Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,452 members, 7,812,380 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:28 PM

Asari Dokubo Flaunts Allegiance With Biafran Struggle - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Asari Dokubo Flaunts Allegiance With Biafran Struggle (71409 Views)

A Church In The USA Decorated With Biafran Flag And Colours / Pro-Biafra Supporter Buried With Biafran Flag In Abia (Photos) / I Traded With Biafran Pounds Just Yesterday- Gbenga Osinaike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Asari Dokubo Flaunts Allegiance With Biafran Struggle by newmuzik: 10:05am On Apr 27, 2015
The latest picture of Asari Dokubo, sitting beside a Biafran flag and with 2 leopards hide and ivory tusk (Symbolic to the Biafran coat of arms.) Less than a month ago the Ex-Niger Delta militant, Asari Dokubo had a private meeting with the leader of the Movement for the Actualization of the Sovereign State of Biafra, MASSOB, Ralph Uwazurike at Buguma Toru LGA of Rivers State recently.

Only time will tell from what will unravel soon.......

52 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Asari Dokubo Flaunts Allegiance With Biafran Struggle by PointB: 10:09am On Apr 27, 2015
Turning and turning in the widening gyre,
The falcon cannot not hear the falconer.
Things Nigeria fall apart,
The center cannot hold

... it is coming.

83 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Asari Dokubo Flaunts Allegiance With Biafran Struggle by truefact: 10:09am On Apr 27, 2015
The children of cowards and hates who are too timid to emancipate themselves and achieve self determination will start cursing soon.

Yorubas fight for your own country. ..Nigeria is not a country. ..

163 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Asari Dokubo Flaunts Allegiance With Biafran Struggle by ramdris(m): 10:09am On Apr 27, 2015
I pity his dozen plus children. Mtcheew!

59 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Flaunts Allegiance With Biafran Struggle by newmuzik: 10:12am On Apr 27, 2015
It seems this could be a ploy to destabilize the polity , some sort of distraction, just like the emergence of Boko Haram for the incoming govt

3 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Flaunts Allegiance With Biafran Struggle by Yeske2(m): 10:12am On Apr 27, 2015
The dream of Biafra is cool but not with the likes of Asari

29 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Flaunts Allegiance With Biafran Struggle by PointB: 10:14am On Apr 27, 2015
Yeske2:
The dream of Biafra is cool but not with the likes of Asari

Achieve the dream first and sort out the difference later.

The enemy of my enemy is my friend!

151 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Asari Dokubo Flaunts Allegiance With Biafran Struggle by PointB: 10:16am On Apr 27, 2015
newmuzik:
It seems this could be a ploy to destabilize the polity , some sort of distraction, just like the emergence of Boko Haram for the incoming govt

The polity is already distablized, before, during, and after the election. The result of the election, if anything, is a confirmation of the fact that we are NOT one. We don't belong together.

68 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Asari Dokubo Flaunts Allegiance With Biafran Struggle by agriboom: 10:17am On Apr 27, 2015
Oga luck de there for 6yrs and mumu people didn't think to get their Biafra na now una wan try? Ok o goodluck to you guys

49 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo Flaunts Allegiance With Biafran Struggle by newmuzik: 10:18am On Apr 27, 2015
PointB:

The polity is already distablized, before, during, and after the election. The result of the election, if anything, is a confirmation of the fact that we are NOT one. We don't belong together.

WE can never agree as one in a democratic setting, given options to choose from parties. We need each other to survive and thrive as a nation.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo Flaunts Allegiance With Biafran Struggle by newmuzik: 10:22am On Apr 27, 2015
We have become too deep to segregate. I believe with the older generation phasing out, the ugly tribal factor will phase out as well...

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo Flaunts Allegiance With Biafran Struggle by PPAngel(f): 10:24am On Apr 27, 2015
Operation 12 Monkeys

The end of monkey dey work Baboon dey chop.

11 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Flaunts Allegiance With Biafran Struggle by PointB: 10:25am On Apr 27, 2015
newmuzik:

WE can never agree as one in a democratic setting, given options to choose from parties. We need each other to survive and thrive as a nation.

As a nation, we don't really need everybody, we need those who are like us and who buy into our philosophy. Those are the people we need in a nation, the rest can be developmental partners or trade partners. We all don't have to live in same country!

48 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Asari Dokubo Flaunts Allegiance With Biafran Struggle by oyeludef(m): 10:25am On Apr 27, 2015
Yeye de smell

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo Flaunts Allegiance With Biafran Struggle by newmuzik: 10:32am On Apr 27, 2015
PointB:

As a nation, we don't really need everybody, we need those who are like us and who buy into our philosophy. Those are the people we need in a nations, the rest can be developmental partners, or trade partners. We all don't have to live in same country!

There's this fact that I know... Numbers count for something. Countries with large population can use that as an advantage to greatness. When you have people you have potentials, the more people you have the more potentials you have. When you are able as a nation to manage the people you have you bring out the possibilities and greatness. Wise leaders do that, look at at Asian countries with little mineral resources but much larger population, see what they have done, see what they have become....

If we can overlook the divide that caused us so much hate, we can harness so much greatness and thrive to become among the greatest nations on the face of the earth

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Asari Dokubo Flaunts Allegiance With Biafran Struggle by newmuzik: 10:35am On Apr 27, 2015
PPAngel:

Story! The young generation that populate nairaland especially from the southwest are the most tribalistic goats around.

Nigeria is a divided nation as it is

You want to tell me does guys dont like ibo girls? grin

I tell you bro the sooner we heal our wounds caused to us by our fathers the better for us. We better united, stronger and more promising. We only need good and visionary leadership to bring out the best we can be

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo Flaunts Allegiance With Biafran Struggle by Mogidi: 10:35am On Apr 27, 2015
Asari carry go, nothing do you, let Buhari fly boko haram flag at Aso rock from MAY 29th.

If I can find the Biafran flag I would fly in it my house in Edo state, we were conned in the Mid-West to support one Nigeria in 1967.
"One Nigeria" is the biggest scam of Nigeria's minorities to date, the Hausas (to a lesser extent the Yorubas) are the ones that need one Nigeria.

The Mid-West had a plebiscite in 1963 and voted to leave the Western Region, we should have had another referendum to decide if we wanted to remain in Nigeria.

92 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Asari Dokubo Flaunts Allegiance With Biafran Struggle by newmuzik: 10:38am On Apr 27, 2015
Mogidi:
Asari carry go, nothing do you, let Buhari fly boko haram flag at Aso rock from MAY 29th.

shocked

5 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Flaunts Allegiance With Biafran Struggle by PointB: 10:48am On Apr 27, 2015
newmuzik:

There's this fact that I know... Numbers count for something. Countries with large population can use that as an advantage to greatness. When you have people you have potentials, the more people you have the more potentials you have. When you are able as a nation to manage the people you have you bring out the possibilities and greatness. Wise leaders do that, look at at Asian countries with little mineral resources but much larger population, see what they have done, see what they have become....

If we can overlook the divide that caused us so much hate, we can harness so much greatness and thrive to become among the greatest nations on the face of the earth

The population becomes an advantage if and when they buy into the national philosophy.

A country where sizeable proportion of its citizens live in morbid fear and distrust themselves can NEVER form a cohesive nation. Nigeria is such country - big population, but different ideologies! Sadly after over 100 years of living together, Nigeria is still not a nation for all of its citizens.

Nigeria is better of with citizens who agreed to live with each other and who imbibe the national philosophy. The sooner the country is divided into smaller cohesive nations the better for the people in its geographic space.

52 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Asari Dokubo Flaunts Allegiance With Biafran Struggle by U235weapongrade: 10:49am On Apr 27, 2015
PointB:
Turning and turning in the widening gyre,
The falcon cannot not hear the falconer.
Things Nigeria fall apart,
The center cannot hold

... it is coming.

Mere anarchy loosened upon Nigeria...

It will not come

3 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Flaunts Allegiance With Biafran Struggle by PointB: 10:52am On Apr 27, 2015
U235weapongrade:

Mere anarchy loosened upon Nigeria...

It will not come

Of course if we peaceful divide the country, otherwise the anarchy is only a matter of when.

5 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Flaunts Allegiance With Biafran Struggle by HopeAtHand: 10:55am On Apr 27, 2015
Dead on Arrival...DOA

8 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Flaunts Allegiance With Biafran Struggle by ikeyman00(m): 11:02am On Apr 27, 2015
@@@@

this is for people that knee down and say oh father we thank u right

but before u knee down u must have the capacity of reasoning otherwise u are insulting Chukwuabiahama the most high God

So what we mean he created u human and not monkey therefore u should be reasoning like a human

therefore if anybody believe niger-delta will save u then hahaha even with there abandon properties u are lost in new world

only Biafra will save u if u called yourself human

as for uwazurike he is a criminal

u cannot be biafra in the morning then at nite when the power is off u work with the zoo politician

he know that and time will catch up

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Asari Dokubo Flaunts Allegiance With Biafran Struggle by chacoonder(m): 11:27am On Apr 27, 2015
I believe his transition to Kuje Prison is less than one day today.We'll keep on enduring him till then.
Its a matter of time.

4 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Flaunts Allegiance With Biafran Struggle by newmuzik: 11:37am On Apr 27, 2015
PointB:

The population becomes and advantage if and when they buy into the national philosophy.

A country when sizeable proportion of it's citizen live in morbid fear and distrust themselves can NEVER form a cohesive nations. Nigeria is such country - big population, but different ideology! Sadly after over 100 years of living together, Nigeria is still not a nation for all of it citizens.

Nigeria is better of with citizens who agreed to live with each other and who imbibes with the national philosophy. The sooner the country is divided into smaller cohesive nations the better for the people in it's geographic space.

What makes you think when the country is divided into smaller units same problem will not persist? As you said we dont buy into a national philosophy, I totally agree but what we do in a large country as Nigeria will be an analogy of what we will do in our respective segregated units. What we have been lacking in this country is True leadership.True Leadership inspires and fosters patriotism. Not all these divide and rule tactics we practice here.....
let's just hope this change is not just on media.....

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Asari Dokubo Flaunts Allegiance With Biafran Struggle by newmuzik: 11:48am On Apr 27, 2015
You Know, I dont blame the leaders at all. I blame the fickle minded followers who are gullible. All those leaders who championed, one time or the other segregation, go through the back door and hobnob their ways into the govt that be, collecting juicy contracts and growing fat on it. whereas the deluded followers chants war songs, cause trouble and some loose their lives in the process.
This deception and false ideology has to stop.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Asari Dokubo Flaunts Allegiance With Biafran Struggle by owobokiri(m): 11:57am On Apr 27, 2015
PPAngel:

Story! The young generation that populate nairaland especially from the southwest are the most tribalistic goats around.

Nigeria is a divided nation as it is

You are putting it mildly. The level of hate from this group surpasses whatever the hutu had on the tutsis. They seem very willing to press the self destruct button just to get at their perceived enemies. This can't contineu like this. There must be a push back. As far as I am concerned, if Asari and gang decides to pick up oil workers as they did before, they should consider extending that measure to those from the hatefilled clans who torpedoed a SS presidency just to set up a leadership that will help them to loot and plunder resources from this area.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo Flaunts Allegiance With Biafran Struggle by PPAngel(f): 12:00pm On Apr 27, 2015
wHen it begins the cowards will abandon their juicy oil jobs on their own.

They can't expect to be biting the hands that feeds them

owobokiri:

You are putting it mildly. The level of hate from this group surpasses whatever the hutu had on the tutsis. They seem very willing to press the self destruct button just to get at their perceived enemies. This can't contineu like this. There must be a push back. As far as I am concerned, if Asari and gang decides to pick up oil workers as they did before, they should consider extending that measure to those from the hatefilled clans who torpedoed a SS presidency just to set up a leadership that will help them to loot and plunder resources from this area.

11 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Flaunts Allegiance With Biafran Struggle by Nobody: 12:04pm On Apr 27, 2015
biafra mama land .

i can see you clearly the shinning star country .

united states of biafra .

long live mama land .

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo Flaunts Allegiance With Biafran Struggle by mazeltov(m): 12:05pm On Apr 27, 2015
newmuzik:
The latest picture of Asari Dokubo, sitting beside a Biafran flag and with 2 leopards hide and ivory tusk (Symbolic to the Biafran coat of arms.) Less than a month ago the Ex-Niger Delta militant, Asari Dokubo had a private meeting with the leader of the Movement for the Actualization of the Sovereign State of Biafra, MASSOB, Ralph Uwazurike at Buguma Toru LGA of Rivers State recently.

Only time will tell from what will unravel soon.......
i dnt like commenting on any biafra thread but i must be sincere, you guys are joker

5 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Flaunts Allegiance With Biafran Struggle by Nobody: 12:10pm On Apr 27, 2015
are you scared to discuss biafra ?

all y'all native citizen's of biafra .

please do not fold your hands and watch them shout you down ,do not fall for their write up's .

long live biafra grin

36 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Buhari Wearing Bottega Venta Shoes (Photos) / "List Of Nigeria States That Own Flyover" / EFCC Discovers Hidden Money In Ikoyi Lagos Home (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.