Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,349 members, 7,812,000 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:54 AM

Gov. Amaechi's Monorail : Work In Progress (photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov. Amaechi's Monorail : Work In Progress (photo) (2367 Views)

Osinbajo Commissions Calabar Monorail (Photos) / Gov Ben Ayade Hails The First Indigenous Monorail Driver In Cross River. Photos / I Won’t Touch Amaechi’s Rivers Monorail- Wike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gov. Amaechi's Monorail : Work In Progress (photo) by elbinmanny(m): 1:09pm On Apr 27, 2015
That awkward moment when you realized that the multi-billion naira River state monorail was just a stand for glo posters and billboards cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Gov. Amaechi's Monorail : Work In Progress (photo) by nicerichard05: 1:10pm On Apr 27, 2015
just incase

2 Likes

Re: Gov. Amaechi's Monorail : Work In Progress (photo) by DickDastardly(m): 1:11pm On Apr 27, 2015
grin
All i see is a giant white elephant

4 Likes

Re: Gov. Amaechi's Monorail : Work In Progress (photo) by ozoigbondu: 1:12pm On Apr 27, 2015
Amaechi the judas has done it again

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov. Amaechi's Monorail : Work In Progress (photo) by Candyrain(m): 1:12pm On Apr 27, 2015
elbinmanny:
That awkward moment when you realized that the multi-billion naira River state monorail was just a stand for glo posters and billboards cheesy
This is a joke, right?
Re: Gov. Amaechi's Monorail : Work In Progress (photo) by Nobody: 1:12pm On Apr 27, 2015
Ok

1 Like

Re: Gov. Amaechi's Monorail : Work In Progress (photo) by elbinmanny(m): 1:16pm On Apr 27, 2015
DickDastardly:
grin
All i see is a giant white elephant
make I help u add project for the giant white elephant biko grin
Re: Gov. Amaechi's Monorail : Work In Progress (photo) by Richiez(m): 1:24pm On Apr 27, 2015
what is this?
Re: Gov. Amaechi's Monorail : Work In Progress (photo) by elbinmanny(m): 1:29pm On Apr 27, 2015
Richiez:
what is this?
flying monorail cheesy
Re: Gov. Amaechi's Monorail : Work In Progress (photo) by Kenai: 1:30pm On Apr 27, 2015
The thread creator is merely an agent of Calumny sent to denigrate our hard working, innovative and progressive governor Amaechi the White Elephant of Ubima.
I would urge Nairalanders to disregard the picture he posted, for I have the exclusive and genuine Photo of the monorail at its final stage of commissioning.

Below, is a real picture of the ultra modern train as our great governor commissions It to thunderous applause.

Praise Amaechi, the White Elephant of Ubima.

Cc: Ishilove, Obinoscopy, Lalasticlala

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Gov. Amaechi's Monorail : Work In Progress (photo) by atlwireles: 1:32pm On Apr 27, 2015
Nigerians deserve the likes of Amaechi.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gov. Amaechi's Monorail : Work In Progress (photo) by Nobody: 1:35pm On Apr 27, 2015
atlwireles:
Nigerians deserve the likes of Amaechi.
I like Amaechi for helping bring Buhari to power,but truth be told he is a thief. Rivers State received the highest allocation in the country.What he received is not reflected on the State in terms of infrastructural development.
Re: Gov. Amaechi's Monorail : Work In Progress (photo) by elbinmanny(m): 1:36pm On Apr 27, 2015
Kenai:
The thread creator is merely an agent of Calumny sent to denigrate our hard working, innovative and progressive governor Amaechi the White Elephant of Ubima.
I would urge Nairalanders to disregard the picture he posted, for I have the exclusive and genuine Photo of the monorail at its final stage of commissioning.

Below, is a real picture of the ultra modern train as our great governor commissions It to thunderous applause.

Praise Amaechi, the White Elephant of Ubima.

Cc: Ishilove, Obinoscopy, Lalasticlala
when I thought I have seen it all cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Gov. Amaechi's Monorail : Work In Progress (photo) by Lobolintin(m): 1:43pm On Apr 27, 2015
Snoring
Re: Gov. Amaechi's Monorail : Work In Progress (photo) by tomakint: 1:55pm On Apr 27, 2015
Kenai:
*tomakint faints* grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Gov. Amaechi's Monorail : Work In Progress (photo) by tomakint: 2:22pm On Apr 27, 2015
......but the Native He-Goat of Ubima, a traitor of the deepest dye knew all along that he did no meaningful projects for his people yet have all the time to do all these.............

1 Like

Re: Gov. Amaechi's Monorail : Work In Progress (photo) by Adetula1(m): 2:59pm On Apr 27, 2015
am no surprised

1 Like

Re: Gov. Amaechi's Monorail : Work In Progress (photo) by dokyOloye: 3:15pm On Apr 27, 2015
Judas Iscariot of Ubima.

1 Like

Re: Gov. Amaechi's Monorail : Work In Progress (photo) by loomer: 4:11pm On Apr 27, 2015
Make we see weda buhari go probe this one or throwaway face

1 Like

Re: Gov. Amaechi's Monorail : Work In Progress (photo) by Nobody: 9:43pm On Apr 27, 2015
elbinmanny:

Haha.

Agents of CHANGE, fighting KWORUPTION.
Re: Gov. Amaechi's Monorail : Work In Progress (photo) by Osakah24(m): 10:47pm On Apr 27, 2015
Them say na locomotive gej fit build,make them build 1km of mono rail for 8 yrs they cant.

(1) (Reply)

U.S Declare That Nigeria Is The Most Important Country In Africa / PHOTOS: President Buhari Decorates Benin Republic Officers / Pictures Of President Buhari And Cadets Of Nigeria Defence Academy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.