Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,034 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:44 AM

Could Angels Indulge In Canal Knowledge? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Could Angels Indulge In Canal Knowledge? (2064 Views)

Demons, Angels, Vampires Etc // Extraterresterials, Aliens, Ufos - Same Thing! / Angels Do Not Pray For You. / Islamic Angels Are Wiser (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Could Angels Indulge In Canal Knowledge? by Jetjacky(m): 6:44pm On Nov 22, 2015
I know it was only once in the bible that the sons of God fell for the daughters of men... My question then is... Does it mean that Angels could still have sexual desires on the children of man or they don't, or rather put, if not for Gods ordinance or Holiness we would see angels mingling with our daughters? donno the right word to use for this to avoid the wrath of the lord oh.

Still this has been on my mind...
Re: Could Angels Indulge In Canal Knowledge? by finofaya: 8:17pm On Nov 22, 2015
Yes. I know this girl who's so fine it borders on blasphemy. People say she is mami water when they see her. Others say she's a succubus after they conveniently imagine she visited them in their sleep. Heaven is within arm's reach when we're together. I know in my heart that she is an angel, a real angel. Not an "angel".

She craves flesh like a carnivore.
Re: Could Angels Indulge In Canal Knowledge? by Nobody: 8:18pm On Nov 22, 2015
Coughs....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Could Angels Indulge In Canal Knowledge? by Jetjacky(m): 9:59pm On Nov 22, 2015
finofaya:
Yes. I know this girl who's so fine it borders on blasphemy. People say she is mami water when they see her. Others say she's a succubus after they conveniently imagine she visited them in their sleep. Heaven is within arm's reach when we're together. I know in my heart that she is an angel, a real angel. Not an "angel".

She craves flesh like a carnivore.
too far fetched
Re: Could Angels Indulge In Canal Knowledge? by sdavirus: 7:45am On Nov 23, 2015
I think angels still have a measure of freewill. But because they dwell in the presence of God continually, it's easier for them to be in awe... And continually abide in his will, glory, etc.

Nothing has changed. An angel can still fall, theoritically. But if anyone does fall again, he will be cast straight into the lake of fire, and not hell.
(Don't ask how I know that, can't even recall or point to it.)

I doubt anything like that would happen though, else we would have been hinted in the Bible.

1 Like

Re: Could Angels Indulge In Canal Knowledge? by sdavirus: 7:52am On Nov 23, 2015
Another thing I feel like sharing, actually... When the angels fell, some have been in chains in hell, since the beginning, cos they went beyond the bounds of their authority and dominion.. See Jude 1:6.
I guess they are soo badass, that if they were free to roam like other angels... We that aren't faithful to working steadfastly with God, "for hear am".

God is merciful.

Also, when you read the Bible, try to read other translations... Sometimes, we get so used to King James, that we focus on the words, rather than the meanings.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Could Angels Indulge In Canal Knowledge? by Nobody: 7:55am On Nov 23, 2015
sdavirus:
I think angels still have a measure of freewill. But because they dwell in the presence of God continually, it's easier for them to be in awe... And continually abide in his will, glory, etc.

Nothing has changed. An angel can still fall, theoritically. But if anyone does fall again, he will be cast straight into the lake of fire, and not hell.
(Don't ask how I know that, can't even recall or point to it.)

I doubt anything like that would happen though, else we would have been hinted in the Bible.

Angels had sex with humans in d bible grin
Re: Could Angels Indulge In Canal Knowledge? by Jetjacky(m): 8:07pm On Nov 24, 2015
sdavirus:
Another thing I feel like sharing, actually... When the angels fell, some have been in chains in hell, since the beginning, cos they went beyond the bounds of their authority and dominion.. See Jude 1:6.
I guess they are soo badass, that if they were free to roam like other angels... We that aren't faithful to working steadfastly with God, "for hear am".

God is merciful.

Also, when you read the Bible, try to read other translations... Sometimes, we get so used to King James, that we focus on the words, rather than the meanings.
you're right brother. I also heard from another who had said he read a documentary that talked about the red sea and angels being held bound in there and punished whilst they await to be poured on the world during the judgement of God on mankind. Thanks for this revelation bro. It is written in Genesis about the sons of God who fell for the daughters of man. And yes I would check out Jude this night. I hope you do meditate in the word of God? It is required for all christains to practice this, for us to become closer to the spiritual, to God, and for things to be revealed to us. If you need help in this pm I would be glad to help a brother increase in the faith of the Lord Jesus.

Have a good night

1 Like

Re: Could Angels Indulge In Canal Knowledge? by Nobody: 9:08pm On Nov 24, 2015
Don't sweat it

Angels are gay!
Re: Could Angels Indulge In Canal Knowledge? by Nobody: 9:08pm On Nov 24, 2015
Don't sweat it

Angels are gay!
Re: Could Angels Indulge In Canal Knowledge? by Jetjacky(m): 11:04pm On Nov 24, 2015
RomanZeus:
Don't sweat it

Angels are gay!

God forgive you. lipsrsealed
Re: Could Angels Indulge In Canal Knowledge? by tpiadotcom: 7:39am On Nov 25, 2015
Jetjacky:
too far fetched

true.

he seems to have self esteem issues.

1 Like

Re: Could Angels Indulge In Canal Knowledge? by Nobody: 8:20am On Nov 25, 2015
chuna1985:

Angels had sex with humans in d bible grin

It's all lies! Nothing like that in the bible....

The sons of God referred to in Genesis 6 were the uncorrupted descendants/seeds of Adam through Seth, while the sons of men were the serpent seeds that came through Cain.

Cain was conceived through adultery committed between the woman and the serpent. The serpent was closely related to humans in everything, which was why he could speak human language ....the only difference was that the serpent was not created in the image of God (Image of God - Godliness) until he was cursed (Transformed to a snake) by God for misleading the woman.

Satan is a spirit, he has no physical body so he possessed the serpent who had no Godliness in him and used him to go after the woman.

After Genesis 6 the whole of humanity got mixed up and corrupted by the serpent seed; wickedness increased and Satan took over the world until God released His backup plan of sending his only begotten son, Jesus Christ (righteous and holy) to die for our redemption. His blood paid for the death sentence hanging on humanity so that through him, all who were once condemned with Satan would received the spirit of adoption to become the sons and daughters of God...with the gift eternal life.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Could Angels Indulge In Canal Knowledge? by Nobody: 8:42am On Nov 25, 2015
Majority of Christians don't know what happened in the garden of Eden that's why it's difficult for them to understand why Jesus Christ went to calvary.

People (Especially Christians who are supposed to be in the light) are blind and ignorant of the mystery behind the original sin that's why they don't take their salvation seriously.

When you preach truth, they reject it. Serpent seeds!! no wonder Jesus Christ was calling the Pharisees and Sadducees a generation of vipers....because they are of their Father Cain grin John 8:39-44

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Could Angels Indulge In Canal Knowledge? by Nobody: 9:17am On Nov 25, 2015
DoubleDeeX:

The sons of God referred to in Genesis 6 were the uncorrupted descendants/seeds of Adam through Seth, while the sons of men were the serpent seeds that came through Cain.

Cain was conceived through adultery committed between the woman and the serpent. The serpent was closely related to humans in everything, which was why he could speak human language ....the only difference was that the serpent was not created in the image of God (Image of God - Godliness) until he was cursed (Transformed to a snake) by God for misleading the woman.

Satan is a spirit, he has no physical body so he possessed the serpent who had no Godliness in him and used him to go after the woman.

After Genesis 6 the whole of humanity got mixed up and corrupted by the serpent seed; wickedness increased and Satan took over the world until God released His backup plan of sending his only begotten son, Jesus Christ (righteous and holy) to die for our redemption. His blood paid for the death sentence hanging on humanity so that through him, all who were once condemned with Satan would received the spirit of adoption to become the sons and daughters of God...with the gift eternal life.

""Cain was conceived through adultery committed between the woman and the serpent. The serpent was closely related to humans in everything, which was why he could speak human language""

Please give me bible scripture to back up dis grin
Re: Could Angels Indulge In Canal Knowledge? by Nobody: 11:50am On Nov 25, 2015
chuna1985:

""Cain was conceived through adultery committed between the woman and the serpent. The serpent was closely related to humans in everything, which was why he could speak human language""

Please give me bible scripture to back up dis grin

1 John 3:12

Not as Cain, who was of that wicked one, and slew his brother. And wherefore slew he him? Because his own works were evil, and his brother's righteous.

^^^

Cain was of the wicked one. Who do you think was the "wicked one" referenced here? Simply the Serpent! Who was the first body Satan possessed and used to lure the Woman into adultery causing the fall of man; the seed being Cain.

Matthew 23:33-35

You serpents, you generation of vipers, how can you escape the judgment of hell? Therefore, behold, I am sending you prophets and wise men and scribes; some of them you will kill and crucify, and some of them you will scourge in your synagogues, and persecute from city to city, so that upon you may fall the guilt of all the righteous blood shed on earth, from the blood of righteous Abel to the blood of Zechariah, the son of Berechiah, whom you murdered between the temple and the altar

^^^

Now, why do you think Jesus Christ called the Pharisees serpents and a generation of vipers and also said that the blood of Abel the righteous was upon them? It's simply because their Father Cain, a serpent seed murdered Abel a godly seed and they (The Pharisees) seek to do the same to him as their forefathers did to the Prophets of old. Read John 8:39-44 for more clarification.

Genesis 3:20 - Adam changed his wife's name from woman to Eve meaning "Mother of all living" because not all that came from her womb were from him.

Jude 1:14: Enoch is said here to be the 7th from Adam because Cain wasn't from him (Adam) which was why he was not mentioned in Adam's genealogy Genesis 4:2-24. If Cain was mentioned, Enoch would have been the 8th from Adam.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Could Angels Indulge In Canal Knowledge? by olagbemi118(m): 1:27pm On Nov 25, 2015
DoubleDeeX:

stop saying what you don't know
Re: Could Angels Indulge In Canal Knowledge? by Nobody: 1:35pm On Nov 25, 2015
Some christians here are just falling my hand.
Re: Could Angels Indulge In Canal Knowledge? by Nobody: 1:48pm On Nov 25, 2015
olagbemi118:
stop saying what you don't know

Tell me what you know Mr! Smh...this one na strong meat no be for shildren brah grin. What I wrote is 100% truth, God bears me witness in the holy ghost.... The Antichrist sold the world lies and errors that's why every true child of God needs the spirit of truth (Holy ghost) to distinguish between truth and lies.

The deep calleth the deep...if you see yourself rejecting the truth and clinging to lies, then it's obvious you don't have have the holy spirit. So, go and pray/fast for the baptism of the holy ghost first, then when you receive it discerning the truth wouldn't be a problem.

Shalom.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Could Angels Indulge In Canal Knowledge? by Nobody: 2:00pm On Nov 25, 2015
Don't let anyone cajole you, what happened in the garden of eden was adultery between the woman and the serpent and NOT eating apple...Some people don't understand spiritual language...This was what Mother Eve actually did ;

Proverbs 30:20

Such is the way of an adulterous woman; she eateth, and wipeth her mouth, and saith, I have done no wickedness.

^^^

She ate from the serpent with the mouth down there and wiped it clean...then went home and taught her husband (Adam); and when they were done doing it, they covered IT with the leaves of a fig tree grin that's the mystery of the whole thing!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Could Angels Indulge In Canal Knowledge? by Nobody: 3:11pm On Nov 25, 2015
DoubleDeeX:

1 John 3:12

Not as Cain, who was of that wicked one, and slew his brother. And wherefore slew he him? Because his own works were evil, and his brother's righteous.

^^^

Cain was of the wicked one. Who do you think was the "wicked one" referenced here? Simply the Serpent! Who was the first body Satan possessed and used to lure the Woman into adultery causing the fall of man; the seed being Cain.

Matthew 23:33-35

You serpents, you generation of vipers, how can you escape the judgment of hell? Therefore, behold, I am sending you prophets and wise men and scribes; some of them you will kill and crucify, and some of them you will scourge in your synagogues, and persecute from city to city, so that upon you may fall the guilt of all the righteous blood shed on earth, from the blood of righteous Abel to the blood of Zechariah, the son of Berechiah, whom you murdered between the temple and the altar

^^^

Now, why do you think Jesus Christ called the Pharisees serpents and a generation of vipers and also said that the blood of Abel the righteous was upon them? It's simply because their Father Cain, a serpent seed murdered Abel a godly seed and they (The Pharisees) seek to do the same to him as their forefathers did to the Prophets of old. Read John 8:39-44 for more clarification.

Genesis 3:20 - Adam changed his wife's name from woman to Eve meaning "Mother of all living" because not all that came from her womb were from him.

Jude 1:14: Enoch is said here to be the 7th from Adam because Cain wasn't from him (Adam) which was why he was not mentioned in Adam's genealogy Genesis 4:2-24. If Cain was mentioned, Enoch would have been the 8th from Adam.

Hey!!!!!!!!!!

CHRISTIANS have run mad oooooo
Re: Could Angels Indulge In Canal Knowledge? by Nobody: 3:28pm On Nov 25, 2015
chuna1985:

Hey!!!!!!!!!!

CHRISTIANS have run mad oooooo

Salvation is not for all. If you see yourself rejecting the idea of salvation, then you are most likely not an elect of God. Some people are just born to be fire wood on the judgement day grin

1 Corinthians 2:14

But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

2 Likes

Re: Could Angels Indulge In Canal Knowledge? by Nobody: 4:23pm On Nov 25, 2015
DoubleDeeX:

Salvation is not for all. If you see yourself rejecting the idea of salvation, then you are most likely not an elect of God. Some people are just born to be fire wood on the judgement day grin

But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

grin

Roman lies.
Re: Could Angels Indulge In Canal Knowledge? by wordcat(m): 4:32pm On Nov 25, 2015
Are there no female angels?
Re: Could Angels Indulge In Canal Knowledge? by tpiadotcom: 4:36pm On Nov 25, 2015
Re: Could Angels Indulge In Canal Knowledge? by Jetjacky(m): 4:40pm On Nov 25, 2015
DoubleDeeX:
Majority of Christians don't know what happened in the garden of Eden that's why it's difficult for them to understand why Jesus Christ went to calvary.

People (Especially Christians who are supposed to be in the light) are blind and ignorant of the mystery behind the original sin that's why they don't take their salvation seriously.

When you preach truth, they reject it. Serpent seeds!! no wonder Jesus Christ was calling the Pharisees and Sadducees a generation of vipers....because they are of their Father Cain grin John 8:39-44
truth

1 Like

Re: Could Angels Indulge In Canal Knowledge? by Jetjacky(m): 4:46pm On Nov 25, 2015
DoubleDeeX:

Tell me what you know Mr! Smh...this one na strong meat no be for shildren brah grin. What I wrote is 100% truth, God bears me witness in the holy ghost.... The Antichrist sold the world lies and errors that's why every true child of God needs the spirit of truth (Holy ghost) to distinguish between truth and lies.

The deep calleth the deep...if you see yourself rejecting the truth and clinging to lies, then it's obvious you don't have have the holy spirit. So, go and pray/fast for the baptism of the holy ghost first, then when you receive it discerning the truth wouldn't be a problem.

Shalom.
i percieve you a teacher of the word of God, or one who deeply read and read and follow up the directions of God through the scriptures and your conscience

1 Like

Re: Could Angels Indulge In Canal Knowledge? by Jetjacky(m): 4:52pm On Nov 25, 2015
DoubleDeeX:

talking to that man or woman is a waste of your anointing, all you can do is to pray if he is a seed of God for the lord jesus to find him, just as he found paul, just as he found Mathew. But if he be not, he can't prevail againsy the word of God. For jesus said i shall build my church on this rock and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.

1 Like

Re: Could Angels Indulge In Canal Knowledge? by Jetjacky(m): 4:58pm On Nov 25, 2015
Re: Could Angels Indulge In Canal Knowledge? by Nobody: 5:33pm On Nov 25, 2015
Jetjacky:
i percieve you a teacher of the word of God, or one who deeply read and read and follow up the directions of God through the scriptures and your conscience

Thank you brother. And for receiving and understanding this message shows that you have the spirit of truth in you. Remain blessed bro!

1 Like

Re: Could Angels Indulge In Canal Knowledge? by tpiadotcom: 5:35pm On Nov 25, 2015
Jetjacky:
and were was it written in the bible?

where was what written in the bible?
Re: Could Angels Indulge In Canal Knowledge? by Jetjacky(m): 8:28pm On Nov 25, 2015
DoubleDeeX:

Thank you brother. And for receiving and understanding this message shows that you have the spirit of truth in you. Remain blessed bro!
Amen

(1) (2) (Reply)

Christianity Has Become A Crime In Kaduna As El-rufai Wages New War On Churches / The Mistakes Of The Churches Of Thyatira And Pergamum / Saudi Arabian Muslim Accepts Jesus And Rejects Muhammad - A Real Eye Opener !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.