Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,264 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:27 AM

Why I Maybe The Next Nigeria Billionaire - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why I Maybe The Next Nigeria Billionaire (696 Views)

Breaking News: Nigeria's Billionaire, Deinde Fernandez Is Dead / Having A Bad Day....these Pics Will Change Ur Mood...well Maybe / Why I Prefer Romanceland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Maybe The Next Nigeria Billionaire by Princeojua(m): 10:44am On Apr 27, 2015
Good morning Nairanders, I actually woke from the positive side of my bed today. I want to vividly say that money is the root of positive change. Imagine the countless times you sleep and wakeup, wishing you were rich. Have you forgotten so soon how you soak garri without salt or kernel?. So, my question this moment is; What goal have you set for your self? Do you still live in fantasy?. please get to work bro.
I see myself becoming a billionaire. last night I visualize the possibilities, and it was dammm obvious. I am hoping on employing over 5million Nigerians in my industries. My industry of HOPE. the industry that will change the lives of every one thinking all is gone. Always remember, being a billionaire is more of a mental exercise than physical. How much do you believe it's possible?. I can change you to a billionaire with my vast knowledge of getting people to get what they want. be my friend on WhatsApp: 08145579741. My name is Samuel Ojua.
Re: Why I Maybe The Next Nigeria Billionaire by delishpot: 10:45am On Apr 27, 2015
I dey your back dey pray for you. When you billionaire, we go do vaccatioN together.
But OP, na you get the dream of billionaire abi you dey dream of making others billionaires?
Any which way, may God help you.

1 Like

Re: Why I Maybe The Next Nigeria Billionaire by shakazuldadon: 10:49am On Apr 27, 2015
HOPE that you will see a briefcase of dollars along the road abi grin, or HOPE that you will jam dangote daughter kiss for club, she come carry you go house u come pack bags of money from the papa room angry.
Wake up and work hard, smart and diligent grin.

1 Like

Re: Why I Maybe The Next Nigeria Billionaire by Emperoradrian(m): 11:18am On Apr 27, 2015
Somtyms takin weed late at nite b4 goin to bed is neva a nice idea.....b4 u mak me a billionaire,1st of all mak urself a millionaire.....imagine a pastor prayin 4 me to buy 10 cars wen he cnt even afford a bike......listen bro,get a life...u lay on ur bed drmin of becomin a billionaire,while ur mates r on d street hustlin to bcom a billionaire.
Re: Why I Maybe The Next Nigeria Billionaire by Nobody: 11:24am On Apr 27, 2015
i can make your dreams a reality.

capital: N100000
Re: Why I Maybe The Next Nigeria Billionaire by achinaboy(m): 12:05pm On Apr 27, 2015
krall:
i can make your dreams a reality.

capital: N100000
I have 500,000,so what is your magic?
Re: Why I Maybe The Next Nigeria Billionaire by Helper1991(m): 6:21pm On Jan 07, 2023
� �
Re: Why I Maybe The Next Nigeria Billionaire by Helper1991(m): 6:21pm On Jan 07, 2023
Hi

(1) (Reply)

Remember The Fabled Nigeria Vs India Match That Ended 99-1? / Dr Akinwumi Adesina: From Discordant Guitar Tones To Multi-million Cellphones / Whats Your Story..... Nothing Last Forever.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.