Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,577 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:46 PM

Jay Z's Cousin At Mavin Headquarters, Lagos (Photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jay Z's Cousin At Mavin Headquarters, Lagos (Photo) (42773 Views)

P’square,Wizkid,Tiwa,Don Jazzy,Timaya,Others At Mavin Concert 2015(Video & Pics) / Tiwa Savage Sexy At Mavin Concert (photos) / Don Jazzy,Korede Bello And Asa Spotted At Mavin Record Headquarters(Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jay Z's Cousin At Mavin Headquarters, Lagos (Photo) by metorichmond(m): 10:42am On Apr 27, 2015
Which kind news be this, very irrelevant!

2 Likes

Re: Jay Z's Cousin At Mavin Headquarters, Lagos (Photo) by Tolubory(m): 10:42am On Apr 27, 2015
hatux:
Oops sorry, who's that girl with giraffe neck
You don't ' Abuse what can not Create!!!
Re: Jay Z's Cousin At Mavin Headquarters, Lagos (Photo) by coolzeal(m): 10:42am On Apr 27, 2015
Nigerians love Afro beat else she will have to sing in the USA only.
Re: Jay Z's Cousin At Mavin Headquarters, Lagos (Photo) by Ufranklin92(m): 10:44am On Apr 27, 2015
ok na
Re: Jay Z's Cousin At Mavin Headquarters, Lagos (Photo) by igbsam(m): 10:44am On Apr 27, 2015
na only don jazzy head I dey see.

most people never knew Don Jazzy co-worked on Beyoncé's Last Album.

If you don't know, you heard it from me first and its a fact
Re: Jay Z's Cousin At Mavin Headquarters, Lagos (Photo) by Jetjacky(m): 10:45am On Apr 27, 2015
hatux:
Oops sorry, who's that girl with giraffe neck
already made talent na em dem go find, why!!
Re: Jay Z's Cousin At Mavin Headquarters, Lagos (Photo) by ethylene: 10:46am On Apr 27, 2015
And why is this a Headline News? undecided

1 Like

Re: Jay Z's Cousin At Mavin Headquarters, Lagos (Photo) by Forwetinnah: 10:51am On Apr 27, 2015
So?? We are waiting for Buhari to start fulfilling his campaign promises and you're talking about JayZs worwor cousin?

1 Like

Re: Jay Z's Cousin At Mavin Headquarters, Lagos (Photo) by wazkinwao(m): 10:52am On Apr 27, 2015
shoro niyen

1 Like

Re: Jay Z's Cousin At Mavin Headquarters, Lagos (Photo) by Jaycool18(m): 10:53am On Apr 27, 2015
ilovecritics:

Really? I never knew.. OVERSABI.
it's cos you're dumb
Re: Jay Z's Cousin At Mavin Headquarters, Lagos (Photo) by PAINGAIN: 10:54am On Apr 27, 2015
They r coming to meet don jazzy not d other way round. Don j knows what he is doing, instead of selling urself,market urself and people will take notice and patronise u.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jay Z's Cousin At Mavin Headquarters, Lagos (Photo) by Nobody: 10:55am On Apr 27, 2015
Omo no be everybody when dey yankee fresh sha,that guy just dey like guard for ghana prison

1 Like

Re: Jay Z's Cousin At Mavin Headquarters, Lagos (Photo) by stayblack: 10:59am On Apr 27, 2015
TALENT INDEEEED grin >: grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Jay Z's Cousin At Mavin Headquarters, Lagos (Photo) by talk2riel: 10:59am On Apr 27, 2015
Are they related to Issa hayatou?

1 Like

Re: Jay Z's Cousin At Mavin Headquarters, Lagos (Photo) by XBLadez: 11:00am On Apr 27, 2015
By their LIPS you shall know them

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jay Z's Cousin At Mavin Headquarters, Lagos (Photo) by Nelrulez(m): 11:03am On Apr 27, 2015
I knew that girl will go places o. #teamDija
Re: Jay Z's Cousin At Mavin Headquarters, Lagos (Photo) by muyiserra1(m): 11:04am On Apr 27, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UOjjUJ81Xew
Niaja Dou in Barcelona... check it out faaji it live!
Re: Jay Z's Cousin At Mavin Headquarters, Lagos (Photo) by ilovecritics(m): 11:11am On Apr 27, 2015
Jaycool18:
it's cos you're dumb

Kids! Smh..

1 Like

Re: Jay Z's Cousin At Mavin Headquarters, Lagos (Photo) by Jeezuzpick(m): 11:34am On Apr 27, 2015
Bonapart:
Illuminati... looking for stars to of people to collect and lead them to hell... when devil give you with one hand, he takes with the other hand. What's the use of the money and fame that the devil brings: i tel you its destruction....
Don't quote me pls... just believe or forget

I need to quote you, Bro....

To let you know I agree.

Even Pastors and motivation speakers are jumping on the wagon now. Anyone with the potential to make the general population act in a particular way, leading to a change in societal norms is useful to those devils!

@All,

Beware who you make your role model or hero!

1 Like

Re: Jay Z's Cousin At Mavin Headquarters, Lagos (Photo) by Bonapart(m): 11:38am On Apr 27, 2015
Jeezuzpick:

I need to quote you, Bro....

To let you know I agree.

Even Pastors and motivation speakers are jumping on the wagon now. Anyone with the potential to make the general population act in a particular way, leading to a change in societal norms is useful to those devils!

@All,

Beware who you make your role model or hero!
role model ko column model ni....
Jesus is my role model
Re: Jay Z's Cousin At Mavin Headquarters, Lagos (Photo) by lordthree(m): 11:41am On Apr 27, 2015
but wait o Which talent dija get sef with her auto tune voice, abegi if anyone should be picked it should be seyi shey atleast she's marketable not this long necked girl
Re: Jay Z's Cousin At Mavin Headquarters, Lagos (Photo) by nosike3(m): 11:52am On Apr 27, 2015
What am I supposed to feel? undecided it's jay Z's fuvking cousin for fvck sake? angry I'm a distant cousin of Michael Jackson, second cousin to Whitney Houston, and first cousin to pasuma wonder!! But who gives a Fvck about me Nobody!!!! angry

1 Like

Re: Jay Z's Cousin At Mavin Headquarters, Lagos (Photo) by tellwisdom: 12:06pm On Apr 27, 2015
Na you den send come beg don jazzy on behalf of drank abi?? undecided
Re: Jay Z's Cousin At Mavin Headquarters, Lagos (Photo) by cescky(m): 12:15pm On Apr 27, 2015
Hmm
This don jazzy is a money magnet oo
Re: Jay Z's Cousin At Mavin Headquarters, Lagos (Photo) by Caseless: 12:22pm On Apr 27, 2015
jessiecah:
The cousin looks like he was into acting, his face is familiar..
he looks like denzel Washington or forest Whitaker to u? undecided
Re: Jay Z's Cousin At Mavin Headquarters, Lagos (Photo) by vone2000tolu: 12:24pm On Apr 27, 2015
GOOD..........
Re: Jay Z's Cousin At Mavin Headquarters, Lagos (Photo) by PAINGAIN: 12:28pm On Apr 27, 2015
Bonapart:
Illuminati... looking for stars to of people to collect and lead them to hell... when devil give you with one hand, he takes with the other hand. What's the use of the money and fame that the devil brings: i tel you its destruction....
ur type will not cease to amaze me. So anyone who is good at he/she does and stands out is illuminati right? Maybe all these people should b poor or average so that ur type(wretched ones) will b able to sleep at night. U better find something to do with ur life instead of labelling any successful person ILLUMINATI. Mtcheeew!

1 Like

Re: Jay Z's Cousin At Mavin Headquarters, Lagos (Photo) by ferhyntorlah(f): 12:38pm On Apr 27, 2015
Bonapart:
I agree with you 100%.

2 Likes

Re: Jay Z's Cousin At Mavin Headquarters, Lagos (Photo) by Bonapart(m): 12:43pm On Apr 27, 2015
PAINGAIN:
ur type will not cease to amaze me. So anyone who is good at he/she does and stands out is illuminati right? Maybe all these people should b poor or average so that ur type(wretched ones) will b able to sleep at night. U better find something to do with ur life instead of labelling any successful person ILLUMINATI. Mtcheeew!
i mercy you

1 Like

Re: Jay Z's Cousin At Mavin Headquarters, Lagos (Photo) by Kaycee24: 12:53pm On Apr 27, 2015
Jus say you want to Export your Illuminati fraternity to the shores of Nigeria period

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

RMD Poses With Olu Jacobs, His Wife, Their Son With His Wife & Their Baby / Zoro Smokes And Drinks To Celebrate Christmas (Photos) / Cook-A-Thon: Kenyan Cook, Maliha Mohammed, Surpasses Hilda Baci’s Record

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.