Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,973 members, 7,817,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:33 PM

Why Exactly Was I Banned? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Exactly Was I Banned? (1081 Views)

Why Exactly Was GEJ Voted Out? / Why Exactly Do Igbo People Want To Break Away From Nigeria? / Muhammadu Buhari Live – How Impressed Was I ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Exactly Was I Banned? by meforyou1(m): 12:06am On Apr 27, 2015
I have since decided to ignore all my usual unfair and unjustifiable bannings, but this last unfair one is just hard to bear. Just from no where I was slammed a week or 2 of indiscriminate executive high handedness ban for no just reason "a moderator ban you for ethnic bashing" who did I insult and on what topic? Nothing, no reason, no name of the said moderator. And I am very sure I did not bash anyone ethnically.
Yet, while I was serving the unjustifiable ban, I have been coming over so many Igbo and biafra bashing threads and posts.
All I can say is that "Darkness lasts for the night"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Exactly Was I Banned? by DaBullIT(m): 12:58am On Apr 27, 2015
i don't know you , but i don't think its just one post that got you banned ! if someone calls mod's attention to your post even if it was posted 2 years ago, you might get banned

Not really sure, just saying

Talk bout Karma right ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Exactly Was I Banned? by SeverusSnape(m): 6:37am On Apr 27, 2015
DaBullIT:
i don't know you , but i don't think its just one post that got you banned ! if someone calls mod's attention to your post even if it was posted 2 years ago, you might get banned

Not really sure, just saying

Talk bout Karma right ?
Karma even on Nairaland? grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Exactly Was I Banned? by tomakint: 7:35am On Apr 27, 2015
SeverusSnape:

grin grin You sef see am so.......I don laff too much 'lol @ karma even on Nairaland' grin grin

Re: Why Exactly Was I Banned? by SeverusSnape(m): 8:21am On Apr 27, 2015
tomakint:

grin grin You sef see am so.......I don laff too much 'lol @ karma even on Nairaland' grin grin
Hehehehehehehehehehe grin grin grin
Bros, Me too I shock o
Re: Why Exactly Was I Banned? by DaBullIT(m): 10:40am On Apr 27, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Sure

What you post years ago can be highlighted and shown to moderators in the future if the said comment does not sit well with another nairalander

That's karma comes back to bite you in the arse
Re: Why Exactly Was I Banned? by SeverusSnape(m): 10:47am On Apr 27, 2015
DaBullIT:
Sure

What you post years ago can be highlighted and shown to moderators in the future if the said comment does not sit well with another nairalander

That's karma comes back to bite you in the arse
Okay Boss.
Noted.
Re: Why Exactly Was I Banned? by AmucheJane(f): 11:02am On Apr 27, 2015
[quote author=meforyou1 post=33146066]I have since decided to ignore all my usual unfair and unjustifiable bannings, but this last unfair one is just hard to bear. Just from no where I was slammed a week or 2 of indiscriminate executive high handedness ban for no just reason "a moderator ban you for ethnic bashing" who did I insult and on what topic? Nothing, no reason, no name of the said moderator. And I am very sure I did not bash anyone ethnically.
Yet, while I was serving the unjustifiable ban, I have been coming over so many Igbo and biafra bashing threads and posts.
All I can say is that "Darkness lasts for the night"[/quote. That was how I was banned during that election period because I was supporting Jonathan and I can't just be silent when somebody insults me. If Jonathan owns this Nairaland, he could have shut it down not even banning people because the insult was much. In temitemi's voice Jonathan my hero.
Re: Why Exactly Was I Banned? by AmucheJane(f): 11:03am On Apr 27, 2015
meforyou1:
I have since decided to ignore all my usual unfair and unjustifiable bannings, but this last unfair one is just hard to bear. Just from no where I was slammed a week or 2 of indiscriminate executive high handedness ban for no just reason "a moderator ban you for ethnic bashing" who did I insult and on what topic? Nothing, no reason, no name of the said moderator. And I am very sure I did not bash anyone ethnically.
All I can say is that "Darkness lasts for the night"
That was how I was banned during that election period because I was supporting Jonathan and I can't just be silent when somebody insults me. If Jonathan owns this Nairaland, he could have shut it down not even banning people because the insult was much. In temitemi's voice Jonathan my hero.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Edo Discovers Large Coal Deposit…could Generate 1,200mw Electricity For Decades / PDP Rigged S-east Election Massively – Kalu / China Illegally Fishing Off W Africa - Greenpeace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.