by wonlasewonimi: 11:06am On Apr 27, 2015
and they call this simpleton their hero?
Re: Top 12 Corruption Cases In Nigeria by preciousMI1(f): 11:07am On Apr 27, 2015
oops!!!!
million billions. .... naija get money oh..
Re: Top 12 Corruption Cases In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:08am On Apr 27, 2015
Illiterates. So Jonathan is now the judiciary arm now that he should just wake up and order the arrest of people.

When I say na military fit to rule Nigerians dem go say I dey talk.
Re: Top 12 Corruption Cases In Nigeria by Calebosko(m): 11:09am On Apr 27, 2015
fake list
Re: Top 12 Corruption Cases In Nigeria by Israel5(m): 11:10am On Apr 27, 2015
Tsk!
Re: Top 12 Corruption Cases In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:10am On Apr 27, 2015
Omg every money stolen is above millions billions...no people who stole maggie cox of poverty re killed while people who stole billions outta thy greed in thy mind re still alive with the swag
Re: Top 12 Corruption Cases In Nigeria by Horlufemi(m): 11:11am On Apr 27, 2015
rescueboat:
when it comes to music nigeria is the best
in africa, and we still hope to take over the
whole world, many artist has done songs
for the glo network, but this particuler glo
unlimited song is the best ever, paul hero
is an upcoming artist with huge potencial
to make it in the music history, now
nigeria can hope for a grammy in the
future coming,nigeria got talent indeed,
some people said
that we cant even make a good music, due
to the kind of songs our musicians are
droping everyday, so i proved them
wrong.
new hope for nigerian music,this is time
nigerian music is waiting for.nigeria got
talents for sure lets make
the glo network the
best in africa,download glo
unlimited ,artist
contact,paulheromusic@gmail.com.YOU
can port right now...Glo unlimited ....http://
www.datafilehost.com/d/a36dc0f9

glo is the worst network in Nigeria when it come to network quality.
Re: Top 12 Corruption Cases In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:16am On Apr 27, 2015
tomorrow they will say that Igbos like money
Re: Top 12 Corruption Cases In Nigeria by KHAYGOLD(m): 11:17am On Apr 27, 2015
anonimi:

including

- Abacha is not a thief
- PTF scandal?
- Lagos light rail uncompleted after $1 billion World Bank loan spent?
- Port Harcourt light rail uncompleted after undisclosed billions spent?

This ur statement has said it all that you are IGBO. You've all made the world known that you are biased in ur judgement, you are narcissistic and you are also anti-democracy. Quote me and read no reply from me.
Re: Top 12 Corruption Cases In Nigeria by dougivilla(m): 11:17am On Apr 27, 2015
How cay you call these small small money top 12 for naija, abi na for GEJ regime them born you?

Anyway, while we are at this, let us also remember:

$12 Bn Oil wind fall
$2.5 Bn PTF missing funds
Halliburton Scandal
Turn Around Maintenance
Siemens Scandal
=N=300Bn Road contract to Anthony Anenih
Light rail and Mono rail of Fashola & Amaechi

On 16 May, 13 days to the end of his tenure, Obasanjo announced to the Federal Executive Council, FEC, the award of contracts worth N756 billion. That proposal sailed through the council like a greased pig in a slaughter house. As Frank Nweke, then minister of Information, explained, N70 billion of this would be for the resuscitation of textile industries in Nigeria; N58.6 billion for the second Niger Bridge; its maintenance was to gulp N42 billion. The companies to execute the projects were not named.

Three days earlier, FEC, approved N16.53 billion port harbours reconstruction in Lagos; N20 billion, expansion of the Lagos airport; N4.8 billion, building of the Securities and Exchange Commission, SEC, permanent accommodation; and N1.39 billion for the Ministry of Defence’s permanent residence for participants of War College Training Course in Abuja; N1.4 billion, conversion of steam and head for the power plants; N47.4 billion, conversion of the Alaoji Power Plant to double circuit; N3.5 billion for procurement and repair of two boilers at the Egbin Power Station in Lagos and N233 million was for fixing the Agege-Lagos Road.

THE ENTIRE MONEY WAS EMBEZZLED!

More to come

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Top 12 Corruption Cases In Nigeria by Aroh48(m): 11:24am On Apr 27, 2015
LordMecuzy:
The way Jonathan handled all these issues no doubt made him to looses his re-election bid...

Jonathan was too quiet over corruption to a fault, well I believe he has learnt his lessons... Nigerians are becoming wiser day by day....

If Buhari fails to deliver during his tenure in 2009 we will vote him out as well...

No Pardon for Incompetent Leaders..... Boys they vex
Bro,APC is a devilish party,it won't be easy to vote them out.
Re: Top 12 Corruption Cases In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:24am On Apr 27, 2015
some people want/expect GMB to ignore all these scams and move on. No serious government would ever do that, he would definitely visit some, most likely the most feasible ones. These people aren't bigger than Nigeria, some of them has got to kiss their as*es

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top 12 Corruption Cases In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:26am On Apr 27, 2015
some people want/expect GMB to ignore all these scams and move on. No serious government would ever do that, he would definitely visit some, most likely the most feasible ones. These people aren't bigger than Nigeria, some of them has got to kiss their as*es..
Re: Top 12 Corruption Cases In Nigeria by tym92(m): 11:26am On Apr 27, 2015
Calebosko:
fake list
birds of a feather....

Ole of d highest other....
Re: Top 12 Corruption Cases In Nigeria by anonimi: 11:27am On Apr 27, 2015
KHAYGOLD:
This ur statement has said it all that you are IGBO. You've all made the world known that you are biased in ur judgement, you are narcissistic and you are also anti-democracy. Quote me and read no reply from me.

So only Igbos are fair in democracy for equitable treatment

You are a joker, surely grin grin
Re: Top 12 Corruption Cases In Nigeria by buJu234: 11:28am On Apr 27, 2015
while i blame Jonathan for all these; i will also thank him for the freedom of information bill that he sign.

because without this bill we wouldnt have known abt all these scams.
Re: Top 12 Corruption Cases In Nigeria by Brugo(m): 11:30am On Apr 27, 2015
cool

You guys don't know that stealing is not corruption. Case closed.

I am calm as Nigeria is getting broke by the day because of embezzlement. Once Buhari is sworn in he would need a lot of fund to run his government. He'd have to visit these cases or borrow from the world bank. I believe borrowing will not be in his dictionary for now.

Trillions could be recovered.

Re: Top 12 Corruption Cases In Nigeria by Zico5(m): 11:34am On Apr 27, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
What Buhari should be "revisiting" after being sworn in are: the confab report, the need for fiscal federalism, non-oil revenue generation, power generation, PIB, refineries, prevention of corruption and job creation. He shouldn't waste his time chasing the past. He would end up chasing ghosts.
I wonder which kind of animals we are living with in this country. I don't blame u, ur profile name shows it all. God in his infinite mercy will punish u and ur generation for ur insensitivity.

1 Like

Re: Top 12 Corruption Cases In Nigeria by calyb247(m): 11:36am On Apr 27, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
b

He can comfortably visit the issues you have metioned here - which i also believe are more important - and also 'comfortably' address the corruption issues as well... Am i wrong?

1 Like

Re: Top 12 Corruption Cases In Nigeria by Sibrah: 11:38am On Apr 27, 2015
Bihari is our best bet to go after those indicted speedily. Others just promise.
Re: Top 12 Corruption Cases In Nigeria by anwe: 11:38am On Apr 27, 2015
lopsided ! how about cases tried by American government and people sent to jail. how about oil block allocations ?
Re: Top 12 Corruption Cases In Nigeria by anwe: 11:41am On Apr 27, 2015
Jona our best President ever
Re: Top 12 Corruption Cases In Nigeria by stayblack: 11:43am On Apr 27, 2015
20 TRIIIILON DOLLAR STOLEN FROM THE B..TH CALLED NAIJA ..1960 TO THIS MIN. cool cool
Re: Top 12 Corruption Cases In Nigeria by Rexnegro(m): 11:44am On Apr 27, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
I disagree with u on dis bro...those cases and many more need to re-visited... We can't be fooled anymore in dis con3..Gej was n still a bastard as far am concern for allowing these huge corruption cases to die or lay low just like that. People shouldn't be deceived by gej gentle look...u speak like ur dad or uncle has a case too hence the no need for buhari to re-visited the cases since u re chopping out of it. Bro buhari is stiff minded fellow he won't be divided if he has to re-visited the cases while trying to fix naija.

2 Likes

Re: Top 12 Corruption Cases In Nigeria by laclass(m): 11:47am On Apr 27, 2015
Huh nawao
Re: Top 12 Corruption Cases In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:47am On Apr 27, 2015
skynelt1:
Get free tutorials on how to browse the internet for free, make money online, watch DSTV for free, send unlimited free sms, make free daytime call etc log on to w w w . n a i r a c l a s s . c o m / f o r u m
This guy is a scammer. He collects money from people only for him to refuse to pick his call thereafter. So beware. All the stuff on that site are all rubbish not real. BEWARE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top 12 Corruption Cases In Nigeria by galadima77(m): 11:48am On Apr 27, 2015
anonimi:

including

- Abacha is not a thief
- PTF scandal?
- Lagos light rail uncompleted after $1 billion World Bank loan spent?
- Port Harcourt light rail uncompleted after undisclosed billions spent?

mumu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tinubu Speaks On Buhari’s Victory / World Leaders Line Up Offers Of Presidential State Visits For PMB / Ibrahim Idris Appears Before Senate Panel Over Misau

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.