Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,222 members, 7,829,368 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:15 AM

Selling UK Products In Nigeria For Reasonable Prices - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Selling UK Products In Nigeria For Reasonable Prices (859 Views)

Classy Wears Available At Reasonable Prices / Where Can I Get These Products In Nigeria? / Avlon Products In Nigeria: Affirm, Keracare, Syntonics, Grothentic, As I Am, Etc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Selling UK Products In Nigeria For Reasonable Prices by toziz(m): 8:16am On Apr 27, 2015
I live in the UK and I've been informed that buying clothes and women accessories from the UK and sending it to Nigeria for sale is a good way to go. I'm still in the middle of figuring what to sell but I was of the impression that TM Lewis shirts for formal outings, pants and bra plus some other women accessories could be a good business to venture into. Advice please and is anyone interested? Cos I'll be needing someone to work with. Please also tell me what you think or what clothing items gets buyers quick.
Re: Selling UK Products In Nigeria For Reasonable Prices by Nobody: 8:42am On Apr 27, 2015
Hi toziz, you may be sincere about this, but how many people here are ready to believe you?

Many Nigerians have been defrauded, and most of them find It difficult to believe this kind of venture.

Women's wears rock and marketable than men's. And fairly used phones.

Honestly, I have interest in your idea, I can even give you more ideas on how to invest in some little businesses that'd fetch profits.

You can reach me via whatsapp: 08065277758. Let's talk business
Re: Selling UK Products In Nigeria For Reasonable Prices by toziz(m): 8:55am On Apr 27, 2015
It's simple. No one has to believe anything. The things I'll buy will come down to lagos and nobody will be asked to pay any money before they get the product. You'll see it and then pay. It's that easy and safe. When I become trusted, people can make orders and then I can take money upfront and with my customer base satisfied with the way I do business and deals in the past, I will have nothing to worry about and so will my future customers. Hit me up on BBM, my pin is 55DAEFA5

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Name Of This Shoe? (pic) / It's Not What You Put On But What You Absorb!! / White And Blue Custom Ladies Tracksuit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.