Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,101 members, 7,828,850 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:06 PM

Asari Dokubo Flaunts Allegiance With Biafran Struggle - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Asari Dokubo Flaunts Allegiance With Biafran Struggle (71524 Views)

A Church In The USA Decorated With Biafran Flag And Colours / Pro-Biafra Supporter Buried With Biafran Flag In Abia (Photos) / I Traded With Biafran Pounds Just Yesterday- Gbenga Osinaike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asari Dokubo Flaunts Allegiance With Biafran Struggle by Nobody: 8:14pm On Aug 10, 2015
ramdris:
I pity his dozen plus children. Mtcheew!
Why the curse? Is it because of his allegiance with Biafra? you must be a greedy fool.
Re: Asari Dokubo Flaunts Allegiance With Biafran Struggle by badnature: 8:47pm On Aug 10, 2015
we don't want them in our BIAFRA the we're told in the past by their distant cousins" Hausa/fulani&yoruba that we don't like them,we will dominate them that we just need their oil so let them stay in their one nigeria is too late for them now
Re: Asari Dokubo Flaunts Allegiance With Biafran Struggle by Nobody: 9:35pm On Aug 10, 2015
newmuzik:

There's this fact that I know... Numbers count for something. Countries with large population can use that as an advantage to greatness. When you have people you have potentials, the more people you have the more potentials you have. When you are able as a nation to manage the people you have you bring out the possibilities and greatness. Wise leaders do that, look at at Asian countries with little mineral resources but much larger population, see what they have done, see what they have become....

If we can overlook the divide that caused us so much hate, we can harness so much greatness and thrive to become among the greatest nations on the face of the earth

I prefer living in Qatar (250k) Dan to live in China, (1.4 billion).

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Flaunts Allegiance With Biafran Struggle by newmuzik: 8:07am On Sep 03, 2015
Live in Qatar n get ready to embrace sharia law
chuna1985:

I prefer living in Qatar (250k) Dan to live in China, (1.4 billion).
Re: Asari Dokubo Flaunts Allegiance With Biafran Struggle by Nobody: 8:39am On Sep 03, 2015
newmuzik:
Live in Qatar n get ready to embrace sharia law

Qatar adjusted their constitution in order to allow foreigners to live in their country and develop it. There are churches in Qatar, u can ask around to know d truth.

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Flaunts Allegiance With Biafran Struggle by Chiaka(f): 10:51am On Sep 03, 2015
Biafra supports him too!

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Flaunts Allegiance With Biafran Struggle by 2ruink(m): 2:46pm On Sep 03, 2015
truefact:
The children of cowards and hates who are too timid to emancipate themselves and achieve self determination will start cursing soon.

Yorubas fight for your own country. ..Nigeria is not a country. ..
Thank you my brother. U have said it all, if only those bunch of cowards will understand.

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Flaunts Allegiance With Biafran Struggle by 2ruink(m): 2:58pm On Sep 03, 2015
newmuzik:
We have become too deep to segregate. I believe with the older generation phasing out, the ugly tribal factor will phase out as well...
Generations have gone and generations have come yet the system remains the same. It's a hand down rule that can never change.
Re: Asari Dokubo Flaunts Allegiance With Biafran Struggle by newmuzik: 9:13pm On Sep 04, 2015
Presently I am in Dubai and I tell you that I cannot live in the same apartment with my girl firend. If the cops get me I will be lashed and deported back to naija. I cannot chew gum in the metro or kiss my girl in public. I cannot drink water outside when they are fasting. These are only few that I know. Dubai is even more flexible than Qatar. My brother was denied Visa to Qatar because of Ebola. So what are we saying?
chuna1985:

Qatar adjusted their constitution in order to allow foreigners to live in their country and develop it. There are churches in Qatar, u can ask around to know d truth.

Re: Asari Dokubo Flaunts Allegiance With Biafran Struggle by Nobody: 11:45pm On Sep 04, 2015
newmuzik:
Presently I am in Dubai and I tell you that I cannot live in the same apartment with my girl firend. If the cops get me I will be lashed and deported back to naija. I cannot chew gum in the metro or kiss my girl in public. I cannot drink water outside when they are fasting. These are only few that I know. Dubai is even more flexible than Qatar. My brother was denied Visa to Qatar because of Ebola. So what are we saying?

Have u seen any church in Qatar??
Re: Asari Dokubo Flaunts Allegiance With Biafran Struggle by newmuzik: 4:46am On Sep 05, 2015
Do u mean Dubai? I attend Winers Chapel Fridays n wednesdys
chuna1985:

Have u seen any church in Qatar??
Re: Asari Dokubo Flaunts Allegiance With Biafran Struggle by Nobody: 2:39pm On Sep 05, 2015
newmuzik:
Do u mean Dubai? I attend Winers Chapel Fridays n wednesdys

stop talking about church or no church in Qatar since u ain't dere n u have never been dere
Re: Asari Dokubo Flaunts Allegiance With Biafran Struggle by newmuzik: 4:17pm On Sep 05, 2015
Funny guy... have you been in any? typical hearsay fellow like u. I live in the Arabian gulf which includes Qatar, UAE, Oman n Saudi....What do u know ibo boy? tongue
chuna1985:

stop talking about church or no church in Qatar since u ain't dere n u have never been dere
Re: Asari Dokubo Flaunts Allegiance With Biafran Struggle by lawisong(m): 4:19pm On Sep 05, 2015
And who the hell is Asari Dokubo? Is that the name of an animal, place or thing?
Re: Asari Dokubo Flaunts Allegiance With Biafran Struggle by Nobody: 4:37pm On Sep 05, 2015
newmuzik:
Funny guy... have you been in any? typical hearsay fellow like u. I live in the Arabian gulf which includes Qatar, UAE, Oman n Saudi....What do u know ibo boy? tongue

see dis mad dog, who let u loose

Stop dragging shiit that u have no knowledge about. U quoted me saying that if I live in Qatar, I will become a Muslim by force... I told u its a lie, I told u Qatar relaxed their laws to allow immigrants to come in n develop their country n that they are churches there as well.......

Ur here ranting about living in one useless Arabian gulf. Do u think ur talking to a Pauper or to an unexposed individual, How much does it cost to move to Dubai or Qatar n live there permanently Just 1 million Naira, I just can't visit such a country. People take summer holidays in the Americas n Europe, u here boasting that u live in Dubai.... run into a bush joor.

I fink ur even from s waste.
Re: Asari Dokubo Flaunts Allegiance With Biafran Struggle by newmuzik: 4:53pm On Sep 05, 2015
See this young man. It seems the problem here is that your fickle mind cant remember the basis of this argument. The record is there, in case you have forgotten..... You said you rather live in Qatar than China and I was only trying to enlighten your ignorance that Sharia is being practiced in this region and you cant enjoy certain freedom... I wanted you to know the fact instead of running your mouth carelessly...... Try do some reasoning, understanding points people make before trying to refute them and making a mess of your intelligence..... And yes I am a yoruba guy....but not from the South West as you put it.
chuna1985:

see dis mad dog, who let u loose

Stop dragging shiit that u have no knowledge about. U quoted me saying that if I live in Qatar, I will become a Muslim by force... I told u its a lie, I told u Qatar relaxed their laws to allow immigrants to come in n develop their country n that they are churches there as well.......

Ur here ranting about living in one useless Arabian gulf. Do u think ur talking to a Pauper or to an unexposed individual, How much does it cost to move to Dubai or Qatar n live there permanently Just 1 million Naira, I just can't visit such a country. People take summer holidays in the Americas n Europe, u here boasting that u live in Dubai.... run into a bush joor.

I fink ur even from s waste.
Re: Asari Dokubo Flaunts Allegiance With Biafran Struggle by Nnaji36(m): 8:48am On Oct 11, 2015
agriboom:
Oga luck de there for 6yrs and mumu people didn't think to get their Biafra na now una wan try? Ok o goodluck to you guys
Ewu, Goodluck was there for 5 years and not 6ys. Believe me or not, Goodluck messed up but his government would be far better than that of buhari. Only time could tell.
Re: Asari Dokubo Flaunts Allegiance With Biafran Struggle by Nnaji36(m): 9:36am On Oct 11, 2015
ikeyman00:
@@@@

this is for people that knee down and say oh father we thank u right

but before u knee down u must have the capacity of reasoning otherwise u are insulting Chukwuabiahama the most high God

So what we mean he created u human and not monkey therefore u should be reasoning like a human

therefore if anybody believe niger-delta will save u then hahaha even with there abandon properties u are lost in new world

only Biafra will save u if u called yourself human

as for uwazurike he is a criminal

u cannot be biafra in the morning then at nite when the power is off u work with the zoo politician

he know that and time will catch up
It is suicidal for you to lay abusive words on Uwazurike forgetting the fact that he has been the sole struggler for the independence of Biafra. Pls, give him that honour and respect for keeping the name of Biafra alive for years despite been jailed severally. This man needs our support so that it doesnt seem as those he has beign struggling for has turned their back on him.
Re: Asari Dokubo Flaunts Allegiance With Biafran Struggle by Nobody: 8:14am On Oct 31, 2015
Hahahahahahhahahahaha THEY ARE NOW WAKEING UP NICE WALK ATARI DOKUBO NOTE WE DON'T NEED WAR JUST GIVE US OUR FREEDOM AND WE ARE OF DATS ALL WHAT WE WANT BUT IF U REFUSE WE WILL DESTROY D ZOO

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

4 Ways Joe Biden As United States President Will Affect Nigeria / Clement Onyemelukwe: 'Father Of Electricity’ In Nigeria Died At 86 (Photos) / "I Was Hired For ₦1,000, Don't Know Why I'm Here" - Pro-Buhari Protester. Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.