Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,409 members, 7,861,155 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:56 AM

Top 12 Corruption Cases In Nigeria - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Top 12 Corruption Cases In Nigeria (33181 Views)

How EFCC Can Win Corruption Cases In Court – Obasanjo / FG To Reopen 30 Ex-Governors' Corruption Cases / Top Twelve Corruption Cases In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 12 Corruption Cases In Nigeria by Ologunjude(m): 5:32pm On Apr 27, 2015
The minister of petroleum N10Billion private jet scam nko.
Re: Top 12 Corruption Cases In Nigeria by minwafor: 5:47pm On Apr 27, 2015
I think that the billions Timipyre Sylva, Amaechi, Isa Yuguda, Bukola Saraki, T.A Orji and co looted should be properly investigated and if found guilty, they should be punished accordingly.

2 Likes

Re: Top 12 Corruption Cases In Nigeria by tammie24: 6:01pm On Apr 27, 2015
belabela:
The people's general has been duly briefed. GEJ and his team are aware hence the May 28 handover date proposal.

Their Nigerian passports will be suspended and confisticated immediately making them stateless and unable to travel. Arrests will be made - SENDING A GREAT MESSAGE TO LOOTERS ACROSS THE NATION. Immunity clause removal bill will be sent to the national assembly which will raise the stake for incumbent governors.

That is your first 100 days of Buhari. grin grin grin grin grin grin

He go sweet pass fast and furious grin grin grin grin grin
dreamer
Re: Top 12 Corruption Cases In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:13pm On Apr 27, 2015
The 12 corruption cases in Nigeria are the 12 leprose fingers of Jonathan administration. So much baggage all all of them in Jona's time. If he had stayed another 4 years, he would crippled Nigeria. Too much for one person. Thank God he was shoved of by hurricane C H A N G E.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 12 Corruption Cases In Nigeria by KHAYGOLD(m): 6:22pm On Apr 27, 2015
frank043:

Please,mind your spelling.

NIGERIANISM
Re: Top 12 Corruption Cases In Nigeria by KHAYGOLD(m): 6:24pm On Apr 27, 2015
Jklue007:

Soaring in??

Did u understand me or not? The most important is understanding.
Re: Top 12 Corruption Cases In Nigeria by Objektive: 6:34pm On Apr 27, 2015
YOUR CERTIFICATE-LESS MOR.ON IS ABOUT TO BE INAUGURATED, I CANT WAIT TO STONE HIS EMPTYNESS

obi4eze:
When we say that GEJ is the most corrupt civilian President we have ever had some people think we are mincing words. And he expected me to vote him after 5 years of cluelessness and corruption. angry angry

I am happy I supported and still support General Buhari.

Re: Top 12 Corruption Cases In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:18pm On Apr 27, 2015
tammie24:
dreamer

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

he dey pain you ni? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

tickets still dey BA o grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Top 12 Corruption Cases In Nigeria by Sattie11212: 7:24pm On Apr 27, 2015
Did you forget 1. Nasir Elrufai's fct land scam, where he allocated govt to all his cronies. 2. What of OBJ's $160bln NIPP scam 3. What of Amaechi's mono rail scam 4. did u forget Farouk Lawal bribery case 5. What of Tinubu conversion of public assets to his personal estate etc.

1 Like

Re: Top 12 Corruption Cases In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:35pm On Apr 27, 2015
You forgot one of the most important case!!!

[size=28pt]

No. 13: Buhari Certificate Scam grin[/size]

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Boss Mustapha Got To Know About His Appointment As SGF Through Amaechi / Nigerian Air Force Jet "Accidentally" Bombs Kunkuna Village, Katsina / Buhari Approves Fuel Subsidy Removal For June 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.