Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,841 members, 7,813,827 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:19 PM

Knowledge - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Knowledge (464 Views)

Why Did God Plant The Tree Of Knowledge Of Good And Evil In The Garden Of Eden? / What Will Happen To Those Who Have No Knowledge Of The Gospel ? / Could Angels Indulge In Canal Knowledge? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Knowledge by osazekid(m): 11:49pm On Apr 26, 2015
We christians are more than what we think,the bible says "my people perish because of lack of knowledge,we are not meant to suffer like others do,the bible says ,whatsoever is born of God over commeth the world, so why are we still living like people who are poor, failure and others you can think of.
Is it that the lord is lying when he said ANY BODY born of God overcometh the world? or we just don't what it takes to be what God has said, which is where i am going to. If you want God's word(truth) to be fulfilled in your life,you will have to follow principle,God's word is TRUTH, there are may things you can't understand in the bible unless you read books written by men of God.
If you want to be rich, there is a law you must follow for that,people just pray and and pray for God to bless them, the thing is that they don't know that they ALREADY have that, for you to have access to it you must have faith, for faith is believing what you haven't seen with the physical eye but seeing that you have it in your mind and heart, and the saying that you already have it.
Lemme me tell you something, when God wanted to create the earth,he believed in his heart and he said it with his MOUTH for it to come to pass,
God didn't say "will this thing even work or will i ever finish "no!, he said "let there be light AND there was light, do you know that God didnt even say the the sun that bring forth light should be round and big, he just said and it came to pass.

That is what God want us to do to, lion cant give birth to goat, it can only give birth to lion, So since,we are born again,then we are god too,am sure you don't know that, read psalms 82:6, how can a god suffer,is it possible??
so behave like one,i didn't say you should be proud, as in any situation you find ,read the word concering that situation ,it's all in the bible or you can google search about God's word concerning it, example poverty, sickness etc and don't EVER forget to say it please so that God will know it is his word you are saying and he approves it,but if you keep praying and crying then you are mistaken,and i didn't say you shouldn't pray,but speak the word more example, "jesus bore my sickness and by his tribes i WAS healed, i cannot be sick, it is impossible for me to be sick " say it in faith unless it is useless.
It is a shame for a christian to be sick.
And if you know you are not born again please be,it's not to favour me but YOU.go online and search
Thankyou.

(1) (Reply)

Restitution / A Question For True Born Again Christians / The Significance Of Sunday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.