Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,240 members, 7,815,327 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:52 AM

Jay Z's Cousin At Mavin Headquarters, Lagos (Photo) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jay Z's Cousin At Mavin Headquarters, Lagos (Photo) (42771 Views)

P’square,Wizkid,Tiwa,Don Jazzy,Timaya,Others At Mavin Concert 2015(Video & Pics) / Tiwa Savage Sexy At Mavin Concert (photos) / Don Jazzy,Korede Bello And Asa Spotted At Mavin Record Headquarters(Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jay Z's Cousin At Mavin Headquarters, Lagos (Photo) by Rick9(m): 12:57pm On Apr 27, 2015
ok good I have seen it anyway am working on my Entertainment career join you guys soon.
Re: Jay Z's Cousin At Mavin Headquarters, Lagos (Photo) by Obijulius: 12:59pm On Apr 27, 2015
You need help.

Why not Tinubu or Obasanjo or the Useless Oba of Lagos.

Hate filled non-entity like you!!
lordthree:
but wait o Which talent dija get sef with her auto tune voice, abegi if anyone should be picked it should be seyi shey atleast she's marketable not this long necked girl
Re: Jay Z's Cousin At Mavin Headquarters, Lagos (Photo) by PAINGAIN: 2:11pm On Apr 27, 2015
Bonapart:
i mercy you
u too
Re: Jay Z's Cousin At Mavin Headquarters, Lagos (Photo) by lordthree(m): 2:32pm On Apr 27, 2015
Obijulius:
You need help.

Why not Tinubu or Obasanjo or the Useless Oba of Lagos.

Hate filled non-entity like you!!
you are very stupidd, fuvked up beast im entitled to my opinion so fuvk out of my mentions you starving imbecilee
Re: Jay Z's Cousin At Mavin Headquarters, Lagos (Photo) by pbs4real(m): 2:59pm On Apr 27, 2015
sinaj:
shud I bliv diz
ur choice 2 mk.
Re: Jay Z's Cousin At Mavin Headquarters, Lagos (Photo) by inspivate: 3:11pm On Apr 27, 2015
That guy doesn't look like a black American at all! His white shirt looks fake! My submission na frau*$*er.
Re: Jay Z's Cousin At Mavin Headquarters, Lagos (Photo) by Nobody: 4:51pm On Apr 27, 2015
jessiecah:
The cousin looks like he was into acting, his face is familiar..

familiar ke?.....why him no go look familiar 2 u wen u've been clubbin' from one club 2 another.

*just lookin' 4 trouble*
Re: Jay Z's Cousin At Mavin Headquarters, Lagos (Photo) by MrCork: 5:25pm On Apr 27, 2015
tiwaz:
Jay Z announced today that his cousin is in Nigeria to discover new talent and it looks like they may have discovered one very talented Nigerian female artist, Di'Ja. Mavin Records official instagram handle posted this photo and wrote "#tidalfacts Jay Z's cousin and rocnation exec Briant Biggs discovering @aphrodija at Mavin HQ in Lagos, Nigeria"

www.pijangonews.com/2015/04/photo-jay-zs-cousin-at-mavin.html

...jay z grandad is related to my uncles nephews brother inlaw...officialy,he my 6th cousin angry

1 Like

Re: Jay Z's Cousin At Mavin Headquarters, Lagos (Photo) by Nobody: 5:50pm On Apr 27, 2015
ilovecritics:

Really? I never knew.. OVERSABI.
if he see a typical ZULU man he will knw Light and fire no b dsame tin.
Re: Jay Z's Cousin At Mavin Headquarters, Lagos (Photo) by Jeezuzpick(m): 6:05pm On Apr 27, 2015
Bonapart:
role model ko column model ni....
Jesus is my role model

Good for you!

How I wish most Christians were just like you, having Jesus as your role model, living your life based on His example and precepts, but it ain't true, Bro! In this world, people follow people, and the devil knows that!

1 Like

Re: Jay Z's Cousin At Mavin Headquarters, Lagos (Photo) by Okeikpu(m): 6:41pm On Apr 27, 2015
jessiecah:

You mean, Di'ja?
Hi sweetie (*^3^)/~♡
Re: Jay Z's Cousin At Mavin Headquarters, Lagos (Photo) by NellyGhenghen(m): 10:05pm On Apr 27, 2015
I've always said Jay z was a proper Edo man !
Re: Jay Z's Cousin At Mavin Headquarters, Lagos (Photo) by noblestan: 11:11pm On Apr 27, 2015
Good things happening to the Nigerian music industry, it appears.. + Jay Z is a smart business man grin
Re: Jay Z's Cousin At Mavin Headquarters, Lagos (Photo) by jessiecah(f): 12:38am On Apr 28, 2015
Okeikpu:
Hi sweetie (*^3^)/~♡

Hey
Re: Jay Z's Cousin At Mavin Headquarters, Lagos (Photo) by jessiecah(f): 12:40am On Apr 28, 2015
smartireke:

familiar ke?.....why him no go look familiar 2 u wen u've been clubbin' from one club 2 another.

*just lookin' 4 trouble*

undecided
Re: Jay Z's Cousin At Mavin Headquarters, Lagos (Photo) by Xena01(f): 12:46am On Apr 28, 2015
Bonapart:
Illuminati... looking for stars to of people to collect and lead them to hell... when devil give you with one hand, he takes with the other hand. What's the use of the money and fame that the devil brings: i tel you its destruction....
Don't quote me pls... just believe or forget
illuminati this illuminati that.. You guys should be real for once... How many of vhiz so called illuminati members don't have talent?... Abeg stop ur ignorance shi undecided
Bonapart:
Illuminati... looking for stars to of people to collect and lead them to hell... when devil give you with one hand, he takes with the other hand. What's the use of the money and fame that the devil brings: i tel you its destruction....
Don't quote me pls... just believe or forget
illuminati this illuminati that.. You guys should be real for once... How many of vhiz so called illuminati members don't have talent?... Abeg stop ur ignorance shi
Re: Jay Z's Cousin At Mavin Headquarters, Lagos (Photo) by Bonapart(m): 10:50am On Apr 28, 2015
Xena01:
illuminati this illuminati that.. You guys should be real for once... How many of vhiz so called illuminati members don't have talent?... Abeg stop ur ignorance shi undecidedilluminati this illuminati that.. You guys should be real for once... How many of vhiz so called illuminati members don't have talent?... Abeg stop ur ignorance shi
you must be a fool for not seeing how this people come out publicly to pledge allegiance to satan.
Who said the devil don't have talent... you're spiritually, mentally, physically, lyrically blind
Re: Jay Z's Cousin At Mavin Headquarters, Lagos (Photo) by Okeikpu(m): 7:56am On Apr 29, 2015
jessiecah:

Hey
Just hey,is dat all u could say (´・_・`)
Re: Jay Z's Cousin At Mavin Headquarters, Lagos (Photo) by Okeikpu(m): 8:02am On Apr 29, 2015
Xena01:
illuminati this illuminati that.. You guys should be real for once... How many of vhiz so called illuminati members don't have talent?... Abeg stop ur ignorance shi undecidedilluminati this illuminati that.. You guys should be real for once... How many of vhiz so called illuminati members don't have talent?... Abeg stop ur ignorance shi
Honey don't mind them ~(^з^)-☆ u no say poor pple no dey reason well (⌒▽⌒)
Re: Jay Z's Cousin At Mavin Headquarters, Lagos (Photo) by Xena01(f): 11:48am On Apr 29, 2015
Okeikpu:
Honey don't mind them ~(^з^)-☆ u no say poor pple no dey reason well (⌒▽⌒)
Abi sweedy... U no see as I ignore am

1 Like

Re: Jay Z's Cousin At Mavin Headquarters, Lagos (Photo) by Okeikpu(m): 12:22am On Apr 30, 2015
Xena01:
Abi sweedy... U no see as I ignore am
I trust u honey....... (^v^)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Burna Boy, Fireboy, Laycon, Plead With Uganda Govt To Release Omah Lay, Tems / RMD Poses With Olu Jacobs, His Wife, Their Son With His Wife & Their Baby / Zoro Smokes And Drinks To Celebrate Christmas (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.